[Req] Evolvers

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Kodi

Re: [Req] Evolvers

Post by Kodi » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:56 am

Hi Monika, thanks for your feedback.
I understand that the powers might be a bit op and I am perfectly happy to change them. Could you suggest how to make them more balanced, as I am fairly new to RP.
Kodi

jehan

Post by jehan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:55 pm

I'd love to join - I won't be able to get a CS up for a few hours but this sounds super fun!

Are you also accepting non-Evol characters (like normal human people) - could I feasibly play one Evol and one non-Evol, or are you looking to only have Evols?

jehan

Post by jehan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:41 am

This is kind of late and this thread might have died already, but in case it hasn't!

Name: Ives Merritt-Larkin
Evol Ability: Synesthetic empathy - with skin to skin contact with a person, Ives can experience and influence their emotions. These emotions manifest as a vibrant display of colour around him that only Ives can perceive; he can view and subtly manipulate tiny strands of emotion to adjust a person's feelings. Of course, it's a rather invasive process, and can be very overwhelming to view all of a person's current emotions, so Ives prefers to keep his hands to himself and avoid touching people. It doesn't work on other Evols, which is actually quite pleasant - as a child, he quite liked being able to be hugged without being bombarded with colours.
Personality: Ives has always been sweet and a little shy; he fidgets with his hands and clothes as he speaks, and he prefers to keep to himself. He's perfectly polite and friendly, though, and although he adores the isolation of his little bookshop, he quite enjoys helping customers, too.
Type of Family Adopted Into: Phillippa and Anderson Merritt-Larkin always wanted children, but decided that it was far better to adopt a chid in need of a home than bring another into the world. An only child, Ives was doted on; he was provided with therapy to help him cope with the aftermath of the experimentation and his childhood trauma, and a supportive family who would do anything they could to help their son.
Appearance: Ives looks precisely how one would expect an antique bookseller to look. Mousey brown hair that sticks up in all directions; thick glasses that balance on the edge of his freckled nose and make his hazel eyes seem much larger than they really are; skinny limbs that seem to be drowned in his tweed suit jackets: he could have just stepped out of the late 1800s.

Fyri Duindae

Post by Fyri Duindae » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:14 am

((Is this thread dead or active?))
☆☆☆ "They all expected me to save them, but I'm starting to realize they may have saved me." ☆☆☆

Daytrue

Post by Daytrue » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:35 am

Hello, I read the rules and the backstory. Looks pretty awesome. I'd like to join.