Sexual Content and Mature Themes

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Annasiel
Administrator

Re: Sexual Content and Mature Themes

Post by Annasiel » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:50 am

kanind wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:29 am
mmm but I wanna se bob and vagana
Bitch

Lasagna
"Life is a constant process of dying."

Schopenhauer fucking wept.

markkramm

Post by markkramm » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:53 am

hi

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

GETBASHEDDUDE

Post by GETBASHEDDUDE » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:38 am

Okay but what about the dot dot dot rule, i.e: Johan and Sarah entered the bedroom and cut off the lights they climbed in bed and started giggling until Johan made the first move...

Sent from my Lenovo 4290FZ5 using Role Playing Forums v3.0.5

Serenitynightowl

Post by Serenitynightowl » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:21 am

Dumb question of the opposite spectrum:
For mature content, what does that partain to? Yes, it can mean sexual content, but what about things like abuse, gore, and the like? Could we spoiler tag with a warning as to what is contained in the tag? Or a forum tag that depicts what to expect?

Old User, new account. Hope to see some old friends, and make some new ones along the way.
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:05 am

GETBASHEDDUDE wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:38 am
Okay but what about the dot dot dot rule, i.e: Johan and Sarah entered the bedroom and cut off the lights they climbed in bed and started giggling until Johan made the first move...

Sent from my Lenovo 4290FZ5 using Role Playing Forums v3.0.5
That's fine as long as you cut it off before anything happens.
Serenitynightowl wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:21 am
For mature content, what does that partain to? Yes, it can mean sexual content, but what about things like abuse, gore, and the like? Could we spoiler tag with a warning as to what is contained in the tag? Or a forum tag that depicts what to expect?

Old User, new account. Hope to see some old friends, and make some new ones along the way.
I tend to draw a hard line at actual pictures of gore. Drawings I usually recommend to put behind a spoiler tag, especially if they're realistically graphic. Writing about such topics is perfectly fine, and using content tags for writing is up to your discretion.

Serenitynightowl

Post by Serenitynightowl » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:16 am

I tend to draw a hard line at actual pictures of gore. Drawings I usually recommend to put behind a spoiler tag, especially if they're realistically graphic. Writing about such topics is perfectly fine, and using content tags for writing is up to your discretion.[/quote]

So in loft I can put content tags if I'm writing, and for rp it's a-ok? Awesome!

Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:21 am

Yup! Go for it. I don't really even require content tags, that's up to you. I'd consider it good courtesy for things that are especially explicit, though.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:50 pm

My boyfriend had almost an entire city explode in gore and guts. Don't worry about it. lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Serenitynightowl

Post by Serenitynightowl » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:04 pm

That sounds like so much fun, yet so much chaos.

Most of the bits I'm thinking of are kept in background, but now I can expand. I'll go back to my scenario hell, though~ Where I do most character development. :T Whoops.