[REQ] Fantasy/Adventure "Fallen Kingdom"

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
GUVII

Re: Fantasy/Adventure "Fallen Kingdom"

Post by GUVII » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:33 pm

rubs hands together

Sounds like this is going to be fun :D

Cheanlenu
Location: Under your bed plotting with the voices in your head.

Post by Cheanlenu » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:59 am

Well if I can get a fun group together, and they can play their differences through their characters. It will more than likely be a blast. Though the RP has a predominantly dark theme, and there will be a lot of scenes that will just take all the life out of you. Still the in between interaction can be a load of laughs. I am eager to get started. I just wish a couple more people would show some interest. I would like to start with at least three or four. The first map is of the entire kingdom, and the second is the mountain range in the northeast that divides the water elf kingdom from the human nations. I find it nice having something to look at while your deciding where your character wishes to go. Oh also, Astore at the bottom of the first map, is the castle town where the king and queen get killed.

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:22 pm

Hey! I'm interested in this RP! I'm just reading the other character profiles and I'll make my own CS!

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:51 pm

Name: Hawke
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Physical Appearance: Hawke has shaggy black hair and almost always has 5'oclock shadow. He has vibrant golden eyes, a well defined jaw line, and slightly tanned skin. He is around six feet tall, with an averagely muscular build. On the right side of his neck is a black, rune-like tattoo. He is often described as rough around the edges and by some, considered handsome in a gruff kind of way.
Special Training:
Two-Handed Daggers
Bow and Arrow
Brawling
Stealth/Sneaking
Lockpicking/Pickpocketing
Additional Languages: Common and Thieves Cant
Criminal Background: Considered a rogue and a sneakthief... even assassin by some. He is wanted for petty thievery, getting into one too many bar fights, and cheating good men in games of dice. He's an ex member of a common thieves guild and used to go on quests to complete many shady missions. Now, he's a lone wolf and only does things he deems worthy of his time.
Bio: (I will elect to keep this section blank and have his past history appear in the rp.)

Cheanlenu
Location: Under your bed plotting with the voices in your head.

Post by Cheanlenu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:24 pm

Ah good to see an actual rogue enter the mix. That will make a nice addition to a good deal of the content I have planned. Now need at least one more person, and I can start out the adventure. I must ask first, and post this disclaimer. In this RP there will be considerable gore, dismemberment, humiliation, torture, disease, and brutal murder. There is also slavery, brutality that comes with slavery, racial hatred, religious hatred, and status hatred. Though there is no drug use, sorry folks I have my limits and must draw the line somewhere. I will allow swearing, but would like to keep it tasteful within the context of the RP. No swearing just because. Now if you can stomach all the fore mentioned then this is the right RP for you. I think Hawke will get along great with one of the NPC's in the story. Oh word of advice. Never challenge her to a drinking contest. You have been warned.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:45 pm

Well, Moon would probably avoid 90% of that, XD...

Normally Drinks wouldn't affect Moon, but she doesn't drink,
Murder of innocent people is unacceptable in Moon's eyes, would probably result in the use of her scythe.
Humiliation? Depends, Moon would probably try to free the person and provide a means to heal them.
Torture... Shes been in a lab for a good number of years, probably used to it by now, but would snap and possibly return the favor in 10 fold.
gore? She has a scythe, dismemberment isn't a option, it will happen XD
Disease? She would probably try to help those in need.

Any form of brutality or hatred is a no no in Moon's eyes, possibly would return the favor in secret :P

But for the most part, Moon would keep to herself, a quiet little thing with some powers of her own... Normally she would be a Deity but instead she would be limited in her ability, and only perform in constraints of the RP.

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:32 am

Cheanlenu wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:24 pm
Ah good to see an actual rogue enter the mix. That will make a nice addition to a good deal of the content I have planned. Now need at least one more person, and I can start out the adventure. I must ask first, and post this disclaimer. In this RP there will be considerable gore, dismemberment, humiliation, torture, disease, and brutal murder. There is also slavery, brutality that comes with slavery, racial hatred, religious hatred, and status hatred. Though there is no drug use, sorry folks I have my limits and must draw the line somewhere. I will allow swearing, but would like to keep it tasteful within the context of the RP. No swearing just because. Now if you can stomach all the fore mentioned then this is the right RP for you. I think Hawke will get along great with one of the NPC's in the story. Oh word of advice. Never challenge her to a drinking contest. You have been warned.
Oh, this shall be fun! I feel like Hawke will fit right in! Though, he does enjoy a good drink and some tobacco (or your world's equivalent) every now and then, so I hope that's ok? Otherwise, I'm good with everything you just mentioned. Looking forward to the start of the RP :)

Stella___

Post by Stella___ » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:58 am

Are you still looking for more people for this roleplay?

I would love to bring one of my dnd characters to life since I haven't had a chance to use her for a campaign yet. She is a tiefling but I would be willing to change parts of her up to fit the rp more, just pm me and I can give a link to her whole sheet and we can tweak it before I type up a whole bio for her.
Last edited by Stella___ on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

malva

Post by malva » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:38 am

Heyo!

I love this idea and would like to participate :)
I'm the german girl, that introduced herself in the middle of the night (doesnt matter if you haven't read that😅) and am eager to get into writing!

Originally I thought of playing my dnd-OC, a young half-orc (species is changeable) female, who's on some kind of self discovery journey and got into thievery (this she's a rogue) after she left home, but then I saw that there already is Hawke, a rogue, and I guess it would get boring if there were to many OCs of that kind. Then I thought something bard-ish would fit, since she's pretty curious, full of life and can be kind of charming, but I am really bad at composing songs, so that would be boring if I would just write lines like "she plucked the strings and hummed a melody she made up on the go, weaving in a few lyrics of fate and the inevitable death". Also I don't think that my vocabulary and grammar (especially since the wording will be pretty old-fashioned, I guess?) will allow that.
Anyway, maybe she doesn't even need a specified profession or anything. I would make her a half-Sylvan, so she could have grown up running from hate, violence and slavery, living one day at a time? Maybe she picked up some pickpocketingskills and learned to hunt in the woods but never pursued anything for real and Hawke might teach her a bit more thieves cant (sorry it that's already way to far into the future. I just like to considers how she would interact with the other OCs ^^). She's a pretty adaptable character, so I you guys have any other ideas they might really help!
If she really doesn't fit I am fine with creating some other character, naturally, but her character is pretty nice to write and it's easy making contact with other characters.

I'd have no problem starting later if my charactercreation takes too long and you want to start already ;)

So let me know what you all think about that and if you even need another player :D

G.E.C.K.O.

Post by G.E.C.K.O. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Hi, if it is still possible I would love to join. Would it be possible, for me to play a half-dragon. I think I might use my dnd character. Hope it's possible ;)