[REQ] Pandora: After the Vaults

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Aqua
Bronze

Re: [REQ] Pandora: After the Vaults

Post by Aqua » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:33 pm

If I didn't bully people nothing would ever get done around here.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:44 pm

I’ll remember you said that.
“Oh death, you have chosen your hand. Now who will deal and who will die?”-Sin

DatGuyDusty

Post by DatGuyDusty » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Oh.

Hello.

I'm here.
"Who are you, who do not know your history?"

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Oh hello
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

DatGuyDusty

Post by DatGuyDusty » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:40 pm

CS:

"Did you know over 97% of all creatures on Pandora aren't exploding dead as hell right now? THAT'S BULLSHIT! BUY TORGUE JAKOBS! ...Wait, what? Torgue? Are you insane?! I blew my finger off last time! No, I'm not doing that! Jakobs is a lot better! Get your hands off me! *&^&! &*^%^ YOU! I DON'T NEED THIS JOB!"

Name:
Rin Jiyu
Height:
5'2
Ability:
- Technomancer - Rin wears a funny looking wrist thingimobob on her at all times, which allows her to produce a very rugged Hard-light hologram blade which delivers shocks to those it slices. It also, well, allows her to hack stuff. And by hack stuff, play a basic little game she made so hacking doesn't seem like a chore! Technomancer, away!
Personality:
- Usually cool, collected- Pfft, fuck no. She's not cool and collected, she's batshit crazy. She often very loud, dramatic and jokes around a lot. Because of this, she can come off as... Well, a bit deranged and hectic. As much as she is like this, she loves getting stuff done. Results, things done, not failing, making her laugh... Not being a useless ass, it keeps her calm and nice. And not murdery.
Bio:
- Rin was actually well pampered! As much as someone could be pampered on the dust ball of flaming death and craziness that is Pandora. See, the problems started when a bunch of bandits killed a lot of people, murdering and pillaging and making one big mistake. They had killed her parents. See... That was a mistake, a fatal one. Amidst the ruins of her home, she stood back up and grabbed her fathers Jakobs shotgun and walked. She walked, following the trails of death the bandits left behind, following it without even stopping to sleep.

On her warpath, she had helped the ruins of other towns get back onto their feet, and even ran across a scientist claiming he had Vault technology. Curious, (and very unknowing of what the vault was) she did a bit of work for him and actually got a reward. An arm brace, and a tiny little robot she named 'Beep-boop-beep'. With her new will to kill things, her new weapons and new revived thirst to murder the shit outta of some bandits, she took to the trail once more.

It wasn't long till she found their base. And it didn't take long either to kick down the door, murder every sonnofabitch in there and come out with a cool looking duster! What? Was you expected a badass story on how she was captured, tortured and then escaped? You sicko. Of course she killed them all, she had a literal death brace of death! What bandit is gonna stop her from killing them when she has that? Lemme answer, none!
Appearance:
Extra:
She hates Torgue.

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Accepted. But I will let you know-

"WHO THE F*CKING T*TS IS SAYIN THEY HATE ME?!"

Wait wait Torgue we haven't even start-

"LISTEN LITTLE LADY, TORGUE GUNS ARE GREAT BECAUSE THEY MAKE SH*T EXPLODE!"

Torgue you are seriously fucking up my post he-

"IF YOU DON'T BUY TORGUE GUNS, YOU'RE RETARDED!"

Look look, The previous message from Mister Torgue did not reflect the opinions of Torgue corporation itself. Just want to put that out there. I think he's done with his...outburst.

Now what I was trying to say-

"ALSO JAKOBS IS A TOTAL B*TCH."

Fuck it. Just don't have your ability running 24/7.

DatGuyDusty

Post by DatGuyDusty » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:59 pm

No problem!

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:02 pm

You took that verbal beating from Torgue well. Good on ya!
I am Aqua's Princess

Mr_Generic
Bronze

Post by Mr_Generic » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Torgue weapons are alright I guess.
“Oh death, you have chosen your hand. Now who will deal and who will die?”-Sin

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:38 pm

RP IS UP