After Earth CSs

Ayri_Boyd

After Earth CSs

Post by Ayri_Boyd » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:50 pm

2074. The Earth has turned against itself in a furry of disasters. Earthquakes, floods, droughts. The last few survivors struggle desperately to survive. Humanity had run down itself, building more buildings, cutting forests down, killing animals for trophy purposes. Mother Nature had decided to strike back at humans with full force. Most humans on the coasts died from the hurricanes, the floods, the tsunamis. Those in the central areas died from droughts, floods, storms, and earthquakes. Those up North dealt with starvation and freezing storms, they were wiped out by these disasters. Disease spread, some animals became aggressive and turned on humans, animals that had been in the zoo such as lions, tigers, other species have gotten lose and populated in areas that they've never survived, feasting off of the deceased bodies that lie piled. Humans need to make a stand. Rouge groups scavenge and sometimes kill people they come across, these groups turned to eating other people, cannibalism.
Be careful who you trust.

Rules-
Same as the ones for the site.
Decent Roleplay lengths, at least four sentences please.

Group Roles-

Leader (Leads the groups)-
1.)
2.)

Rouge leaders-
1.) Jaymes Rodgers/25/male
2.)

Elders (Helps with decisions)-
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)

Rouge elders-
1.)
2.)

Hunters, gatherers (hunts and collets food for the group)-
1.) Addison Lockwood/18/female
2.)
3.)
4.)

Rouge Hunters/gatherers-
1.) Fawn Murea/23/female
2.)
3.)

Medic (Doctors that the groups have.)-
1.)
2.)

Farmers (grows food for the groups, raises livestock)-
1.)
2.)

reporter/scout (Scouts the area and reports back to the group)-
1.)

Rouge reporter/scout (scouts the area then reports back to the group)-
1.)

Children (The hope of the future. Fed, protected, and taught)-
1.)
2.)
3.)
Etc.

Loners-
1.) Austin Lix/18/male
2.) Heath(Sir Heath)/late20's-mid30's/male
3.)

Loner forum-
Name:
Apperence:
Backstory (Optional):
Personality:
Good Traits (Things they are good at) :
Bad Traits (Things they aren't good at) :

Rouges Forum-
Name:
Appearal:
Backstory (optional):
Personality:
Role in the group:
Good Traits (Things the character is good at)-
Bad Traits (things they aren't good at)-

Forum for groups-
Name:
Backstory:
Personality:
Role in group:
Good Traits (Things the character is good at):
Bad Traits (Things the character isnt good at):
Group one or two:
Last edited by Ayri_Boyd on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Ayri_Boyd

Re: After Earth

Post by Ayri_Boyd » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:43 pm

Rouges Forum-
Name: Jaymes Rodgers (Emily Callaad)
Appearal: Image
Backstory (optional): Early on in life Emily hated people. She lived in an abusive home from the age of 5 to the age of 18. She was rapped around the age of 15 by her step father whom she was left with after Emily's mother passed. The sexual abuse had gone on until she moved out. At the age of 19 Emily changed. She became a different person, she changed her style, dressed boyish, changed her name and identified as a male named Jaymes Rodgers. She did this to forget her past. The first thing she did when she realized the disasters wouldn't stop, was track down her father, and killed him. She burnt him alive. No one knows her past, and she plans on keeping it that way.
Personality: Bipolar, schizophrenic, has PTSD, Jaymes had many mental issues due to his fathers abuse.
Role in the group: Leader
Good Traits (Things the character is good at)- Tricking people, shooting, planning things, having control over people.
Bad Traits (things they aren't good at)- Jaymes cant stand rape, those who rape in his rouge group are tortured and killed in the worst ways possible. He is explosive and snaps at anyone whom doubts him. Caring, hes awful at showing he cares.

Forum for groups-
Name: Fawn Murea
Appearal: Image
Backstory: She was always caring and was raised by her grandmother who taught her that life is precious, Fawn was raised to care about every creature and only kill when it was absolutely nesassaary.
Personality: Caring, loyal, clever, quick thinking
Role in group: Hunter, gatherer
Good Traits (Things the character is good at): She has good stamina, good at caring about people, sees the good in people.
Bad Traits (Things the character isnt good at): Lying, she cares too much, once she cares she wont stop.

Loner forum-
Name: Austin Lix
Apperence: Image
Backstory (Optional): He was always more of a loner. GHe didn't like humans anyway, in his mind, hes glad all of the humans were nearly wiped out, theres a lot less horrible people now, just the occasional rouge.
Personality: Mysterious, Secretive, quiet, he observes everything.
Good Traits (Things they are good at) : Making choices, taking care of himself, getting out of bad situations.
Bad Traits (Things they aren't good at) : Caring about people, expressing himself.

Gecko
Silver

Re: After Earth CSs

Post by Gecko » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:49 am

Hey! I'll join. Also, I don't know if this is still a rule, but we can't set post length requirements in Casual. I could be wrong, they might've changed it, but I thought I'd let you know. c:

Forum for groups

Name:
Addison "Addy" Lockwood.
Appearal:
ellie-the-last-of-us-part-2.jpg
ellie-the-last-of-us-part-2.jpg (34.94 KiB) Viewed 418 times
Backstory:
For Addison, this whole 'end-of-the-world' thing actually kind of helped her out. Since she was young, she was always in trouble with one person or another. Whether it was her natural tendency to pick a fight or just something she owed, there was something that prevented her from being able to live a relatively normal life. While her mother was out of the picture (for good reason), her father was someone that was near and dear to her heart. He never liked it when she got into trouble, and actually bailed her out on several occasions. To Addison, he was the only thing she had to lose. In that sense, she lost everything. Her father was lost at the beginning, though Addison doesn't know exactly if he's dead. It's best to assume so though, right? Anyways, now Addison lays low and doesn't ask questions unless she feels the need to.
Personality:
Addy is an abrasive person. She is one to lash out at others and push them away with her sarcastic personality than ever get close to someone. Being rather distrusting of others, Addy would never willingly go out of her way for someone else unless there was something in it for her. With time and patience from someone looking to gain her "friendship," they may achieve something close to it. Once gaining this so-called friendship, Addy is indeed a loyal and protective friend. But overall, Addy is quite an aloof character with the mouth of a truck driver.
Role in group:
Hunter/gatherer.
Good Traits:
Addy is a clever girl with a quick finger on the trigger. She's as stubborn as a mule, which could fare nicely if one wants a situation to go their way.
Bad Traits:
Addy is more of a "shoot first, ask questions later" kind of gal, which doesn't usually end well. Branching off of this, she isn't very good at holding a pleasant conversation with most people.

Loner

Name:
Simply goes by Heath. Sir Heath is acceptable.
Appearance:
ec87a8b9fe259692a6c907bdbfab7fd5.jpg
ec87a8b9fe259692a6c907bdbfab7fd5.jpg (53 KiB) Viewed 418 times
Backstory:
Not too much is known about Heath's situation. All that anyone knows is that he's such a strange yet sweet guy that he couldn't really do too much harm unless provoked. Although, there is one thing and one thing only that points to his past life: the torn piece of cloth that he has wrapped around his left bicep, one that has the patch of the U.S. military on it. The few people that come across him speculate that he's some sort of experiment of the former military, or that he's simply succumbed to some form of PTSD. No one can really know for sure, though.
Personality:
Heath is a bit of an odd one. He doesn't seem to really notice that the world is bad, and it's obvious that he isn't all that right in the head. Heath paces through life nowadays as though nothing has changed at all, and as crazy as he may seem, it appears as though Heath has a good heart.
Good traits:
Heath is a strong man with his heart in the right place...for the most part. He's handy with weapons, especially pistols.
Bad traits:
Heath is obviously crazy, and he doesn't exactly exude kindness. His appearance is rather menacing.
Last edited by Gecko on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Ayri_Boyd

Post by Ayri_Boyd » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:57 pm

Accepted. And thank you for verifying me. I apologize that I got it wrong.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:00 pm

it has been changed, Gecko. You can set requirement as long as it isn't above Casual standard.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:08 pm

Ah, okay then! Sorry, that's my bad. I couldn't find the Casual rules, so I kind of assumed it was still in there. And thank you, I'll finish it up ASAP.

Ayri_Boyd

Post by Ayri_Boyd » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Alright, take your time.

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:43 am

I've completed my forms!

Mxtildxx13

Re: RE: AFTER EARTH CSS

Post by Mxtildxx13 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:24 pm

LONER
Name:Faye Green
backstory:Had 4 siblings that were all killed by the rebals and natural disasters. Her parents died at a young age so she grew up as the adult. She is scared of being left again so she stays away from other people. She wants to be more helpful but cant bring herself to do it. She helps out with people she find on the streets but soon leaves. Shes always on the move and its how shes survived this long on her own.
personality:fighter, lonely, broken, kind, sarcastic, helpful, angered
good traits: strong, creative, protective, fighter, knows how to survive
bad traits:not commited, lonely, anger issues

Sent from my ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X553MA using Role Playing Forums v3.0.5