(One) The Familiar

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
MidnightRain10

(One) The Familiar

Post by MidnightRain10 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:32 am

Welcome! Thank you for taking time to look at this rp I appriceat it very much. I am new to this forum but I am an experienced roleplayer. If you'd like to join let me know :).

Familiar: A familiar is a creature that has been magically bound to a person in a master-and-servant type of relationship. The actual type of familiar varies greatly; it is typically an animal who can shift into human forum. A Familar shares the person's pain, emotions, and time. They will feel what their partner feels physically and emotionally. They will also share the time(death and life) of their partner.

This will take place in old days with villages and small towns with kings. This is a magical land as well.

It all happened so quick. I had not time to understand what was happening until years later.
This is a story about a girl(me) who was throw out at the age of 12 by her parents who were in fear of what she truly was. A witch. But sadly the young girl had no clue what she was and had to learn what she was the hard way. She had gotten so angry by her parents actions and so hurt she felt like her body was on fire the next minute she opened her eyes she say her home. Her village burning to the ground and she saw fire come from her hand. It's been years since that incident now but she still has little control over her power. They say Familiars help with that. But little did she know the day she bumped into one they would be tied togeather for life.

CS:
Name: Dawn Blackheath
Personality: Dawn is quite reserved. She keeps to herself mostly and doesn't tend to show much emotion in fear that she will lose control of her power again. She will speak in an empty sounding tone when she wishes to speak. She can be a bit stubborn and say hurtful things even though she doesn't mean to. She has a small temper but keeps it in check.
History: Dawn was kicked out of her home at age 12 and that resulted in her burning her village to the ground. After that she ran far away and kept on a move she learned things the hard away. She has been being hunted down for her abilities and tries to stay in the shadows.
Apperance:
Screenshot_20180112-232851.jpg
Screenshot_20180112-232851.jpg (596.5 KiB) Viewed 275 times
I will post a CS for those who are interested!

Magic_Saturn

Re: (One) The Familiar

Post by Magic_Saturn » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:38 pm

I'm interested.

Edit: Here's my character sheet. This sounds like fun!

Name: Alice (She doesn't have a surname)

History: There is a small pool of clear, calm water in a clearing in the forest. It is a place of magic and it repels those who do not posses some sort of enchantment in their veins. One evening, as the sun began to sink and the light begins to fade fireflies begin to gather at the spot. As it gets darker, and the moon starts to rise, the fireflies start to swirl. At first it was only about a dozen or so, but within minutes so many are swirling that the air from their wings starts to create a whirlwind. The clearing is lit up as if it were day, and suddenly the fireflies are gone and everything is still. In the center of the mass of fireflies is a small girl curled into a ball.

Personality: She doesn't have much of one yet as she has just barely begun to exist but she is a creature of magic and that is all she knows. As such, she has no idea that magic is feared by those who cannot perform it and so, she uses it to do most activities, such as floating above the ground so she doesn't have to walk, or using her powers to reach objects that are out of reach. She is very curious and gets distracted easily. She also has a bit of a bratty streak and is easily jealous.

Appearance: (I can't draw so bear with me.) As a human, she appears to be about three or four. As she learns and gains new experience, she'll get taller and appear older. Her skin is very pale and soft which clashes with her jet black hair. Her hair reaches almost to her feet and is constantly tripping her up when she walks, which is why she prefers to float. It also gets in her face where she always has to blow or flick it away. Her eyes are large and violet. She has freckles across her face and and usually clear cheeks but if she has to keep pace with a bigger human, they turn bright red as she huffs and puffs trying to stay close. She entered this realm clad in a simple light green tunic with her name embroidered in the collar with golden thread, her feet are bare. She does not have a belly button and instead has a birthmark shaped like a clover. No matter where she is, she always smells faintly of pine.
Her preferred animal form is a small, calico kitten. When she assumes this form, her eyes turn yellow. This is her favorite form because she gets to play, although she tires out quickly and ends up falling asleep.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:16 pm

I am quite interested, I hope we can roleplay together.

Name: Yuuto Genju
Personality: Yuuto is a very cheerful and positive guy. He can lighten the mood and has a lot of patience. He never drops his smile though, which can result in him looking scary when he's angry. He always seems to know what's wrong and how to help. He always puts up a front so no one ever sees him sad or scared. Despite being friendly to everyone, he doesn't like being around a lot of people. He takes friendly but doesn't give anyone his trust easily.

History: Yuuto can't remember much of his past since he was in am accident that made him lose his memory. He doesn't remember anything before the age of 9. His mother's face is a blur and there are no traces of ever having a father. After the accident, when he became concious again, there was a woman who used herbal remedies to help him. Since then he has lived with her as she taught him her ways. Now as she is getting older, he spend most of his time taking care of her in their small town.

Appearance: He has light brown hair with amber colored eyes. His features and soft and girlish. He's short and rather skinny, but agile. His hair is usually ruffled but that gives him a certain charm. He's good looking but because of his girlish looks, he gets hit on by both males and females. His face is round and his eyes are sweet. He takes the form of a lynx, his appearance and personality reflecting his animal perfectly.
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

MidnightRain10

Post by MidnightRain10 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:42 am

Those both are nice CS's but I haven't put up the CS for you guys it will differ from the CS I have up. I want someone to play as the Familiar.

Magic_Saturn

Post by Magic_Saturn » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:50 am

That was what I was going for. My thought was that as their bond grows and everything hhaens that she'll grow up and get more powerful. What were your thoughts?

MidnightRain10

Post by MidnightRain10 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:06 am

First let me put down the proper CS for you. I'm fine with that idea but your character also has to have an animal and human side. A Familiar is an animal who can take on human forum.

MidnightRain10

Post by MidnightRain10 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:08 am

Cs for Familar.
Name.
Personality.
Back story.
Apperance.
Extra.

Magic_Saturn

Post by Magic_Saturn » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:58 am

Name. Alice

Age. Around three or four at the start

Animal species. Calico cat, starts as a kitten.

Personality. She has the typical cat attitude of being too good for everyone. She is extremely confident to the point of foolhardiness because of the false sense of security her journey brings. She has never felt fear or sadness or really any negative emotions to this point. The concept that she is only being protected until she finds whatever it is that she needs to is too big for her to grasp right now. She is also very prone to jealousy and temper. Music is enthralling to her and she loves the color green. She is very curious and finds it easy to get distracted.

Back story. She just started existing one day, appearing in a forest. It was warm and sunny and safe there but something in the back of her mind knew that she had to leave the comfort and safety of the clearing. On her journey she was protected by Fate and never had to worry about predators. There was always a squirrel to hunt when she became hungry and the elements never disturbed her. Guarded by Fate, she wandered, not knowing her destination but enjoying existence.

Apperance. In her animal form, she appears at a glance to be an unremarkable common Calico. However, her movements are almost more human than feline and her intense stare makes people slightly uncomfortable in a way that they don't quite understand.
As a human, she looks to be a female of about three or four years old. Her skin is quite pale and slightly shimmery. She has long, jet black hair that almost reaches her feet. Her eyes are violet in both forms but she can slightly adjust the color to not be so noticable. She also always smells faintly of pine.

Extra. She hasn't had a need yet to use any magic, but she already feels power in her. As a cat, she would mostly use her claws to fight as it would be beneath her to have to bite some filthy creature and have to cleanse the taste of lesser blood from her palate.

MidnightRain10

Post by MidnightRain10 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:31 am

@Ash I will post an Rp for you shortly.

@Magic I'll pot your to as well.

Magic_Saturn

Post by Magic_Saturn » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:36 am

@Midnight Was it okay?