CS: sold to vampires

Kaepora

Re: CS: sold to vampires

Post by Kaepora » Thu May 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Name:
Baldur Agnarsson

173 (Born 1846) appears late twenties/early thirties.

Species:
Vampire

Personality:
Those that have known Baldur, know that he's somewhat of a party animal. With a large heart and larger voice, he often becomes the centre of any social gathering. Although not everyone appreciates his aloof and goofy attitude, they can appreciate why some people are drawn to him. He generally does not get attached to people as his lifestyle does not accept long relationships but also because he knows most people change with time.

Biography:
Baldur was originally born in Reykjavik, Iceland and has lived through many changes in Iceland, including his change to Vampire when he was almost thirty. He grew sick during a harsh winter and was approached by a friend. His friend informed him about Vampirism and how it could help make him better. Baldur accepted, fearing death despite not being fully aware of what being a Vampire would mean. After being turned and taught further by his friend, he moved out into a more secluded area in Iceland, learning to feed safely and quietly. This was until the second world war hit Iceland, this forced Baldur to leave and he has been travelling since, never finding anywhere to call home.

Hair Colour:
Dark blonde

Eye Colour:
Light Blue

Outfit Example:

Appearance:

Extra:
Has a habit for cracking his knuckles using his thumbs.
"They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage."

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Thu May 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Kaepora wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 2:27 pm
Name:
Baldur Agnarsson

173 (Born 1846) appears late twenties/early thirties.

Species:
Vampire

Personality:
Those that have known Baldur, know that he's somewhat of a party animal. With a large heart and larger voice, he often becomes the centre of any social gathering. Although not everyone appreciates his aloof and goofy attitude, they can appreciate why some people are drawn to him. He generally does not get attached to people as his lifestyle does not accept long relationships but also because he knows most people change with time.

Biography:
Baldur was originally born in Reykjavik, Iceland and has lived through many changes in Iceland, including his change to Vampire when he was almost thirty. He grew sick during a harsh winter and was approached by a friend. His friend informed him about Vampirism and how it could help make him better. Baldur accepted, fearing death despite not being fully aware of what being a Vampire would mean. After being turned and taught further by his friend, he moved out into a more secluded area in Iceland, learning to feed safely and quietly. This was until the second world war hit Iceland, this forced Baldur to leave and he has been travelling since, never finding anywhere to call home.

Hair Colour:
Dark blonde

Eye Colour:
Light Blue

Outfit Example:

Appearance:

Extra:
Has a habit for cracking his knuckles using his thumbs.
Char accepted welcome to the party .

Kaepora

Post by Kaepora » Thu May 10, 2018 6:57 pm

Yay! \o/ I'll get started in reading the RP and find a place where I could jump in!
"They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri May 11, 2018 3:10 pm

I just realised I forgot to put this on the CS for Summer. She suffers from haphephobia, the specific fear of being touched

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Fri May 11, 2018 10:18 pm

Tanith Requires much more blood than the average vampire due to her large consumption in her younger years so now she is more dependant on it. She has a history of breaking her dolls ...
Books are better than People

Kaepora

Post by Kaepora » Fri May 11, 2018 11:03 pm

If we're considering blood consumption, Baldur would consume less than average due to Icelands low population and remoteness.

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:23 am

still open for another cs?
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Still open?
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:58 pm

The main person running this hasnt been online for ages...
Books are better than People

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:59 pm

yea i saw
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.