[cs] A Vampire's tricks

Maxx
Platinum

[cs] A Vampire's tricks

Post by Maxx » Thu May 24, 2018 7:17 pm

This is the CS section for A Vampire's Tricks, look at the req before posting here. Here is the template:

Name
Appearance
Bio
Extra
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Maxx
Platinum

Re: [cs] A Vampire's tricks

Post by Maxx » Thu May 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Sion "Jax" Gough
Looks around 19, is actually many centuries old.
Vampire
Black hair usually styled in an "emo" way. Lots of piercings (eyebrow, tongue, ears, nose, lip, etc.). Lots of tattoos, but most are usually hidden beneath his clothes. Good looking. Bright red eyes. Pale. Usually wears boots, skinny jeans, t shirt and a leather jacket, all black. 5'8".
Jax is used to going a while without human blood, due to his reluctance to hunt humans. He gives in, however, as he cant sustain himself on human food for more than a month. After hearing about how many other vampires get their humans, he decided to do it his own way.
Many others automatically label him as a depressed emo loser because of his looks, but he is actually very friendly.
Last edited by Maxx on Fri May 25, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Fri May 25, 2018 8:36 pm

Name: Lilith Klox
Species: Human
Appearance: Image
Very long black straight hair, Gothing clothing style. Tattoo sleeves. Blue eyes and sharp cheebones
Bio: Lilith came from an abusive home, born to Satanic parents who believed she was the devil incarnate. She endured sexual abuse as well as physical. At the age of 13 she left her home and lived on the streets. Survived by being a drug mule for drug cartels.She was taken in by a Biker gang at the age of 16 and grew up in their club houses
Extra:Possessive of her Motor bike. Has a ever so slight fascination with fire
Last edited by Tanith on Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Books are better than People

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat May 26, 2018 10:18 pm

Lets see if this works

Image[/img]

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sat May 26, 2018 10:19 pm

I think it did, if it did, here is a crappy picture of a drawing of Jax

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Sat May 26, 2018 11:57 pm

Name: Susana
Species: Human/half vampire
Appearance: She has waist length light brown hair with blonde highlights, with greenish blue eyes. Susanna is different then most girls as she wears both dresses as well as pants primarily when riding. Her hair is pulled back away from her face in two small braids, and the rest flows down her back in waves. Around her neck is a necklace that belonged to her mother and on her right hand is a ring that belonged to her father. She doesn't have an tattoos or piercings, but she does wear slippers and has a couple pairs of boots. She has smooth facial features, as well as tall and graceful. She has a scar on her face from when she was trapped. 5 feet 6 inches
Bio: Susana is the only daughter of her parents, she has a older brother who her parents pay more attention to. As such she was sent to live with family that had no children where she got all the attention, that she didn't get with her birth parents. Which changes after her aunt and uncles home burns down, and she runs away. As a present on her 10th birthday her aunt and uncle gave her a dog who follows her everywhere becoming very protective of her. Due to how her parents treated her when she was younger it takes her longer to trust people, as such she is quiet at first.
Extra: Her pets- a dog and cat as well as her horses that protect her.
Last edited by Avalein on Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun May 27, 2018 12:07 am

Looks good. Welcome to the RP. Read over what we already have, and then choose when to join in.

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Sun May 27, 2018 12:08 am

Ok thanks been sort of following along already a little bit.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun May 27, 2018 12:09 am

Okay.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sun May 27, 2018 10:48 am

Name: Alexandra Valentina

Height: 5’5”

Species: Human

Bio: Alexandra had a normal human life. Studied. Graduated High school. Moved out of the home of her adoptive parents and decided to go somewhere different. She barely had enough money by the end of the move to keep her on her feet so she works at the small towns local cafe. In the evening and helps out at the library during the day.

Rewind to the very beginning Alexandra was adopted at three weeks old by loving parents. Lived a simple life and kept to herself. At seventeen she accepted into college but even with scholarships and everything she wouldn’t be able to pay. She decided on her eighteenth birthday she would move and start fresh and earn her way no longer relying on her parents and moved to the small town by a thick forest and brush.

Back to present Alexandra found the ad offering those who wanted it, life at a mansion with no worries. It seemed to unreal. For two days she just kept the ad not calling beofre eventually calling asking if there was any vacant spots available. To her surprise, yes.

Extra: Alexandra is a fanatic for great novels and classic reads and has a weird fondness for Shakespeare’s Tragedies. Also Loves the city’s cafes hot chocolate.

Personality: Alexandra is a kind hearted girl who loves to read way too much. She keeps to herself and works really hard. She would help others to a fault even if she isn’t okay. Though is stubborn like no other. And a bit naive. She’s shy when it comes to the opposite sex unless it’s professional. She will keep a wall up to everyone around her so know one sees her pain as well as get close to her heart so she’s not hurt
Attachments
C7E6C442-3490-4E45-863D-42A66EAD22B1.jpeg
C7E6C442-3490-4E45-863D-42A66EAD22B1.jpeg (40.38 KiB) Viewed 221 times