Veilstar
Gold

[CS] Trick or Trapped!

Post by Veilstar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:27 am

SPOOPY Character sheet!!!

Name:

S.O:

What did you dress up as?:

Supernatural Trait: (must be related to the costume and what you turn into.)

Personality:

Biography:

Original Appearance:

Supernatural Appearance:

Extra:
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Re: [CS] Trick or Trapped!

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:33 am

☙Tanya Harrings☙Succubus☙P4perclips
☙Harmony Soren☙Werewolf LRRH☙Veilstar
☙Kaya Kaori☙Kitsune☙MistyFlames
☙Azara☙???☙KittycatCookie
☙Nyriel Huntington☙Angel☙KittycatCookie
Last edited by HoneyBuzz on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:13 am

Name:
✿Tanya Harrings

S.O:
✿Bisexual

✿Demon, what else? (Otherwise a succubus)

Supernatural Trait:
✿Complete control and manipulation of Hellfire. [Hellfire is often a dark-light green color, and cannot be put out by normal means. Instead of making the normal crackling noise of human fire, it whispers things and can cause hallucinations if a person who is not a demon touches it. Just like normal fire, it burns anyone besides the user who touches it, and can, on rare occasions, cause the inflicted to suffer from 'voices'.]
✿Levitation; Only a few inches to 2 feet off the ground.
✿Her footsteps have small flames behind them. She leaves a trail of green flames wherever she walks, but they only last for a few seconds.
✿Her voice and appearance are extremely alluring, and can be used to manipulate someone into doing what she wants.

Personality:
✿Tanya is about as social as it gets. She's full of bubbly energy, to the point where she'll gladly go out of her way to talk to complete strangers if it means she gets to interact with others. She's a little childish, and makes the dumbest jokes just to get a laugh out of people. She always puts her friends first, and will often even forget about her own needs if it means her friends are happy. She's known to get in trouble for running her mouth, as she can never seem to hold her tongue. Tanya is in no way afraid of a fight, and will gladly knock some teeth out to defend herself or another person who doesn't deserve the treatment they're getting. She's flirty for the hell of it, often winking and making flirtatious jokes and comments just to see others blush. She's all about fun and living life to it's fullest, but she's not the best person in the world for sure. She's extremely stubborn and refuses to follow others around, having more of a leader personality than a follower. Tanya can be very rude, and even aggressive if she's annoyed by someone or even around someone she dislikes. She's sarcastic and has a terrible temper, easily set off by the smallest things. She is known to hold grudges for a long, long time, and remembers everything that's done to her, and everyone that has wronged her. Sure she's caring and a bubbly, outgoing sweetheart, but her heart isn't as pure as it appears.

Biography:
✿Tanya was born into a quaint little family, the eldest of 2 other sisters. Her father was a professor for the nearby university, and her mother worked as a party/wedding planner. She had an easy early life, and had many friends to play with in the neighborhood and at elementary school. Of course, nothing lasts for ever, and definitely not her parents' marriage. When Tanya turned 13, her father and mother had decided to get a divorce. Her father left, moving away to another state to work elsewhere, while Tanya, her mother, and her 2 other sisters were left to stay in their tiny home. Life became a little tougher, having only one parent provide for three kids, but things got better over time. Tanya became popular in Middle School, not just because of her bubbly personality and her appearance, but because she was one of the few kids who had managed to get into the Young Talents Competition. She had a knack for singing, and often liked showing off to the teachers and fellow kids when she wasn't working away at her homework. Of course, Tanya wasn't able to pursue her love of singing, as she was forced to start working a dead-end job to help her mom provide for her family. In the early years of highschool, Tanya took a sharp decline in the way she acted. She began to rebel more, stating that she disliked how her mother forced her into such a 'poor lifestyle'. She blamed not only her parents divorce and subsequent loss of money for the way she was forced to work a job she despised, but she had also begun to hang out with a less than desirable crowd. Tanya turned her life around, though, after witnessing one of her 'friends' be arrested for armed robbery. Realizing the path she was walking down, she quickly turned away and began to straighten herself out. Now in Junior Year, Tanya is back to her normal self, and is even doing well in school again, with a good group of friends to help her out.

Original Appearance:
Often wearing slightly revealing/form-fitting clothes, Tanya enjoys standing out. She's about 5'6", with light blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. She's got a slightly curvy frame, and it definitely not afraid to flaunt it.

