[Closed] Fantasy Roleplay (Medieval)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Arro

[Closed] Fantasy Roleplay (Medieval)

Post by Arro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:28 pm

[Not accepting new characters right now.]
Hello.~
This is a medieval fantasy roleplay, which will start off as a slice of life. A plot
will possibly develop as the roleplay goes along though and obviously there is going
to be at least some adventure involved. I made an ideas thread with different topics,
including this one, but decided to make separate threads for some of them to make things easier.

Sorry if this intro seems a bit vague, but I just want this to be a relaxed roleplay
which develops as it goes along (mostly what I am used to really). There are obviously
going to be a few rules, though. For this roleplay, I would like about 2-5 people.
I do not do very large groups.

~Rules~
- All of the usual rules, of course.

- Although there will most likely be fighting in this roleplay, do not seriously injure
or kill off someone else's character without their permission.

- Also, do not over-do the violence or use any kind of god modding (examples: making
your character hit another character without giving them a chance to dodge first, making
your character dodge/counter every single hit, any kind of aggressive action that is
done without giving the other character a chance to react and things like that).

- The posts will be done in turn order, meaning that I post, then the next person etc., until
it is my turn again. If someone has not posted within 2 days, then feel free to post again.

- Lengths of posts do not matter much. Same with the timing of the replies. Take your time.
This is a relaxed roleplay, after all. It is meant to be for fun.

- Just one character each for now, though you can ask me if you really want 2 or 3.

- Although it will start off as slice of life, once a plot shows up, everyone should partake
and not just wander away from it.

- Romance is fine in this roleplay, but do not make it the main focus.

- All of these rules are expected to be followed. Some may be added/changed if I feel it is needed.
Last edited by Arro on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arro

Re: Fantasy Roleplay (Medieval)

Post by Arro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:29 pm

~Character Sheet~
Appearance: [Description or picture is fine]

Name: [Full name or just a first name is fine]

Race: [Any race that fits into a medieval fantasy setting really]

Personality: [A short description of what your character is like]

Weapon: [Any kind of medieval weapon, such as a sword or an axe]

Racial Abilities: [If your character has any special abilities due to their race, add a short
description here, with the pros and cons of said ability]

Element: [A character can have elemental magic if wanted, though is limited to one and starts
off at a basic level, so that they can progress and improve over time]

Flaws: [Flaws in their personality, limits to abilities, fears and any other weaknesses they may have]

Elements List: Earth, fire, wind, water, ice, electricity, shadow, holy, poison and nature (plants).
Last edited by Arro on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:02 pm

~Fantasy Character Sheet~

Appearance:
large.jpg
large.jpg (42.85 KiB) Viewed 103 times
Name: Alenas Hart

Race: Minx - a human who can transform into mythical creatures

Personality: Alenas has a multiple personality disorder. She names each different one so no one gets them confused. The real Alenas is an emotionless girl. Ally is a a very preppy and positive girl. Ale is a very flirtatious and feisty girl. Al is a very adventurous and mysterious girl, she also has a large amount of pride and would never degrade herself.. Lena is a shy and quiet girl, she prefers to always keep to herself but she's very protective.

Weapon: Longsword

Racial Abilities: Extra abilities that come with the transformations of each creature

Element: Nature

Flaws: Her personality disorder causes fights between them. In dire situations, someone is forced to take control or the body will die. They all also have a fear of storms, having bad memories that occurs with it. Her abilities also limited her transformations, only depending on her energy to transform into the creatures. Her energy also affected the size of each creature.
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

Arro

Post by Arro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:35 pm

Name: Shade

Race: Vampire

Personality: Confident and adventurous, though can be a bit reckless at times. Shade is only a jerk to those who are a jerk to him, though he can get a bit full of himself when he achieves something. He is usually calm, but does not take well to insults. Although he needs to feed on blood, he rarely attacks sapient races to feed. He can still eat other food and enjoys it, but he does not really need to that much. Shade can extend and retract his fangs, usually keeping them retracted most of the time.

Weapon: Scythe

Racial Abilities: Strength and speed and can become certain nocturnal creatures.

Element: Shadow

Flaws: Direct sunlight weakens his strength and slows him down. He has a fear of holy magic (for pretty obvious reasons) and is allergic to garlic if he somehow eats it. Can only become certain nocturnal creatures and still keeps his weaknesses. Also, his magic is limited to doing basic things at the moment.
Last edited by Arro on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arro

Post by Arro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 pm

ash_minx wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:02 pm
Hello, Ash.~
That is accepted, of course. Once we get another person or two, I think we can probably start. =3
And I will try to get a thread up for the Supernatural School soon.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Alright thank you! I look forward to the roleplay!
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

Arro

Post by Arro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:17 pm

ash_minx wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:49 pm
Alright thank you! I look forward to the roleplay!
You are welcome. ^-^

TheKingCon

Post by TheKingCon » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:36 am

Hello, I'm Con :D . I've never been on this forum before, but I've been doing tabletop roleplaying for years now and I recently heard about roleplay forums. I don't fully know the lay of the land on this site yet, but I'd love to partake in your roleplay.

Name: Nokirr Malacine
Race: Half-Orc

Appearence: More Human than Orcish, with a petite(relative to Orcs, not human) but toned physique. I appear older than my age but undoubtedly still a young man. Muscular as I've been raised on a farm and spent much time wrestling the livestock to build strength for my true aspiration. My eyes are red like blood, and my pitch black hair has a bit of a scarlet tinge to it if you see it in the light. Light green skin, with only one Orcish fang protruding from the lower-right corner of my mouth. I'm 5'9", shorter than most of my race, and though I cannot shake the brutal nature I inherited from my fathers blood I make it a point to stand up straight and be as gentlemanly as possible. My eyes shine with both intelligence and blood thirst, though you can tell it's always pointed in the direction of injustice. At first glance I seem standoffish in my mannerisms, a trait that I've inherited from both my brutal blood and social incompetence, though I become much warmer with those I know well. My entire body and face are both littered with scars I've received through countless mock battles with random foes, from boars to bears and everything in between. I always have my axe with me, a family heirloom with engravings I don't understand etched into the side of the blade. I have resting slightly-pissed face, but when I smile it's almost childlike.

Personality: Nokirr is socially awkward, though he does wish to have friends. He grew up with next to no one at his side, besides his mother, so he tends to be very quiet until he's warmed up to someone. However, once he's warmed up to them he has a habit of getting swept up in conversation, and even ranting at times. He is loyal to the point of death for those he truly cares about, and always tries to do what's right, even if he must act like a bad guy in order to do so. If this were a DnD campaign, his alignment would be Chaotic-Good, as he has a very strict set of morals he holds himself to but care little for laws. He appears almost unsettlingly calm most of the time, especially for one of Orcish descent. He inherited his father's ability to injure or execute his foes without remorse, though he has gotten very good at restraining(or at least concealing) his bloodlust. He always watches out for himself and those close to him first, and he believes in careful choice of battles to win the war, but if forced to fight he will do so with reckless abandon. Through his apprenticeship with an ex-adventurer/wizard in his hometown, he has not only learned the essentials of adventuring but also the basics of magic(unbeknown to his mother who forbids him to leave the town in pursuit of his father). Nokirr loves enchantments more than actual spells, preferring to channel his magic through his weapon or use it to turn the tables on a foe.

Weapon: Familial Axe, proficient with axes and swords

Racial Abilities: Orcish Strength, Dark Vision (that allows me to see up to 60ft away in the dark), has learned Orcish language

Element: Ice

Flaws: His father was an Orcish Raidboss who took his mothers virginity as he burned down his hometown, thus spawning him. He is EXCEPTIONALLY sensitive about this fact, and will lose his composure and relentlessly punish anyone who slanders his mothers name or acknowledges his Orcish descent. He despises bandits and brutes, and will immediately try to kill any Orc who crosses his path. He hates himself for his Orcish blood, and tirelessly pursues the dream of finding and killing his father in the most painful way possible. If he is triggered by any of the aforementioned things he will fly into a rage and lose his greatest strength, his mind, and put down anyone who is unlucky enough to cross his path(or die trying).

Arro

Post by Arro » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:24 pm

TheKingCon wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:36 am
Hello, I'm Con :D . I've never been on this forum before, but I've been doing tabletop roleplaying for years now and I recently heard about roleplay forums. I don't fully know the lay of the land on this site yet, but I'd love to partake in your roleplay.
Hello, Con. Welcome to the forum then.~
I am actually still somewhat new here as well really. xD
Also, your character is accepted, of course.

Eragon

Post by Eragon » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:11 am

Appearance:Image

Name: Eragon Hedren

Race: Drake, Armageddon.

Personality: He is short tempered and blunt. He doesn’t like riddles or fancy words necessarily. He is smart though and cunning. An excellent hunter.
He does have a big fascination in valuable objects, wether it be silk, gold or Dimond.

Weapons: Warblades (weapons that fits on his arms), Spear, skirmisher sword (short sword), two-handed sword and a 2500 pound crossbow.

Racial abilities:
- Telekinesis. He is well developed with his mind. Able to talk and share memories with others as well as send pain.
- Dragon sickness. This is a mental sickness used to confuse his enemies, it can last from minuets to hours.
- Pyrokenises. As well as breathing fire he can control fire through his actions wether it will be holding is hand out or slamming his tail.
- Muscle density. He has increased muscle fibres and it more dense. Letting him to carry four times more than he weighs and he weighs 560 kg. So yes he can carry a couple tonnes and through practically anyone like a rag doll.
- Inferred sensing. He is able to detect thermal radiation at will.
-Biokenetic energy. Basically a secondary store of energy that is replenished by movement.

Element: Fire

Flaws: He is fast for his size but others can still be faster then himself. His blind spot is behind his wings. His lust for expensive natural objects can be used against him. His horns may be his greatest weapon but it’s also his downfall. If one get grab them and have control over them, they have basically one the fight. Drakes are sensitive to movement there. He is ticklish.
With great power comes great electricity bills.