[REQ] PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG!

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Cr25pltro6

[REQ] PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG!

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:15 pm

I dont know. This idea came to me while I was playing payday 2 and I cant get it out of my head.

Basically, your robbing a bank. To be more specific, the bank you see in payday 2. I wanna use this bank because; 1. It's familiar to payday 2 players. 2. It's easy for anybody to look on YouTube or Google for "payday 2 bank" 3. Finally, I'm lazy and this will save me from creating a whole layout for a bank in my head.

Right now, I'm looking for three other people to play the rest of the cast. It doesn't matter who you pick, just stay in character (ex: jacket shouldn't be starting casual conversation). You could even put in your own OC if ya feel like it.

The main objective isn't different from the game. Get in, get out, get rich. The cops will either be NPCs or be played by other people, it all depends on the number of people who want to join.

CS:
Name:

Backstory: (this is mostly for OCs, however, I do want a brief backstory for any characters from the game you want to play as so I know you have knowledge to properly play the character.)

Image: (description is accepted as well if you dont have a image to share)

Weapons and gear:

That's it. I hope you consider joining my Rp.
Last edited by Cr25pltro6 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm so sad and lonely. Pity me. Than leave me

Or some other emo phrase like that.

Sans_the_Medic

Re: PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG!

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Interested, but never actually played Payday so if others actually join I'll stay as a police unit and let the actual players take the character slots.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Cr25pltro6

Re: [REQ] PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG!

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:00 pm

Bump

Cr25pltro6

Re: [REQ] PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG!

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:03 pm

I will make a Rp thread and make a first post. Some might think that's moving a bit to fast since no one had joined, but I'm only going to do the one post so you guys can get a feel for how this Rp will be like.