Supernatural Appearance:
Black hair pulled into a ponytail with little fringe bangs, and two large demonic horns sticking out of her forehead. Her ears are elf-like, with a small silver piercing in it, and her skin tone becomes a hellish red. She has a succubus-tail, long with a pointed arrow end. She's a little thicker than her original self, but once again the clothing choice allows her to flaunt it just a bit.

Extra:
✿She has an extremely beautiful singing voice, and often hums to herself whenever she is bored.
Last edited by HoneyBuzz on Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:26 am

Name: Harmony Soren

S.O: Lesbian

What did you dress up as?: Werewolf little red riding hood.

Supernatural Trait: Along with her new wolf traits she gains an enchanced sense of smell and hearing. Also she has the ability to turn into a werewolf but it might be a be a bit difficult to control and can be triggered accidentally with enough anger.

Personality: Harmony is the definition of a wallflower, small quiet and not really noticeable. She'll easily stand off to the side and people won't really notice she's there. She's just a tiny bit shy, meaning that it's easy to get her flustered. Normally she's pretty clam though and just enjoys sitting around reading, not really getting out much. That is unless her friends drag her along with them, which they tend to do frequently. It's not like she says no, she's just nervous about them not actually wanting her to come along.

A large aspect of her personality would be her intelligence. Managing to skip two grades kinda shakes you up a bit as you are surrounded by much older students. This means that she's the one to go to if you need to think about something or solve a problem. Her ear is always opened though and she'll gladly offer some advice. Even for things she has zero experience with, she'll try her best.

Biography: There's no sob story or anything here. Harmony has had a decent life with a father who's a lawyer and a mother who's a doctor. Sure that met they were away a lot but they did everything they could to be a family. The only interesting bit of Harmony's life is the time she spends with her friends. They tend to do a few things together and it was a little surprising they hung out with her. She was happy to have friends and they seemed happy to have her around. That ment less time for books but its always better to make your own adventure instead of reading it.

The only "bad" thing that's happened in her life was when her family and her school had her skip two grades. It was kinda awkward at first being classes with older and much taller kids. She was made fun of at first but then that's when she made her little friend group. People who kinda just accepted her and let her be her. She's stood by each of them through whatever tough times they've had since then. Kinda being the rock for the group, the one that always tried to look for a way out of a bad situation. The one you want working out the details, the brains if you will.

Original Appearance: Image

Supernatural Appearance: Image

Extra: In both worlds Harmony is only about 4"9.
Last edited by Veilstar on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

MistyFlames
Bronze

Post by MistyFlames » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:37 pm

Name
-Kaya Kaori

S.O:
-Bisexual

-Kitsune

Supernatural Trait:
-Kaya gained many traits a fox would have, enhancing her senses and giving her claws, though she can retract those. Alongside this though, she has gained enhanced reflexes and stamina. She is now also able to manipulate fox fire which she can summon as well as use for transportation by urm... riding it. She can only do it for relatively small distances, around a mile or two before she straight up passes out from exhaustion. Kaya’s fox fire comes out a blue-white color.

Personality:
-Kaya is an innocent soul. She is very shy around people she doesn’t know but once she warms up to them she’s very sweet and always eager to please. At the same time, Kaya had lived her whole life very sheltered so she is a bit naive, book smart, not street smart. She believes people very easily for what they say and depending on the person, she can forgive just as easily as well. As such she probably has about no sense of caution when it comes to anybody who has been even remotely nice to her at any point. Kaya also is extremely lacking in any kind of physical prowess, and in fact has been spotted falling over her own feet multiple times, so she usually hides behind any of her even slightly stronger friends often. Alongside all of this, Kaya happens to be a tad bit more tactile than most others so its not uncommon for her to just give out random hugs to her close friends and things like that.

Biography:
-Kaya lived in Japan with her adoptive parents for the majority of her life. Her adoptive father is the CEO of a major technology company while her adoptive mother is a pharmacist. She was adopted from an orphanage when she was around a year old so her adoptive parents are the only parents that she has ever known. When she was in sixth grade, her parents moved to America, taking her with them. She didn’t know any English at the time so she was completely and utterly confused as she was slowly forced to learn the language through those surrounding her. She learned quickly and did her best in her studies. Kaya still is completely fluent but she still has some mix ups and confusions at times.

