(Sim) Intertwined

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

QueenOfRavens

(Sim) Intertwined

Post by QueenOfRavens » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:22 am

Hello, thank you for taking intressed in this lame rp I am making. I am new so please don't be to harsh on my lameness :lol: . Please be kind to one another's and enjoy.

Intertwined?

What does it mean to be intertwined? Well I'll tell you. Every five years people from the ages sixteen through thirty are recruited from the three regions. Jasmine District, Opal District, and Grim District. There are two people are picked from each District and are put into a program called. SAGE. SAGE, is a program for the gifted. As they like to call it. There are many different areas to excella in this program but each person is divided into a section. Now about Intertwined. Each person will be brought into a room and they will be tested to see who their soul will be intertwined with. One will gain spiecal abilities through this process and the other will gain increased strength and heightened senses. Those who gain special abilities will be placed in classes to learn how to control them an they will be loyal servants to their realm. While on the other hand those who gain the strength and heightened senses will be put into guardian classes to learn how to protect and serve their partner. The Guardians will be given special weapons with small spiritual abilities to help them to fight against anyone or thing that wished to harm their partner. For the gifted are very precious gems to our realms and others seek them out to kill, steal, or take them. We all shall meet very soon.
(I will post a CD once I see people are intressed.)

Roles.
Guardian's
°Hyronis(Gecko)
°idontevenknow(QueenOfRavens)
°Orophin(Kali)
Gifted
°QueenOfRavens
° Gecko14
°Kali
Bad guys
°Reyn
°InquisitorRothus
°
My CD

Name: Rabbit Snow
Ability(Gifted/bad guys): she has the ability to shapeshift into almost anything. But not in the way you would think. When Rabbit shapeshifts she shapeshifts into a shadow of that animal or person or thing. She is know as a shadow walker. There are only few with this ability which makes her very high class in this world. Her rare talent is high craved by evil since it can be used to spy on others. And not only can she shapeshift with this ability she can control almost anything that cast a shadow. Although she hasn't mastered that at all only able to control small creatures so far. Her eyes go black and she is unable to move when in this state though so it can be quite a disadvantage to her. Also she is much more sensitive to the sun then most people so she must not be out in the sun without protection from it for long periods of time or she can become very ill.
Personality: Unlike what most people think. She is quite kind and caring for others even though she grew up spoiled rich. She is quite and doesn't speak much. She likes to observe others rather then be hoping around with joy and laughter. She is actually easily flustered even when she keeps a stone cold face most of the time.
BackStory(simple or long you choice): Rabbit grew up being bullied because she was a bit...odd to say in nice terms. Other kids hated being around her cause she gave them the creeps. They picked on her cause of how different she acted even though she was nice to others. She became a by choice mute after an accident happened at her school and blamed herself. She was soon found by the program and taken away.
Partner(will be decided after we have everyon)
Apperance:
Screenshot_20170914-010744.jpg
Screenshot_20170914-010744.jpg (791.16 KiB) Viewed 185 times
Last edited by QueenOfRavens on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 12 times in total.

QueenOfRavens

Re: (Sim) Intertwined

Post by QueenOfRavens » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:43 am

Oh um yes if you guys and gals have any questions please ask away I'd be happy to try to assisted in answering any questions you have about my RP. And Bad guys will have their own abilities sorry forgot to add that haha.

hyronis

Post by hyronis » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:10 pm

ill join can i reserve guardian

Gecko14

Post by Gecko14 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:47 pm

I'll make a CS for a Gifted person when I get the chance today!
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

QueenOfRavens

Post by QueenOfRavens » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Yes of course you can reserve a spot hyronis.
And alright Geckco14 😊. I'll post a CS soon

QueenOfRavens

Post by QueenOfRavens » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Name
Personality
BackStory(simple or long you choice)
Partner(will be decided after we have everyone)
Apperance.

Abyss

Post by Abyss » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Would you mind going a bit more into detail about the bad guys? Like are they part of the project? I'm considering playing one but I'm a bit confused on where they stand.
"I do it cause I want to, I do it to make her proud." ~Cane lele

Gecko14

Post by Gecko14 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:37 pm

Name: Addison "Addy" Lockwood.
Ability Addy has the power to absorb, generate, and manipulate nuclear energy. In other words, she's a walking nuke. if she wanted to, she could potentially do about as much damage as the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined (that much is extremely theoretical), but not without a cost. Addy also can withstand temperatures higher than what a normal human being can take. The cold has a big affect on her powers. If it gets to cold temperatures (starting at 28 degrees Fahrenheit), her powers will weaken and she could freeze faster than most people.
Personality: Addy is an abrasive person. She is one to lash out at others and push them away with her sarcastic personality than ever get close to someone. Being rather distrusting of others, Addy would never willingly go out of her way for someone else unless there was something in it for her. With time and patience from someone looking to gain her "friendship," they may achieve something close to it. Once gaining this so-called friendship, Addy is indeed a loyal and protective friend. But overall, Addy is quite an aloof character with the mouth of a truck driver.
BackStory: Originating from the Grim District, Addy had a tad bit of a rough background. Her mother had been dead only months after her birth and her father never hung around much, which meant that Addy was often left to her own devices. She often got into fights and trouble through other means. Friends weren't common, nor were they a necessity in her mind, and so she was left in isolation, thank God. Not many people took a liking to her due to her off-putting personality. By the time she was fourteen, Addy had no one to go home to. It was to no one's surprise or concern when the sixteen year old was selected to be the next Gifted kid.
Partner: (will be decided after we have everyone)
Apperance:
2524527-tlouellie.jpg
2524527-tlouellie.jpg (39.92 KiB) Viewed 275 times
Last edited by Gecko14 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."

hyronis

Post by hyronis » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Name: Dragon S. Bloodfang

Weapons of choice: duel ended collapsible scythe

combat knife

Personality: protective, easygoing, brutal at times, merciless, has a deep loyalty to those he must protect, loving, caring, never backs down to anything.

Back Story: Dragon has trained since he could walk in the art of combat. he has obtained a high amount of skill being able to take out any person who challenges him. Dragon has a tendency to ignore any pain he receives in order to keep fighting. being trained all his life dragon is able to use almost any weapon placed in front of him but he has a tenancy to return to a set of weapon styles that he is best with.

Partner: tbd

Appearance:Image
Last edited by hyronis on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Reserve a Guardian