(Req)The New World: The Truth CLOSED

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Wanderlusst
Silver

Re: (Req)The New World: The Truth CLOSED

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:28 pm

Shoot I will have to post on break gotta get to work xD

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:21 am

Sorry guys, I've had a busy. I'll try and get it up tomorrow
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

JoJoTheClown
Bronze

Post by JoJoTheClown » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Wander finish your cs D:

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:34 pm

Riiight I am so sorry!! I get busy and yeah DX Gonna do that now lol

Reznik

Post by Reznik » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Lol

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:06 am

Name:
Shea

Personality:
As bad as it sounds, Shea was born for this kind of world. She'll do anything to survive, because at this point, the only thing worth fighting for is her survival. She's a fighter, metaphorically and literally speaking, and can come across as brash and bitchy. Shea is quick to anger, sarcastic, blunt, straightforward, and one hell of a stubborn woman. Still, she carries a fair bit of wisdom and skill, making her an asset.

With regards to positive traits, once she creates a connection with someone, Shea will hold an immense amount of loyalty to them. She cares deeply for loved ones, almost to a fault. Her heart, emotions, and feelings are held on her sleeve, and she mourns loses deeply. To the point of obsession and vengefulness.

Bio:
Even without the apocalypse happening, Shea never had it easy. Upon birth, she was placed into the ever-so-reliable foster care system, which caused more harm than good. She was passed along from one family to the next, often times as a result of her behaviour. She was difficult, rebellious, abrasive, and cold - and no one wanted to nurture a child like that. Shea was forced to grow up faster than most, often running away from home, couch surfing, and dumpster diving. She never finished high school, but seemed to garner an infinite amount of "street smart" knowledge. Her troubles continued after turning 18, especially since she was finally legally liable for her behaviour. She spent some time behind bars, for various things, but more often than not, for either battery, possession, or theft.

Shea was serving some time in a woman's correctional facility when the world went to shit. She was only able to re-enter the shithole that is society once the guards abandoned their posts, essentially dropping the walls that held her in. She, along with a group of women, were forced to adapt quickly - or die. So she did, and now she's the last one standing.

Shea stumbled upon Harold's settlement with an 18-year-old woman she'd taken under her wing. Jenny. Jenny was her moral compass. And it didn't take long for her moral compass to realize that this place was bad. Her story ended swiftly - like anyone else who rebelled from within the compound. Since then, Shea swore to make things right. And that meant getting nice and cosy from within, only to slit the throat of the man who slit Jenny's.

Gear/Weapons:
She always carries a shotgun and her trusty hunting knife.

Appearance:

Shea has a massive tattoo of a scaled dragon stretching across her back. She also has a  plentiful amount of scars - some fresh, some old, but all with a story.
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

JoJoTheClown
Bronze

Post by JoJoTheClown » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:00 am

Accepted

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Doneee I decided to just do two characters rn c: