[CS] CityLife

DJ Muffins

Re: [CS] CityLife

Post by DJ Muffins » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:45 pm

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:46 pm

Would I have Sean walking with Matherson, or in the club at the front desk?
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:47 am

Either way, left the identities open so you could choose

Ash

Post by Ash » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:48 pm

Sorry DJ Muffins, still trying the hang of this whole RP, but thanks I will be careful from now on!

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 pm

You are fine! And you can call me DJ. Helpful hint when posting, describe where you want your character to go, and what your character does, then leave hints and details for others to think about, and leave the end of your post open, so others can respond and interact back. You can do things, such as grab a person or ask a question, but make sure they can reply and react to being grabbed, or answer back on their own. That way the story involves everyone. It's a lot to learn, and takes time to get a good rhythm, but you are off to a great start!

Being the Owner of an RP, I have a little more Leeway in acting on others, cause I need to move the plot along, but even I try to keep my invasion on other characters minimal if I can

Ash

Post by Ash » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Ok thank youbfor the tips!!!!

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:31 pm

Yeah no problem! If you have any questions, lemme know

Omega

[CS] CityLife

Post by Omega » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:55 am

((I hope this works? also trying to figure out the photo function the app has updated while I've been away

Name:
James Galiger

Appearance:
(sorry I can't get photos to work). James has slicked back golden hair with a muscular build. While he is physically strong he has a soft and inviting face.

Outfit/Gear:
James stands in at a staggering 7' and is as strong as an ox. He has the hardest time finding the black pinstriped suits that he loves, but came across a tailor that suits him well will adds pockets and ballistic weave protection that he needs. He will often wear a neon shirt without a tie and black suspenders under his suit coat. He keeps a break barrel sawed off 10ga shotgun under his coat with extra shells, and a .357 revolver along his pant line.

Skills/Abilities, or Job:
Bartender for the Greys. Also owns small dive bars throughout the city as fronts for the Greys to run their businesses out of. He speaks seldomly but his voice is heavy and soft like a church bell. James is extremely strong and with his size will often help move things for the Greys and will bounce on occasion for special events. He will often polish off a few bottles of red wine while he bartends while remaining stone cold sober.

Alliance:
Grey

Personality:
James is a kind and gentle soul despite his appearance. He is often revered as a father figure for many of the young members and local youth. He would give the shirt off of his back to help a complete stranger without question.

Backstory:
James has always been a big kid and after his parents died in his teens he turned to bars as a source of income. With his dad's old shotgun sawed down and in his coat he was allowed to bounce and bartend but couldn't even drink yet when he started. He opened up his own dive bar at 26 after a four year stint in the military (that he refuses to talk about) and when the greys formed and founded the club he nearly went out of business until he joined the team.
<I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end>

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:55 am

I like it, was going to ask about his personality clashing with the greys point of view, but if he is professional at work then I likes it! Very classy!

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:43 am

Just a quick question here before I join, what is a transporter? && can there be just like freedom fighter members? In which they go out and help the commander and leaders by fighting, or stopping crimes caused by the Grey's? I assume you would need a few people to fall under the commander of arms anyways so that's who they could report to?