[CS] Spellcaster Academy

RebelWolfGirl

Re: [CS] Spellcaster Academy

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:57 pm

Yes that's why I wanted a redbird sibling my birthday is the same as zoeys so I've loved the books since the first one

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:59 pm

I loved the series Stark was my fave. Like of all time aha. Anyways hoping to get a few more cs's up before starting and I will finish mine soon

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Stark was every girls wet dream boat <3

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:01 pm

Haha probably but so was Darius oh man that hunk was such a gentleman!!!

RebelWolfGirl

Post by RebelWolfGirl » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Or Kolana. He might have been a dick for a bit but he was still hot.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:19 pm

True true aha

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:59 pm

Full Name: Vax'ildon stonewall (Vax for short)

Personality: Vax truly is a strange one in modern society. at first glance Vax is pretty good looking but carries himself as if it was a mix of being secluded and curious at the same time. not growing up in society has taught Vax that even the strongest fighter can be taken out so long as you play it smart. in a fight Vax is seen to be almost terrifying. the wilderness has taught Vax to never give his opponent an inch. so mostly using magic to enhance his already peak physical ability, he assaults his opponents with an animalistic onslaught. for those who get close to Vax it is seen where Vax is almost completely different than what he looks out to be. breaking his hardened exterior exposes a kinder soul that would rather die tan see someone close to him hurt. after all Basilisks and dragons can be very protective.

Short Bio: some people have half decent parents others have great parents. for Vax he was left with the worst parents. Vax grew up in the wilds as part of a trial. his Parents where both followers of the Beast path. in doing so most of his life he was alone. for 12 years he was left alone only to be raised by a Basilisk that took him in. when his parent's came to see if Vax was still alive. much to their surprise as well as their untimely end. before they met their his father put a Dragon's curse mark on Vax. this in turn unlocked an unknown power inside Vax that could very well cause destruction and a country wide scale. Vax felt no sadness or remorse for those who searched for him. at the time Vax didn't know who his real parents were even to this day. his only family was the basilisk and her most recent clutch of eggs. ever since the basilisk found him it was unknown why it took him in. as Vax grew older so did his own magical power. by the time he was able to speak much to the basilisks surprise Vax could speak to it through it's own telepathic speech. when Vax was 16 he knew he had to leave the basilisks territory in search of his own path. in turn the basilisk gave him one of it's eggs. for the next 2 years people would see Vax as strange. upon first meeting Vax he seems to have this intimidating aura. seeing past it this aura and you find something more uncommon. staring deep into his eyes it was said by some that his eyes can go from captivating to terrifying depending on how long or deep you look into him.

Chosen Path: The beast

Dislikes: People who are not close to him, liers, vegetables, other followers of the beast path.

Likes: Animals, nature, raw meat, those who are close to him, those who earned his respect

Pet: Baby Basilisk (long snake like basilisk bout 3m long and 3' wide)

Crush: (just ask)

Appearance: Image

Extra: His body is littered with both very deep, deep and shallow scars.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:33 am

Character Sheet:

Full Name: Claudia Blackburn

Personality: Claudia carries herself with poise. She is very kind and well mannered. She’s very clever and has a dry wit. Claudia is very talkative, and is a warm and inviting person. She tries her hardest to make sure everyone feels included. She’s more of a strategic thinker than a brawler.

Short Bio: From a young age, Claudia understood what was expected of her. Growing up, she was taught everything she needed to know, and she grew into her role gracefully. Claudia had a natural affinity for helping people. When she started at Spellcaster she was instantly drawn towards the healers. As soon as she started down the path it just felt right, like she was doing exactly what she was meant to do.

Chosen Path: The healer

Dislikes:
-High expectations
-Poor manners
-People repeating themselves
-Bloodshed
-Public speaking

-Sewing
-Dancing
-Overcast days
-Playing music

Pet: Snow leopard cub named Juliette.

Crush: Ask

Appearance:

Extra: She constantly snaps polaroids of her friends and has a well maintained photo album.
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:34 am

Both Accepted!!

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:07 pm

yay ^-^
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr