[REQ] Vampire Knight: Smoke and Mirrors

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
spacesgoats

Re: [REQ] Vampire Knight: Smoke and Mirrors

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:18 am

bump?

"ι ∂οи'τ иєє∂ иοϐο∂γ ϐυτ, γου..."

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:47 am

bump

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:53 pm

bump

Oroburos

Post by Oroburos » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Character Sheet.

Name: Zane Duthrel

Race: Human

Role: Day Class

Potential Interest: N/A

Skills and Abilities: Zane is someone you would never assume had a bad side but a bad situation teaches you some pretty good skills, like lockpicking. He's self taught at it but that doesn't stop him from getting in and out of places. He's also a pretty decent fighter but he tries not to get into confrontations. Zane also loves running, his speed and stamina is unmatched and he loves a good race.

Other: Homosexual

Personality: Zane is a pretty quiet person but when push comes to shove he'll be one of the most aggressive guy you might have the honor of meeting. Besides his very problematic anger issues he's pretty relaxed, you can often find him wandering around at night or stairing at the moon and stars. He's gotten a lot calmer as he's aged so it takes a while for you to break his patience or his sarcastic defence mechanism that he set up to keep people out.

History: Zane was born into a messed up family and not the delinquent type of family more like evil stepmother and stepsisters crap. His family did nothing but ridicule and abuse him, mentally and physically, which in turn made him this angry person in life. It wasn't into he found a guy, a guy he really liked in a way he didn't understand, who helped save him from himself. He doesn't really talk about him but he might mention him here and there as a old "best friend" or even his only friend.

Appearance

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Oroburos on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:36 am

ACCEPTED!!! I would really love if you finished it though, it looks amazing. I have to wait till Rose post her C.S.

Oroburos

Post by Oroburos » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:42 am

I'm about to finish it up, i just got off work we had to remodel the whole inside of the store it was terrible.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:43 am

Oooof at least you're home!

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:30 am

Character Sheet

Name: Waverly Anderson

Race: Vampire

Role: Nightclass, Pureblood

Potential Interest: We shall see

Skills and Abilities: Heightened senses, increased strength, Illusionary feelings. Waverly has the ability to create an illusion of certain emotions on people (and vampires) just by being in her line of vision. She's limited to one person at a time and she can create joy, drowsiness, numbness, and pain.
  • Joy: When Waverly creates joy, it'll automatically affect the person. Her ability and the emotions she inflicts are immediate, and although the affected will revert back to their original state once she stops, it's difficult to fight her as the fullness of her ability will be concentrated on them.
  • Drowsiness: Drowsiness is an emotion that Waverly tends to use on those that become heated and cannot be controlled. The feeling of drowsiness is exhausting, and the affected will feel as if they haven't slept in three days. Their bodies will feel heavy, tired, and their eyes will burn from the imaginary lack of sleep. She can continue this emotion until her victim does fall asleep and then continue it to keep them unconscious for however long she desires.
  • Numbness: Numbness is an emotion that Waverly uses to help people who are in physical pain. Waverly can control the feeling of numbness to a certain limb, or all over the body. She's stronger than any pain killer, and during this state people have reported to feel a sort of high. Once stopped, any current pain will continue as her ability only works while she's present and concentrated.
  • Pain: Pain is the last emotion she can inflict on her victim, and the most rarely used. It physically does nothing to them, as Waverly only has the ability to trick the mind into thinking there is any emotion, but while the person is under her concentration it will feel very real. Waverly can control how much pain she inflicts on her victim. At its highest, the pain that Waverly inflicts is described as being like "burning" inside, but she can lower it down to certain levels. She can make it as low as the pain of a broken heart, to the feeling of a heart attack, or to being burned alive from the inside. This pain is strong enough to incapacitate someone into a helpless target, although when she stops how long it takes them to recover depends on their strength and health.
A former acrobat, Waverly is extremely light on her feet. She combines strength, grace, balance and flexibility into everything she does. Including hand to hand combat. Fight her and don't be alarmed if she cartwheels her way to victory. She's also a good nurse, knowledgable on various healing herbs and teas. She's an incredibly fast learner, and as a plus, she's an amazing singer.

Other: She has heterochromia, so her eyes are different colors.

Personality: Strong is one word to describe Waverly. Other words might be calm, sweet, and honest. Seeing as her ability relies so heavily on emotions, it's easily triggered by her own. Getting upset might lead her to cause someone unintentional pain, which is why she has mastered herself and her emotions over the years. She's usually the one with her head screwed on straight, making sure to remain calm in difficult situations. She tends to fall into the Leader position no matter what it is that she is doing, something that she doesn't mind at all seeing as the girl detests being bossed around.

Waverly is typically a very sweet and easy going person. She will continuously give people second chances, although she can be extremely hard on herself. She has a bubbly way to her that will make it hard on anyone to hate her, although underneath it all she's constantly fighting with her demons. She's extremely soft and gentle when the circumstances aren't calling for her to be strong, something that will often lead people to take her as weak. Quite contrary, Waverly has no problem yelling her head off at someone who deserves it. Or quickly ditching her sweetheart vibe to slap someone who is being a dick. Waverly is constantly striving for perfection, going as far as reading self help books. Being hard head, she's incredibly stubborn. She can become fixated on an idea to the point of obsession, not stopping until she has answers.

History: WIP

Appearance:
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:34 am

ACCCEPPPPTEDDDDD, ALRIGHT! We are ready to start with just the 4 of us, other people can join on in. I'll add a starter and a thread tomorrow/today morning//for me//

Oroburos

Post by Oroburos » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:43 pm

I'm all finished up with my cs