Original Appearance:
C6712B19-C6B3-4017-9A83-CE222B01AF26.jpeg
C6712B19-C6B3-4017-9A83-CE222B01AF26.jpeg (65.23 KiB) Viewed 294 times
Supernatural Appearance:
-Like this, but with nine tails.
0AD5E8D8-7D5B-4EFE-9236-08F9B716D31A.png
0AD5E8D8-7D5B-4EFE-9236-08F9B716D31A.png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 294 times
Extra:
-Get SPOOPED!!!~
Last edited by MistyFlames on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Age her up please by a year atleast.^-^

MistyFlames
Bronze

Post by MistyFlames » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:00 pm

Okay! I did it~

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Accepted!!!

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:32 pm

̷̠̩͓̗̻͈̝̓͊̊N̮̦̤͇̪̘̗ͤͥ̋̔å̸̸̜̙̭̭̺̀ͩ̃̌m̘̳̖͕̲̟̲̀e̴̱ͪ̅ͮ͠:̣͚̱̥̟̲̲̜̓ͪͬ̑͗ͧͮ̃̕͠
A̷̴̢͈̲̘̪̱̗͆ͧ̓̄̍͊̆ͧ̿̏͐ͭ͋̿̈͗̚͢͡ž̡̨͈̪̱̫͉̬͍̲̫̜̹͙͉̫̦͑̂̓̋̒̅̾̆̇̄͘a̸͓͖̼̳̦̖̭̭̟͖͕͔̠ͩͤ̈͗̔͋͛̿ͫͨ͊͟ͅr̶̨̪̘̺̱̼̗̠ͭ͐ͩͨͬ̑ͣ̒̊́̕͞a̸̟̬̣̪͈̙̦͓̻̭̔̅̔͋̀͗ͩ̾͘

̴͈̲̞̰̽ͦ͛ͨ
̷̡̠̩͓̗̻͈̝͎͎̓͊̊̽ͭͬA̭͙͇̾͜͢g̡̨̳͎̖͚͌ͯ́ͬ̃͜ͅe̮̱̍ͯ́̅ͮ͆́͡͞:̭̼̘͉̱͕̫̒̀͠ ̱̖̰̪̼̩̹̹̖̊
1̛͈͐͊̀̌͗̔̆ͬ̀̚7̪̹͆̉͂͂ͦ͂͗̊́
̊̿̽͌͠҉̯̜̲̺̹̲̝̀

̷̧̠̩͓̗̻͈̝͈͚̞̓͊̊ͥ͗̊ͬ̓ͣͦG͇̖͔̜͉͔̋͌̓̅̅̄͌͑ȩ̲̹̙̙͖͇̈́͊͊͐n̛͇̟̩͚͕̤̤̽̇ͩ̕d̛̞̦͓̗̅́ẽ̴̜ͨͥ̀ͤ̏̊̒r̦̈̊͢:̫͉̬̇̂̇́̌ ̸̫͈̼̝͕͔ͧ̏̍
F̪̻͔̙͉͍̮ͤͤͮe̡͚̝͖͕̦͗͗̆ͬͪ̋͠m̵̛̤̩̰̭ͤ̓ͩ͐̓ͥ͋͢ǎ̵͓̖̼͔͈͓̳ͯͬ̉̃̿̾l̶̷̯̼̻̪̦̱͂ͅe̛͖̣͊̄̿ͯ͘

̨̤̹͉͉̫̏̀ͥ̒̓͒ͫ
͋̌̇ͦ̔́͏̷͔͉͕̜̻̥̲͈̠̩͓̗̻͈̝̓͊̊͝S͙̳̉̿͂̄̀͂̑.̨̦̠̠̦̩̞̰ͮ̓͌̅͗ͧ͜͜ͅOͩͣ̈̄̒҉̨̙͉͡:̹̯͇̓̃ ̴̛̺̼̭̈́̏͘

B̨̩͔̱͖̭̗͕ͨ́̑͌ͩ͜i͐̍̾ͤ̊͋̊̐̏҉̹s̵̽̈́̆̉͏̺̠̰͍̤̰͍̗ė̺̤̤͍͇̝̹̝͗͌͜x̴̢̺̼̜͈ͨ̈́ͅu͕̼̪͈̗̣͚̔̔̾̽ͦ͜a͙͍͖̝̦̗ͣͧ͐͛̄͂͜l͔͉̑̽̕͠

