[1x1] Final Hour

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Miro-chan
Bronze

[1x1] Final Hour

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:44 am

(My apologies if my information is way off. I have forgotten quite a bit of the details of WW2. [>.<] )

Poland, Germany. September 1935.

Germany had long since aquired a new leader, Adolf Hitler, and he commanded many Nazi soldiers. Laws had just been passed where anyone or anything that was not of German blood would be taken away or eliminated. It was another day in Poland and (Muse A) was a Nazi soldier travelling with a larger group of his comrades to another town. He was smart, skilled in most combat, and very good at using most German-made weapons. He carried his own weapons and was on his way to his compartment on the train.

(Muse B) was a woman who had chosen to travel at the wrong time. She had only just heard of the new laws and was visiting Poland for a short vacation for her birthday gift from her parents. When a group of soldiers asked for her transport papers, she handed them to the rather terrifying looking man and when he finally handed them back to her and walked away, she let out a sigh of relief.

Not long after they left, another soldier walked inside and took a seat within the compartment. They didn't speak to one another for a while until the train began to move. (Muse B) excused herself to go to the restroom and left the compartment. Once she finished and headed towards her compartment, someone stumbled into her and she lightly pushed them off. They stumbled backwards and onto another passerby and out of the blue, the man gripped on the other male and bit into him. (Muse B) was mortified as she watched the two fall to the ground, one screaming bloody murder while the other tore the flesh from his throat.

Panicking, she bolted straight back to the room she was to be seated on. As this was happening, (Muse A) had heard the increasing amount of terrified screams and he looked outside to see (Muse B) running back towards him. He let ger get inside and as he turned back around to see what the commotion was about, a bloody woman was trying to get inside. Both passengers were shocked to see her eyes were glazed over with white, her skin was deathly pale, and her veins were more visible.

The Nazi soldier shoved her away and hurriedly shut and locked the compartment door. The zombified woman began to hit her head against the small glass window and the two moved backwards. (Muse B) mobed forward and shut the blinds without really thinking and the next thing they knew, the zombie stopped pounding against the door and just...left to where the other screams could be heard from somewhere else on the train. The two looked at one another and slowly sat down in the floor/seats and just sat in silence. They stayed as quiet as they could until the screams died down and they both looked at one another.

What had happened?

Why were people... attacking and eating eachother?

What were they going to do?

They were both stuck on a train with the undead roaming around and they still had a long way to go before they reached the next stop. The train was going too fast for them to jump out the windownn so they both agreed that they would wait for the train to stop. ...At least, they hoped it would stop. What they did when they could get out, they weren't sure. (Muse A) and (Muse B) must work together and fend off the undead, as well as the Nazis as they make their journey through Germany.

--------

Heyo.

This dream was really scary-- Like it had me waking up every thirty minutes or so. Shockingly it was not because of the zombies. It was because of the ither Nazis. They kept trying to seperate me from my new friend and/or killing me. Like god it was so scary.

Anyways I am looking for someone to play as Muse A. Whether he is brainwashed into thinking the superior race is German, or if he has had doubts of it is entirely up to you.

I would like this to be a survival, horror, and romance rp. There will be topics on race and other dark stuff since this takes place during Nazi Germany.

Again my apologies if my infirmation is really off. I will be doing more research on Nazi Germany. So far I only remember that the Nazis may have been brain washed with propaganda, while few others were against it. They took people who were not deemed as "German blood" and either took them away or killed them. I also remember a little about the battle between the Nazis and England and who could ever forget about concentration camps. It was so awful and just...just writing this makes my heart ache.​

--------

Character Sheet Template
Muse: A or B?
Full Name:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknessess:
Appearance:
Appearance Description: (Write what they look like; How tall are they? How much do they weigh? What does their attire look like? What type of hair style do they have? Etc.)
Appearance Photo: (Realistic or Realistic Artwork, please)
Last edited by Miro-chan on Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

garbage_aesthetic_x

Re: [1x1] Final Hour

Post by garbage_aesthetic_x » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:53 am

if this is still open I would like to be muse a

Sent from my SM-J337P using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:17 pm

This is open and thank you so much! I will get a cs template posted soon. :)
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:23 pm

I added the cs template at the bottom of the first post. Please post your cs here and I will add it to an OOC thread (once I have it up). :)

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:04 am

Bump~!

Cereal_Killer
Bronze

Post by Cereal_Killer » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:17 am

Id like to do one as well :)
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:34 pm

Woohooo! Go ahead and post a cs when you can. :)

Cereal_Killer
Bronze

Post by Cereal_Killer » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:27 pm

Character Sheet Template
Muse: A

Full Name: Private Turner Port

Personality: Calming, Charming, Intelligent, Mysterious, Reserved, Humorous

Likes: Riding Horses, Eating, Playing cards, Sleeping in, Watching films

Dislikes: Rejection, Being forced, Uptight people, being misunderstood

Strengths: Turner is strong physically not as much mentally because he was pushed into doing something he didn't want to. He is a straight shot and only misses when he wants to. Turner is a very level headed thinker and he knows the right thing to do in most situations.

Weaknesses: He acts without thinking sometimes which gets him into so pretty stupid situations. He wasn't supposed to be a solider for the Nazis, but he had to pay back a debt he was caught up in. He can be immature at times as well.

Appearance Description: He has wavy black hair, stands about 6’3 and weighs 230lbs. He wish he could wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants but most of the time wears his uniform but wears a black trench coat to avoid being noticed and start uncalled for action. His hairstyle is most of the time just hanging in his eyes but he could style it if he really wanted to. His eyes are a light green color and he has small dimples when he smiles.

Appearance Photo:
E1F2939E-5D2C-48E5-AB5D-3E5DF7BDF65A.jpeg
E1F2939E-5D2C-48E5-AB5D-3E5DF7BDF65A.jpeg (54.51 KiB) Viewed 227 times
Uniform-
3E37198C-C866-4AC8-A968-25703A707469.jpeg
3E37198C-C866-4AC8-A968-25703A707469.jpeg (19.9 KiB) Viewed 227 times
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

Cereal_Killer
Bronze

Post by Cereal_Killer » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:28 pm

Hope this is okay, i kind of had to hurry.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 pm

Yas I love it! I will get minw posted as soon as I can. :D