[REQ] The Distributors...

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
shadowvoidboss
Gold

Re: [REQ] The Distributors...

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:27 pm

That's fine my character is good when things go south and combat is in order or a tactical retreat in terms of nigotiation she's only good at it when the negotiation is aim a gun at there head and demand what she wants.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Name: Matt Stryker
Sex: Male

Personality: Matt has a what some would consider a split personality and a bad one are that. When he is calm he is very compassionate, cunning, persuasive and a all around nice guy to talk too. He will gladly work with people in order to have a transaction completed and make sure his team is in good health and in good standing. But when he is in a state of high stress he is the complete opposite. Paranoid, aggressive, cold, and evasive are just some of his negative attributes. But it is rare that he is put into this state, he could even be under fire and still be in his calm state, the agitated state is activated almost at random with different sounds and words going off. This problem was created during his rough upcoming.

Bio: Matt's life was rough almost since the day of his birth. Born an only child to one of the most bizzare families in Bonn, Germany his life was in constant disarray. His parents were at best clinically insane and experimentive due to their lineage of scientist they experimented with him and his psyche. Their most favorite test/ torture device would be sensory deprivation Chambers which he would spend a large amount of time in. At the age of six he was freed of this nightmare when he was taken away by the police and given to a foster family. His new family was very military oriented which opted/ forced him to join the armed forces when he was done with schooling. After eight years in the military he was released, not wanting to leave the military lifestyle he joined a P.M.C. group where he continued for another five years. Then he was hired as a second in command to a weapons dealer out of Russia. Due to heavy conflicts within the company Matt took over and renewed it. Now with a fresh look, face and personnel it has been running strong for almost five years.

Specialty: dealer- he is a dealer to his very soul. He could sell you a grape for a nickel and buy your mother for a dime. He's persuasive, cunning, and gets under people's skins and minds in all the good ways.

Role: leader of the polite society distribution company

Standard equipment: plate carrier, sat phone, local comms, GPS device, calculator, note pad, and smartphone

Weapons: although he has access to many different firearms as well as whatever customers order temporarily. He has his own personal collection. For his main carry he is usually seen with a suppressed 93r burst pistol that he has specially holstered in his jacket. Or he occasionally carry a larger caliber pistol or revolver depending on the location.

Appearance: (wip)

Extra: no matter the time, temperature, location, or formality he is always wearing a black leather jacket that is rather beat up.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:38 pm

I should mention that if anyone is interested in discussing relationships between characters before the start of the rp, they should message me and I’d be happy to discuss it with them.
This is only if the owner is okay with having characters know each other before the start of the rp, of course.
I'm Aqua's Princess

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:42 pm

My character probably wouldn't join unless she had a very good reason to such as money or doing what she loved but I would think that matt Stryker would have had to beat her at some sort of competition to earn her trust due to her nature and how she is so she might have either a crush on him in a way or see him as someone that she needs to beat.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:13 pm

Hey shadow, when are you going to post your character?

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Soon I'm very sorry about the lack of cs just I've been dealing with a slipped disk on my back and a bunch of paper work and videos and tests to do for a sports camp that is this Monday.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:47 pm

Evelyn will be preparing two "World's best bosses" mugs.
I'm Aqua's Princess

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:02 am

Can I get a mug that says in sovit Russia coffee drinks you mug XD

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:24 am

Only people with css get mugs... Also whos paying for this? Also whos the other world best boss?

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:05 am

Fair enough and if I can remember and find the picture and not pass out tonight since I've been awake since 5:45 this morning I should hopefully get it up by tonight.