̸̶̧̖̝̜̣̘̠̯͖̙͒̌̈́̈́̓̄̓̓̀
̵̷̭̖̤̼̪̱̠̩͓̗̻͈̝̉̌̔͐̓͊̊W̸̳͉̙̭̦̄̅ͫ̾͑̊͢ḩ̱̠͖̦ͮ͛͞aͭͭ̋͟ͅt̞̠̟̥̬͓̎̿ͤ͘͜͟ͅ ̞͇͕̞̪̪̲͉ͯ̋̏̌͟d̟̫̗͈͕̯̮̮ͯ̿̋̏̑́̚i̺̼̪̹̹̬̖̘ͨ̈͋͟d͈̳ͤͮ͞ ̷̗̹̤̼̫͖̬̯͛͂͗̒̈͆͗y̥̠̱ͭ̂̉̏̉̇ơ̸̧̠̰͇̲̖̺͒ͬͦ͆̓̓̓̾u̢̥̺͈̠͔̗͋͂ͯ ̰ͬ͟͟d̷̷̤̗͗͋͛ͩͨ͜ṟ̡̹̥̭̥̝̎̉͐͠ḙ̛̟̯̠̳ͩ̓͗͗̂̊͑ͣͧs̙̰̜̥̮͈͑ͤͮ͗̈́ͅs̢͖͖͍̆̐̋ͬ̂ͤ ͬ̎ͫ҉̬̭̻̬u̪̗̰̳̪̹͗̈́̇ͪ̇p̿ͨ̅̐̄̌͛͏͓̺͎͙̳͍̤͝ ̵̨͎̮͈͓̯̬̟̬͆́ͪͬ͋͐̌͞a̸͚̤̱̹͖̰̺͛̑͗ͮ̉͞s̡̛̟͙̤̮͚͍͔͖ͤ͂?͍̝͕͙̖̺̘̳ͨ̀ͪͭ̓͡͝͡:̛̣̳̹̤͊ͯͥͦ̎̈́̉ ̸̨̩̖̝͎͍͖͖̤̽̒ͧ̐
̢̜͈ͤ͑ͭ?̵̦̮̝̬̯̬ͤͦ̋͋͋͛͛̏?̻̫̟̣̤̩̠͉͂ͣ͂̋̌ͩ̚͞?̤͚͕͎̽̍̍ͫ̎̄́̒̀̕

̷̳͂̓͊͘ͅ
̷̠̩͓̗̻͈̝̓͊̊Ş̣͓̯̫̦̱̹͋͑̉̆͐ͪͧu͙ͭͭ͒̑p͈̟̀͗͟ȩ͕̎ͪ̈ͤͪr̪̙̒̎ͪ̏̑̏͐͞n̬̗͓͓̖͓̓ͩ̽̋a͑̈́̈̏t̛̟̗͕͎̍͋͋ͥ͂͗ú͚͍̺̙̖̗͈ͧ͋͗͢r̙̜ͣͧ̊̐̇a͔̱̬̞͇̙̳̍ͫl͖͇̲͎ͧ̐ ͩ͋ͯ҉̪͎̫͔̖T͎͚̞͕͌̇r̲̤̫͊ͤͬ͋͆̌aͯ͐ͪ̑͛̒͘i̙̤̭̍tͮ́̓̈́̓͛͒:̶̭͂̚

̳̪̜̫̮̀̅ͣͣ̔̀ͅ>̪̯̾̎͠<̖̹̯̳̉ͤ̋̑%̷̝̗̭̳̬̊ͥ̒͂/̨̲͉͖͆͗̏
̪̼̣͑͐ͪ͐ͥ

̷̠̩͓̗̻͈̝̰͈̙̼̓͊̊̋̔̕P͔̟̳̤̞̼͔̏ẹ̵̳̲̙̾̓̿ͪ͛͆̚r̋͏̘͎̹͕̜̖̬s̵͗ͮͣ̃͐͛ͪo̢͔͔͈n̶̂ͥa͈͍͍̹̠͂͂l̛̰ͣ̿͗i̶͍̯͍̜̦ͫ̾̐̓ͫ̽t̫̣̑ͣ̆y̠ͬ̅͋:̱̺͎̫̂̍̇́͝

