Post by Wanderlusst » Tue May 22, 2018 12:53 pm

Character Sheet:

Full Name:
Mila "Mimi" Kellum
Crime Committed:
She stole medicine for sick Mother.
Personality:
History:
Mila "Mimi" Kellum was an only child like most children on The Colony. Her father was on the council and her mother was a nurse who worked in medic, they both made enough rations a week to feed Mila and give her the best life she could ask for. That was until Mila's mother fell sick and couldn't work anymore, Mimi knew her family needed the help so being the youngest graduated student on The Colony, she headed into Engineering to help with the medicine needs and food rations.

However Mila wasn't making enough still, that she began to illegally trade things for medicine for her mother. But when her dealer backed down, Mila had to turn to stealing the medicine.

It was going well until she was caught. Being underage she was brought to the Skybox where she lives out her days till she turns 18 years old.
Appearance:
Extra:
She has a necklace of a dove given to her by her mother who died a month after she was thrown into the Skybox.
Last edited by Wanderlusst on Tue May 22, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Atreus

Re: [CS] The 100: Roleplay

Post by Atreus » Tue May 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Full Name: Ace Mancaster

Crime Committed: theft, resisting arrest, murder (reason for the last one in history)

Personality: Ace has had a hard time growing up. for this reason he shows little to no emotion unless he gets close to someone. it is here where they see him being loving caring and actually very kind. for those who get close to him get an undying loyalty that would not break, after all to Ace Honor before death.

History: Ace wasn't always a good kid. he grew up learning to fight with his father and helping his mother. his father was an alcoholic who used to beat Ace and his mom. while ace called his sessions with his father learning and training to fight, others call it abuse. one day while his father was having one of his "sessions" ace broke into the armory and stole a pistol. it was this time when ace woke up to what his father was doing. going back to their room ace put 3 shots through his fathers chest. security showed up shortly after. when ace saw security he dropped the gun and took off running only to be caught an hour later. spending 3 hours doing interrogation. ace was going to be sentenced to death but instead was going to be sent planetside instead. either way in Ace's eyes it was both the same.

Appearance: Image

Extra: Ace's eyes change colour depending on his mood.
Last edited by Atreus on Thu May 24, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

jehan

Post by jehan » Wed May 23, 2018 1:05 am

WIP

Full Name: Helena Montague
Crime Committed: Illegal second child
Personality: Very sweet and kind. Helena has an outgoing, if slightly clingy, nature, and she's really rather excited about being on a new planet - although she's also, understandably, quite upset about being torn away from her parents and older brother.
History: The illegal second child of the Montague family, younger sister of Dorian, she was hidden away in her family's quarters for her entire childhood, never allowed to step outside. Her parents knew that, if she was seen, she'd be taken away immediately. Despite this, her childhood was reasonably happy - she was well loved and cared for, even if she had to be hidden away during inspections and her first memories are those of hearing her parents whisper their fears of her being found.
Appearance: Helena is roughly average height for her age, a little on the skinny side since she lived off of food stolen for her by her parents and brother, with naturally straight red hair tumbling down past her shoulders and dark grey eyes. She nearly always wears a smile, and a wide-eyed, awed expression: just being somewhere that isn't her parents' quarter, and around people who aren't her immediate family, is an entirely new experience for her.

Full name: Emery
Crime Committed: None - Grounder
Personality: Generally very gentle, Emery moves and speaks quietly without seeming to have any real rush about it. He's a little anxious at times, especially around weaponry, and he doesn't deal well with combat situations, preferring just to flee. That said, he's curious by nature and is highly likely to watch strangers from a distance for a while before attempting to make contact.
History: Thanks to being born with a mutation, Emery was thrown out of his tribe and left to die - as he certainly would have, had his mother not carried him away to safety, refusing to abandon him completely. She protected him, living on their own until Emery was 8 and his mother was killed while hunting. He knew just enough to survive on his own, until a deer herd took pity on him and accepted him into their folds. For the past five years he's been running with them, becoming strong enough to keep up and learning how to hide from predators. He still remembers how to speak in human tongues from his mother, but he hasn't since she died, and is now rather rusty at it.
Appearance: Mutated - radiation caused him to be born with the left half of his face dramatically scarred, with that eye more or less blind; he usually holds it closed. Twisting from his skull is what appears to be small antlers; it's unclear whether they'll grow larger as he gets older, but at the moment they're about ten centimetres tall and branch off a little - when he was born, they were little more than stumps on his head. His hair is long and wild, since he's never really had any way of cutting it, and he's a little small for his age thanks to malnutrition.
Extra: Has excellent hearing, and can navigate purely by sound. Can also communicate with deer, due to being raised by them/living with them for five years.
Last edited by jehan on Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

godisking23

[CS] The 100: Roleplay

Post by godisking23 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:38 pm

78631126.jpg
78631126.jpg (28.59 KiB) Viewed 114 times
full name:Lucas Walton
crime committed:arsen fire and attempted murder
history:Lucas was abused and mistreated so he ran to a orphanage where he was moved from place to place he found one home where he had a girlfriend he was with her for 1 year before he found out that she was cheating on him he finally snapped started a house fire with his ex and her boyfriend in it
personality:he can be caring he is stubborn and he goes after what he wants and protects the ones he does care for

*god is good*
Last edited by godisking23 on Thu May 24, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed May 23, 2018 3:43 pm

Second children are illegal shoulda explained that one. Cause it's not an obvious law x)

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Wed May 23, 2018 3:44 pm

XD u good
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Krote_the_shieldtoad

Post by Krote_the_shieldtoad » Thu May 24, 2018 1:27 am

Full Name:Hans Josef Adams

Crime Committed: Took my Dad's guard equipment and used it in a fight with me and multiple kids, main crime was stealing and secondary was assault.
Personality:Kind of Goofy and doesn't take dangerous situations as serious as others would. Pretty chill other then that but I do have some crazy
thoughts.

History:Being born to a guard and a botanist I grew up a pretty normal life on the Arc. I knew how to take care of myself and learned about different plants, their PH levels, water content, etc. During my free time I took after my father and would go to the Arc's gym and wanted to become a guard myself. One day, after my school day was over, me and some friends talked about some people we had a disagreement with and one of us over heard that they would "Report we've been stealing meds" when it wasn't us but we too heard about the meds being stolen. Wanting to end this we all decided to go talk to the other teens, while walking there they jumped me and my friends, attacking us with legs of chairs and thick rolled up papers. I took out my dad's baton (which I stole just in case this happened) and proceed to fight until the guards got there. My friends were sent to hospital but, since I stole I was sent to the Skybox while the teens who jumped us were ejected (they were all 18 or a few days away from turning)

Appearance: 6'3, built like a rope climber (so not huge but can lift some weight), short blonde hair and blue eyes.
Extra:nothing else

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu May 24, 2018 2:38 pm

Accepted! :)

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu May 24, 2018 2:40 pm