[Req] The Virus

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Wanderlusst
Bronze

[Req] The Virus

Post by Wanderlusst » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:13 pm

After a mysterious disease strikes a small town, named Roseville, the mayor assigns a small medical team to research the disease while quarantining anyone who got infected.

Slowly the infection began to transfrom in a deadly virus that began wiping out anyone 22 years and over. That's when the President decided to step in, sending military to quarantine the whole town until they could understand what was happening.

Now all that is left, is 21 and under to fend for themselves with no help from the outside world.

They are running out of supplies and patience, what is to happen to them? Where would they go from here? And can they really trust the government and those who help them?

I've been blamed and named. Yet I wouldn't know success if I didn't know pain. ~H.C
Last edited by Wanderlusst on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Atreus

Re: [Req] The Virus

Post by Atreus » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:20 pm

i'm in
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Awesome the cs page is up Ill post a link ^-^

I've been blamed and named. Yet I wouldn't know success if I didn't know pain. ~H.C

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 pm

http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8063

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:39 pm

awesome ^-^
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Wanderlusst
Bronze

Post by Wanderlusst » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Bump

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:39 am

I'm joining for sure...and I love that show Between I really wish they would make season 3 but I understand why they ended it the way they did.