[REQ]Star Wars: Galaxy at War

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
AnimeFanV2

Re: [REQ]Star Wars: Galaxy at War

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:15 am

Name: Galen Shan
Species: Human
Lightsaber: Blue split lightsaber
Bio: Galen joined the Jedi at a younger age than most, with his family being descended from several famous and powerful jedi it was almost guaranteed he would be force sensitive. After he became a padawan, he traveled the galaxy in secret with his master, helping those they could while also avoiding the sith. Once he passed his trials and became a jedi knight, he took on his own padawan as an apprentice for several years before becoming a master himself and his own padawan becoming a knight eventually. Once his former padawan was finished with their training, Galen became more active with the missions he took, not content to let the Sith do as they please with the rest of the galaxy.
Appearance:
4f91da33689b738da1edf6239321a4a7.jpg
4f91da33689b738da1edf6239321a4a7.jpg (147.14 KiB) Viewed 237 times
Aragorn_2_-_FOTR (1).png
Aragorn_2_-_FOTR (1).png (1.4 MiB) Viewed 237 times
Extra: Galen is the descendant of several powerful jedi and a former Sith lord.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:22 am

Looks good. accepted

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:24 am

CS

Name: Mikrull

Species: Human

Lightsaber:
The middle sword is the saber not ignited, it can be used as a sword. It's a sharp strong metal that won't break but it can't withstand a lightsaber. The far right is the saber ignited and it becomes a normal saber after that.

The lightsaber is modelled after some of the earliest lightsabers now seen as primitive.

Bio:
Doesn't have that much of a life story. This is to be explained in the RP.

Appearance:

Extra:
Seems to learn lightsaber techniques and force powers quite easily and quickly.

One eye is a very vibrant blue while the other is a Sith yellow color

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:48 am

Would you all wanna try to start this this weekend?

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:45 pm

That's fine with me.

YusiFirefox3699

Post by YusiFirefox3699 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:50 pm

Do we have to be Jedi? I personally do not see Jedi as the "good guys" sort of speak, because while they aren't exactly the bad guys their code and way of operation certainly make them feel... wrong. I've always been a fan of the people who use a balance of the force, neither Sith or Jedi, but somewhere in between. That or force-sensitive bounty hunters.
May the stars align to guide you

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:03 pm

It's funny you say that. This is about the force correcting the Galaxy itself. I say your character can be advocating to be more in the middle of light and dark, but not like fully able to use dark side powers if that makes sense? I guess maybe a quigon in sense but maybe later in the rp you character can start to use both sides of the force.

YusiFirefox3699

Post by YusiFirefox3699 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Would it be possible he tapped into the dark side once before and it permanently scarred him? I hadn't really planned on using any dark side specific force skills, I had just kind of meant he wouldn't pick sides, and be a balanced force user. He wouldn't follow either code, and he tolerates the Jedi because they aren't evil, but doesn't like or trust them, and he fights the Sith as they are evil, but likes their ideals and believes them to be more trustworthy. (restriction of information from the Jedi vs. accepting emotion from the Sith). Personally I've always seen Luke as a balanced force user despite the fact it's never specifically said because how he acts and treats his emotions isn't very Jedi-like (and no I have not seen the new movies so I am not using that as a reference), plus Anakin was supposed to bring balance to the force, and if his son is a balanced force user he technically did. Honestly, I could write a whole essay about this, but I'll stop here as I already said more than I needed to explain what I was going for my character. sorry.
May the stars align to guide you

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:01 am

Yes, but don't favor the dark side too much as it is greatly feared and I assume the Jedi would act very brash if one of their own turned.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:06 pm

How long has the republic been gone?