[CS] Spellbound (Monika)

Actual Trash

[CS] Spellbound (Monika)

Post by Actual Trash » Thu May 10, 2018 6:15 am

So obviously you can choose your character's species and realm, so here's a little bit of information about the four major domains of the continent to help!

Galgera:
A kingdom of rock and secrets, named for their patron goddess, the mother of all nightborn. Most residents of Galgera are nocternal in nature, from the fanged Blood Kin to the Dark Fae. As many live on the mountains' sides as under the stone itself, Galgera being something of a haven for those who prefer to go about their activities away from the harsh sunlight of day.

Lokforn:
A port Queendom stretching along the shores of the land, some of it's subjects making their home under the waves. Lokforn is the dwelling place of most water or beach habitants, from mer folk to the odd family of harpies. Lokforn is a center of trade, with merchant ships and even the occasional pirate docking there. It is lively, if a little messy, and known for its festivals and fireworks.

Aegon:
A forested land populated for the most part by the elven clans, with the Eon clan acting as something of a ruling force, peacekeeping and supervising clan negotiations. Speaking for them at realm summits. Aegon is one of the more isolated lands on the continent, the Elves content to keep to themselves outside of trade and basic public meetings.

Derathia:
A stretch of leagues upon leagues of deserts and planes, Derathia is a kingdom of artisans, sorcerers and farmers. With a population and royal family dominated by the round-eared folk, Derathia makes its wealth in the trade of the finer things, as well as crops and livestock. Derathia's nobles are more social than many of the other realms, their emissaries often venturing to other lands to hear and spread news and goods.

-Misc Info-

-Very few species or professions are considered inherently bad in these lands, with the exception of races dismissed as too dumb to make peace with. Predators like dragons, ogres and were-beasts. Not that anyone's particularly tried either.
-Witches and Warlocks are practitioners of what's considered foreign and unusual magic, outside of the basic elemental bending and charms that are most widely accepted. They also tend to have a penchant of cursing those they don't like for generations, and their spells always come at a price, so they don't really inspire warm thoughts in most. Strangely, they tend to be regarded in the same breath as your average assassin or bandit, despite the considerably greater threat they pose.
-Any species in this world can wield magic, though only some actually possess a source of it within them, and some species mold it with greater ease.
-You have a selection of just about every mythical creature you can think of, so long as they aren't overpowered. Just use basic mythos ^v^
-As always, if you have any questions, toss 'em my way.

There are is a surprise or two in store in relation to Muse B that I won't be putting on the character sheet. If you truly don't like not knowing, don't mind spoilers and have confidence in your ability to play a character without meta-gaming with the knowledge, let me know.
Last edited by Actual Trash on Thu May 10, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

Actual Trash

Re: [CS] Spellbound

Post by Actual Trash » Thu May 10, 2018 6:15 am

-<Character Sheet>-

|Name|

|Title| [Optional]

|Age|

|Gender|

|Species|

|Magic| [Optional]

|Skills|

|Personality|

|Biography| [Optional]

|Appearance|

|Extra| [Optional]

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [CS] Spellbound

Post by Monika » Thu May 10, 2018 3:10 pm

do we got an OOC thread?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Re: [CS] Spellbound (Monika)

Post by KittycatCookie » Thu May 10, 2018 3:47 pm

i dont see one :P ^^'
Love, Kitty!

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Thu May 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Yeah yeah! Would you guys prefer I make separate CS threads for you both? (obviously RP and OOC threads will be individual :3)

Monika
Casual Mod

[CS] Spellbound (Monika)

Post by Monika » Thu May 10, 2018 3:51 pm

well, I figured this was mine since my name appeared on it. lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Thu May 10, 2018 3:53 pm

I'll get to work then ;3

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 10, 2018 3:56 pm

I just generally figure there will be more than two characters that would need to at least have names and pictures posted.

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Fri May 11, 2018 12:03 am

-<Character Sheet>-

|Name|
Anvari El Kozran

|Title|
Stygian Spawn

|Age|

|Gender|
Male

|Species|
Skin-Changer

|Magic|

-Curses and Hexes
-Charms and Enchantments
-Potion brewing
-Rune scribing
-Skin changing

|Skills|

-Potion brewing
-Forest foraging
-Multilingualism

|Personality|
Anvari is an individual of few words. He's an astute observer, quick to catch details and read a person's body language, and has a knack for sensing if one's intentions are friendly or not. He't not a terribly 'nice' or 'tactful' person. Blunt and no-nonsense would be the best way to put it, with a dry sort of humor that makes it difficult to tell when he's joking, or just being morbid. He isn't a sort who goes out of his way to interact with others, and it tends to show in the way he conducts himself, used to solitude. He isn't opposed to helping others, he just finds it troublesome due to past experiences. "Grouchy old hermit" would be apt, despite his youthful appearance, he is an old soul. Quite literally.

|Appearance|
5'11, slim but imposing. Jet black, wavy hair hangs over sharp features and ghostly pale eyes, contrasting a light complexion. A scar runs over his right eye, stark but leaving his sight unimpaired. Wears long robes of dark hues, edged with vibrant lapels. One earring pierces his left lobe, enchanted of course.

|Extra|

Anvari is fairly well known Witch, but having taken up residence in the Blackwood, few are willing to take the risk to go hunting for the Witch's head. Especially in his own territory.