[REQ]A Tale With No Heroes

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Re: [REQ]A Tale With No Heroes

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat May 26, 2018 4:00 am

Cool beans, thanks
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Sat May 26, 2018 7:31 am

Character Sheet
Name:
Cassardis Primm
Race:
Human
Preset Relations:
(Open for any kind of business)
First Impressions:
2) The taste of his own blood was something all too familiar. Being thrown into the wall then into a stack of crates at the back of an alley was the highlight of his day. It was a trio of well known trouble makers, repeatedly kicking the downed man as he braced trying to protect his face." Damned cheater! Good for nothing! Play the game fairly or don't play at all!" A few rounds of their beat down, the thugs decided to finally leave him be. Staggered Cassardis rose up to his feet, with a swollen cheek from being stuck in the face. He grinned with blood stained teeth," Maybe if you weren't so dumb, I wouldn't have easily deceived yo-" Thwack! Another sudden strike from an enraged man.

"Big talk for a coward such as yourself, tch! Not even worth my time. Cm'on!"

Leaving Cassardis to scramble for balance once more. As the group made off into the crowded Soren streets Cassardis couldn't help but chuckle. Pulling out three small coin pouches from the pockets of his trousers, the subtle chuckle turned to a boisterous laugh.

"Like I'd really cheat for a measly fifteen pieces. Jokes on you twits, I got a triple return rate."
Ambition:
Cassardis came looking for a cure for the illness his family back in Astaros they contracted. He wants to become a Knight to get access to the higher grade apothecaries and medicines.
Equipment:
*Leather-Pack(To carry all of his items in)
*An Iron double edged sword
*A small crossbow(30 bolts included)
*Flask of Ale.
*A simple cloth cloak for when the weather gets cold or it rains.
*A small pouch of gold pieces.
Skill Proficiency:
Sleight-Of-Hand: Quick hands, and precise fingers. This man can swiftly slide within the pockets of any person who's mind isn't keen to their possessions. But not only can her take, but place as well with impressive speed. Placing items into a persons belongings or onto them without their notice(so long as their mind isn't aware). Sometimes if he's lucky he'll grab other things off a person.
Character History:
Cassardis while born in Soren, at the age of three his family had moved to Astaros; to the scorching sandy desert region more specifically. His father had been an entrepreneur. Seeing an opportunity to set up a possible business, getting into the silk market. It was hard at first, as the top competition had long set up. Being a small boy Cassardis was naive to their situation. Because his father blindly put many of their funds into this one dream, there was barely any room to rebound. For the time they were stuck in Astaros just barely making it by. It wasn't long until Cassardis would be influenced by a group of thieves. Growing of age, he needed to somehow contribute to the household.

This group taught the the young boy the art of pick-pocketing. And while they never accepted him into their ranks, he felt as one. Being caught many times over the years, as a boy he was always set free. With each failed attempt Cassardis was closer to achieving perfection. At the age of twenty a master thief was a bit of an understatement. Able to snatch the coin purse off of any trader that was easy bait. Roughly five years ago his fathers business began to lift itself off its feet only for a short while.

When a plague began to make its mark about the city, Cassardis's household was not spared. At the time it was incurable, those unlucky to be stricken would suffer unthinkably. While the chance of survial was low, it was highly contagious. Cassardis was forced to leave the Astaros and find a place of refuge until the plague died. He had heard talk of Soren. How it was a Utopia, a place of dreams! Perhaps if so, they could have a cure? There was only one way of knowing for sure. And so with hope Cassardis became a stowaway on the next ship to Soren! With any luck, a cure would definitely be in Soren. It's been two years since then, and he has yet to find any sort of medicine. But with hope there has to be some type of apothecary with elite curatives...
Appearance:
Extra Information:
*Cassardis has a bit of a gambling issue.
*He's a conniving fox, willing to go the distance to get what he wants.
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

Milno

Post by Milno » Sat May 26, 2018 11:02 am

Name: Munshul K'ork
Race: Orcish
Preset Relations: None for now, though open if somebody's interested.
First Impressions: Munshul blinked slowly, dull yellow eyes watching the scene unfolding before her. Half a dozen thugs, and an anxious-looking man backed into a corner, pleading that he didn't have 'the money'. That, it turned out, was not the answer the thugs were looking for, and soon the man was curled up on the ground, whimpering as they rained savage kicks down on his back. Munshul stared as they beat the man, slightly disappointed - it seemed Soren wasn't as different to life on the plains as she'd hoped.
Ambition: All lost things wash up in Soren, and after being thrown out of her tribe Munshul is most definitely lost.
Equipment: A rather tattered farmer's tunic, two coins in a leather purse, an enormous heavy walking stick, and a selection of carved-bone charms and talismans on strings about her neck.
Skill Proficiency: Munshul is, as is the case with most orcs, spectacularly strong, being able to lift two or three times the weight a puny human could with ease. She's also an superb farmer, though without a farm to tend that skill may be of little use.
Character History/Bio: Like most of her kind, Munshul was born into a small orc tribe on the plains of Arthuria. She was born into a farming family, and when her parents were eaten by wild boar when she was twelve she took over the family farm, cultivating it into some of the most profitable land in the area. Unfortunately, success breeds resentment, and when she was 20 she was summarily banished from her tribe and had her family farm confiscated, and was ordered not to return on pain of death. Now she wanders aimlessly, doing odd jobs to afford bed and board, and has recently found her way out of the vast arable plains and into the city of Soren.
Appearance: At 7'6, Munshul towers over most people she meets, her body an enormous mountain of flabby fat and rippling muscle in equal quantities. Her skin is a dull green, marking her as originating from one of the eastern orcish tribes, and the two small tusks poking from the sides of her mouth show that she's still rather young. Two yellow hooded eyes peer from beneath her heavy brow, and a rough mess of uncut black hair falls about her face and down to her shoulders. Her pointed ears are pierced with little rings of metal, and like most orcs she has an assortment of old scars and rough callouses across her massive body.
Extra Information: Munshul is slow and rather inattentive - you can pickpocket or hit her without checking with me first if you want, since she's not going to notice or be quick enough to react anyway.

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sat May 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Welcome to X-force.

Milno

Post by Milno » Sun May 27, 2018 7:49 am

Whoo, X-force.
Sorry I don't have a picture by the way; I couldn't find anything that really resembled what I have in mind.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun May 27, 2018 10:27 am

Name: Sion Gough, simply goes by Jax.
Race: Feline
Preset Relations: N/A
First Impressions: Jax walks into an alley he has already worked out to be a shortcut to where he is headed.
"Hey Cat-Boy!"
Jax turns in time to see a punch aimed at his head. The blow catches him around the face, the force behind it causing his head to slam into the wall. The first punch is followed by a second and third. The attacker takes a step back, presumably to let someone else take over, but that's his fatal mistake. As the next attacker steps forwards, Jax dives downwards. He removes a small throwing knife that was conceal in his boot and throws with extreme accuracy at the attackers neck, killing him instantly. As Jax stands back up, he retrieves several more, these ones were simply in his pocket, and throws them at the remaining targets. All aimed for the neck, all finding their mark. Jax retrieves his precious throwing knives and looks at the group of thugs now laying dead in the alleyway. "Well, guess that turned out well."
Ambition: He came to Soren on orders of his father, but stayed to escape him. Jax has never had any ambitions or goals in life, or in general reason for doing anything.
Equipment: A fairly decent amount of concealed throwing knives.
A leather pack containing: Bandages, a small pouch of gold, a few jewels and pieces of jewellery he can sell, and a flask of water.
His pride and joy, a beautifully crafted dagger. He made it himself. It has a jewelled hilt and is both cruel looking and beautiful. It is kept in a sheaf at his side.
Skill Proficiency: Accuracy. Jax has always had extreme accuracy with what he does, be it throwing his knives, or recalling information. His accuracy is both physical and mental.
Character history: Jax was born in Mirn, to a family of rich traders. His mother was constantly travelling to distance lands trade the jewellery his large family made, while his father stayed at home to manage the money side of the buisness. Unlike the rest of his family, Jax had never any interest in jewellery or trading. He was much more fascinated by blades. On several occasions, his father caught him using the jewellery workshops to create blades. Jax had been given many warnings by his outraged father, but he never listened. The last time his father caught him making blades, he was ordered to travel to Soren with a load of jewels and jewellery to trade or sell. On arriving in Soren, Jax was attacked by a group of humans too large for him to defend himself against. The attackers got away with the jewellery and jewels, apart from a few he had hidden in his pack. No longer needing to be in Soren, Jax considered going back to his family in disgrace, but decides to stay, enjoying his first taste of freedom.
Appearance: Jax has naturally bright red eyes, something some people find unnerving. His dark black hair is mostly short, but he allowed his fringe to grow to the point it falls over one eye and reaches nearly to his chin. He tends to wear leather trousers and a leather jacket, with a pair of boots. All clothing he wears is black.
Extra Information: Jax is loyal to those he thinks deserves it. However, in a choice between his blades and friends, it is highly unlikely he will choose friends.
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sun May 27, 2018 12:16 pm

X-Force

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun May 27, 2018 12:25 pm

This is gonna be my first non-vampire rp...
This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sun May 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Good. Vampires are weak to Hamon.

I'm gonna YEET up a thread.

Milno

Post by Milno » Sun May 27, 2018 11:05 pm

Sounds good, I look forward to playing.