[REQ] The Ultimate Getaway

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Oroburos

[REQ] The Ultimate Getaway

Post by Oroburos » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:29 pm

The Ultimate Getaway

~Greetings (Enter Valid Name)~

The Fris Islands welcome you to stay at our lovely tropical island! You and many others have won a trip free of cost to stay and enjoy the island many activities. Scale the islands largest mountain, surf the beautiful light blue waves, or find romance on the island! We have hundreds of guest and are here to help you enjoy yourself. So come and visit the beautiful island and relax in our all paid for Hotel Vavis!
    We hope to see you soon!

Will you find what your looking for on the mysterious island of Fris? Or will the mysterious island give you more then you asked for? Come today and find out!

The Island Fris:  Fris is one of the largest islands found to date! Many parts of the island is still undiscovered and hidden by the island itself. While other parts are blocked off by dangerous paths and thick confusing woods. People have only seen amd visited the southern part of the island where beaches and tropical rainforests are and where the Burkle Industries Hotel Vavis is, but Fris isn't all that it seems to be will you be able to unlock its secrets?

This is the entire island on a map. The idea is we will visit all areas and learn of the true evil behind the island. Thier will be many secrets and surprises so be prepared!

This will be the hotel that we stay at for the beginning and will be able to serve as a safehouse later on. The hotel is on the southern green island on the south east coastline.

As for bedrooms you can find a pic for your own i guess, we will return to the hotel a lot so, mine here are just to show how over the top the hotel is.

This is the library.

The pool.

The bars.

Game room.

Movie Rooms.

Dining Halls.

And I think you guys get it.... The hotel is huge and every room is basically way to over the top XD.

We will have a chance to relax while im planing a adventure type rp I wouldn't put a awesome hotel for it to be ignored! It will have secrets i will hint to them as you guys get close to them. Do keep in mind that I do have a story planned so i will push story when its needed.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Oroburos

Re: [REQ] The Ultimate Getaway

Post by Oroburos » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:21 am

Bump

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 am

I'm interested.

Oroburos

Post by Oroburos » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Awesome 2 more peeps and we can start up a cs page!

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:47 pm

I really hope people come. If not then is there a way to make this a one x one?

Oroburos

Post by Oroburos » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:20 am

We could do that if you like! Just a fyi this will be my first ever 1x1 and I've been on this app since like 2014. Be gentle with my cherry XD, I crack myself up lol.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:41 pm

That'd be fine. So do you want to do that then?

Oroburos

Post by Oroburos » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:59 am

Yea we can totally do that sorry for the late reply
Cs
Name: Ian Hons
Personality: Ian is a reserved kind of person. He is one who actually does think before he speaks so he's usually straightforward and does always say what he means. Ian is also pretty calm, almost to an eerie point, no matter the situation he usually is able to respond in a really quick and careful way. However he does have a more angrier side to him that he usually keeps under very tight wraps but if he ever does get to that point its like a whole other person has taken over. Instantly he's more bold and daring, he'll attack at anything that fuels his anger and won't hold back at all. Plus his anger won't fade so quickly and all he'll say he saw during his rage is red. Thankfully it takes a lot to make Ian mad.
S.O: Homosexual
Bio: I have no clue yet...
Appearance: Right side

Cs
Name: Alex Hons
Personality: Alex is free spirit, he will do and say whatever he wants whenever he wants. He goes along his life living in the moment with no worry about whats to come next. Alex is the type of guy to punch you your mouth for trying to get in the way of fun, or at least that's how he comes off. He's pretty over the top and threatening at times but overall a happy go for it type of guy. As for when life demands a more dependable person for a hectic or dangerous situation he is not the one for the job. He may act tough and like a badass but he'll be the first one to freeze up in a bad situation.
S.O: Heterosexual
Bio: All I know is that their twins and I'm kinda going for a ying yang thing here.. Ill figure this out soon...
Appearance: Left Side

I'm also going to be adding cs's for main important characters as we go along.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Okay. I'll have one up after work.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:39 pm

We could work bio's into the roleplay if you want?