[Req] The Elementals of Eleoxia

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
GUVII

Re: [Req] The Elementals of Eleoxia

Post by GUVII » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Hard to word this... but here it goes

I have no problem with that, its just I have a problem with causing any inconvenience towards you and anyone else if my character causes any changes to the Roleplay, if it doesn't fit, I'm not going to try smashing it into place, if that makes sense :)

Just need to find another or create a different character that would fit better, Tahki was different but maybe too different.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:38 pm

I usually try to create a new character for each and every RP I'm in. There are some that are thematically similar to other characters, but in general I go with "setting first, character second" to make sure they can fit in well.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:43 pm

I have many :P

Moon and other elemental are OP as hell
Tahki is more fitting to most RP's other than physical parameters
Amber Gates is a Human with a military background as a operative

and so on, I have so many, all the characters I've create are hand drawn and unique to every detail :3

My Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/ghostunitvii

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:50 pm

That's actually totally the opposite of what I'm trying to say XD!

Rather than go in with a character you've already created and drawn, look at the OP, and then create a character in your mind that is designed just for that RP. You don't need to try to make other characters fit in that way, because sometimes trying to fit in someone means making changes you don't like. Instead, just say "Oh, this is the world. What would be interesting? Who can I be now?"

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:57 am

True, but different people work different ways :P I like having unique characters instead of re-using them as templates. Also like to draw a lot on this machine, so I don't mind... sure it takes longer, but its a hobby I enjoy :D.

Might introduce this character in place of Tahki Rose, known as Tahki Thorn, Shes her younger sister but more brutal and combat oriented.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:22 am

I know this is a little late but *takes a breath* to hell with it.

"I have read the rules and I accept them"

Name: Tahki Thorn
Personality: Brutal, likes causing pain to others whom mean ill to her and her friends, enjoys a good fight every now and then, sometimes will get into a playful fight with a light Elemental to test her abilities. On the surface she is quite blunt, cold, and straight to the point as she doesn't beat around the bush. However, there is a soft side to her as she is a caring individual who would go at any lengths to protect those around her. Tahki can be sweet sometimes, however this takes time for her to open up to them.
Element: Dark
Skills:
  • Abyssal Slash: moving her swords in a motion while using energy allows her to fire a projectile of dark energy towards her targets, will buff any Dark elementals on contact. Will cause extreme damage to Light Elemental's and other elemental's will be affected by normal damage.
  • Blackout: Natural sources of light are muted, making it difficult to see as the area becomes pitch black. Can be countered by a light Elemental performing any similar ability.
  • Nightfall Barrier: Creates a barrier around one self or group, the larger the barrier, the more energy it consumes. The barrier looks like it consist of ink, as it moves around like a liquid. However any physical objects that come into contact will be reflected away from the barrier.
  • Shadow Walker: Can walk in the shadows of the same room, even fight using the shadows, cannot be used if a Light elemental illuminates the room or area.
  • Ink Cast: Uses a dark substance that looks like ink to close wounds, and heal allies. If they are light aspect this will not work, in fact it will damage them.
Appearance:
Last edited by GUVII on Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:58 pm

So which Light elemental will she spar with? The crazily annoying one or the inexperienced defensive one?
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERF**KER!!

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Or will she dual the other Dark elemental due to resource competition? You know, the brutal survivor one that has a very cynical nature and also a gun?
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:35 pm

There's only a couple things wrong with this one.

Phantasmal Manipulation is a bit too supernatural. Darkness isn't a metaphysical/supernatural thing like most media associates it with. Just actual physical darkness itself. Any 'doppelgangers' made will not look like actual people. Just shadows.

Ink Cast will only work on dark elementals, and will severely hurt and possibly lead to the death of a light elemental. Opposites don't repel, they will always be completely detrimental to each other.

As for Abyss Key... I'm not sure where she gets this darkness from. If she conjures it, it wouldn't make her stronger since it's her own darkness. I'm also not sure what you mean by "Consumed by their shadow". This would generally have no affect on people other than light elementals, in which it would kill them. Though do light and dark elementals even really have shadows... I never really thought about it and will do so. I would think that Dark elementals don't have shadows due to essentially absorbing it naturally.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Mae

Post by Mae » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:43 pm

hey monika is it legal (okay) if I enable Yvette to make metal humanoids? kind of like what guv wants to do with tahki (I keep thinking of the chips i'm sorry lol) except different-- like if our ocs stay and fight the soldiers, I was thinking maybe Yvette could transform some aluminum dwarves and have them barricade the soldiers for a short time or so. obviously very draining, and she'll be tired afterwards.

hidden in the shadows