̷̩̖͖̺͕̱̳̈̑͆L̐̑̆ͦ̎ͫ̚ȍ͖̠̲̺ͬr͎̩͓̉ͧͮ͛̐̎ͯ͝ȅ̴͉m̨̘̹͇̪ͤ ̠̰̳̞̱̯ͥ̎ͬiͨ͋͋ͩ͐̚͏̮͉p̘͇̘̪̗ͤ̍̇s̘̝͎͖͙̃ͤ̈̈ͅu҉͎̪̩̤m̧̺̱̱͓̣̩͙͗̐̄ ̮͎͔̃ͯ͂ͫ̀͜d̦̟͖̥̆͂͋ͩóͧ̂̇͏̠̙͕ͅl̻͍͍̤̣͇͇̋o̞͓̞̗ͨ̈́͑̐̏ͤr͈ͣ͌͒̊ ͔̲̳ͦͣ̽̂̾ͣͅş̄̄ͮi̸͔͇̯ͥ̉ͪ͆ṫ͋͗̍͌̑ ͈͚͖̲̪̤ͮ́̊̈́̅ä͈͍͙̲̅́m̢̗͍̝̤͋̂eţ̬͕͙̬͇̖̀͗ͥ͗,͇͉̹̥͚̉ͣ̿ͨͦ̈́̚ ̞̫̗̥͇̲͕̎ͨ̊ͦͯc̵̬ͭ͒̉̈ͩ͑̊o̼̺̰̾͐̏͐ͮ̌̐ͅn̢͒̅s͛̂̊͒̚͞e̠͕̩ͧ̀͠ĉ͕̜͓́͑̃̂͆̚ẗ̖̪̹͍̱͚̮e̥͎̤͚̜̤͖ͮ́t̨͙̭ͮͫ͛ǔ̲̙̠͍͗ͭȑ̢̯̺ͫ ̓a̲ͩ̏ͧ́͞d̞̹̃͋i̹̹̮̳̔̓p̷ͥ̆i̹͎̰̻̜̟ͣͭͯ͆̊ͥͩs̤̻̻͓̉c̼̩̯͎̰͈͈̅̆̎͐͗͞i̴͎̥̣̬̺ͪͩͮ̿̄̊n̲̝̝̠̜̺̒͊̊̈́̏̋ͅg̖̤̍͆ͭ͒͗ͫ͞ ̿͐̋e̞̭̝̺͍͔̠l͆̉̒҉̹̫͈͍̦͖í͍͐͛͐̈ͬt̳͇̖̦ͥ̇̎̒̃̃,̘̰͙̭̿ ̪̙̦̳̘̺͓̊̔ͫ̾s̸̹̟̊ḛ̵͍̣͒d̻̰̘̽̄̌ͮ ̦̩͕̽̂ͅd̥̳̣̲̞͈͖ͮ̎̋o͚̥͍͖̼͌͌̇͑ ̯̃e̟͎͓̍̆ͫ͊̿̕i̶̻͈̤̳ͦͨ̅̈ͮ͒ṷ̳̭͕̗̗̦̆ͨͮ̓ͬ̚s̵̪͍̦̮̖̙ͧ̍ͭṁ͇͓̥̩̼̖͑̎̚ͅṓ͏͙̩̟͔d͕͈͎͖̰͍̄͌ͪͬ̈́ͩ ͖̽͊̾ͮͦt͔̑̍̓̀ͪ̿e̲̹͙̐̏̍ͤ͆m̪ͧ͒͂͂ͬ̓p̮̮͍̙̋͐o̘̰̗͙͆ͩ̉̍ͨͮ̒ͅȓ̡̝̟̙̦̭̀ͮ͛͌̑̋ͅ ̬͇̺̼͑̒̔ï̛̹͚̝̝̆͑ͦ̉̓n̷͖̘̼̘̤͋̈́ͬc̵̭̭͆͗ͣ͗̈̃i̮̠̓̅̍͜d̥̘̞̭̻͘i̘͙̖̜͂ͥ̚d̗ͣu̯n͙̱͋ͯ͒ṯ̖͍̪͒̊ͧ́̓̿͜ ̳̙̫̘̂ͤ̋͗ͥ͡ǔ̡̮̤̹̊ͤ͗̄̓̈́t̙̯̞̹̰̍ ̭̔̾͋̋̈̃̄ḽ̸̮̝ͦͤ͌ạ̧̱̗ͅb̓̄̅̓ͥ̾҉̮͉o̗̲͖͐̅͂̋́r̊e̖̫̹̟͍͉ ̴ͣ́ͭ͒̊͛̋e̘͓̙̝ͤ͘t̗͛̊̅ͩ͡ ̛ͦ̍ͩ̈ͭd̉̐̄͋͏o̠͙͙̮͎̮͇ͧ̂̎ͣ̃l̮͍̟͕ͫͣͩ̑͝o͈͎͍̱͊r̪̫̦͇͍͛̔̍͝ē̎͗͌ͨ̐͊҉͎̖̮͎̪ ̵̰̪̦̜̰̖̗̀̆̔̉ͥ͆m̔͛ͬ͟ả̡̆̿̈͗̅g͕͎̙n̺̙̪͖ͦͩ͂ͩ̎ͥ͒a͔̝̻̹͉̅͂̿̿ͨ͘ ̴̥ͮä͕͇̻̘́͂͆̃͋̏̃l͚͚̥̦̝ͬ̏ͭ͒̾̆͒͠ͅi̺̮̭̞̮̻̅͌͑͋̒̇͟q͇̞̼͍ͪ̒ͨ͗ͭ̆ͅuͤ͋͆ͥ͑ä͎͚̰͉̌̋.̯͈ͯͬͤ ̗̖̱͞ͅŰ͙̳̝̼͔̖ͫ̂͐ͮ͂ͥ̕t̪͖ͥ ͆̾͢e̯̬͓̘ͩn̳̙̗͉̲̰ͨ̆̽̒ͮ̀ͬ͢ȋ͎̠̜̝̯̻̂ͤͫ͆ͫ̆͞m̸͕̓͗͂͗ͬ̑ ̳ͮa̙͑̂̌͂̏ͯ͝d̜͙ͮͮͯ̚̕ ͕͈̜̟̝͉̽̍͊̀̿̂m̙̤̩ͣ̈́̐͑̐͛̚͝i͚̪̔͌͊̌n̾͒̉̂́̄ͤi͓̹̳̹̼̦̯̔̎̇̏̍m̯̮̝̫̦͓͔̐̉ ̸̈̍͆́̌̿̚v̺͔̺̱ͬ̌e͎̮͎̬̤n̫͚͎̫̱̮͓͘i͎͉̋́ͣͭ̈́͛̚͢á̤͉̹͎̫̞̻̈̔͗͊̿̐m,̭̜̥̥ͥ͂ ̴̬̳̥̪̙͖͚̈̌̆͂̎q̪̳̜̠̹̜̐̇̋ͅụ̮̱̱͒ͅí̝̼̥s̘̹͕̞̈͐͗̽ͫͥ̈́͜ ̺͇̯̼̾ͫͯ͊͡n̤͂́̍̽̃̆ͬ͜o̧͚̭͚̪̼ͬ̇ͮ͑̆̇̓s̈ͧ̓͠t̙r̞̹̗̎̋uͧ͛̄̆̓̐̚͘d͉͉̲͍̗̥̂̇̓͑ͪͣ͜ ̭̖̼̍ͯ̐ͧͭͮḛ͖͛͜x̷̰̦̜͍͒̍̓ͯḙ̢͓̱ͩ͑ͯͨ̓́r͍͇̹̼͑ͪc͔̞͔ͤ̏͆ͪ̚i̤̱̫͈̖̻ͧ̄ͨͅt̒̃͊̇̈͆̈͏̻͓a̙̯͓̖͓̾ţ̫͖̻͚ͩͅȋ̵̘̩͍͎̟ͪö̪̪̯̟̟̀͝ń̲̯̳̣͍̲̃͂̓͞ ̣̊ͣ̉͛̈͘ů͓̰̠̮͎͟l̷̞̟l̞͈̖̺̪̣̪ͮ̎̑̾͊̚a̙̻̤ͪ͆̅̓͑̅m̩̘̆͗̅̌ͩcò̳̟͙̖̲ͪ̇͢ ̞̤͚̐̓ͭ̓̋ͪl̜̺̯̭̮͖ͧ̾͒̿ͦͤͣa̬͕͓̫̩̜̻ͤ̌̿͞b͍̱̈ͪ̑͑ͩ́̀o̖͎̭͔̭ͩ̽͞r̯͍ͬi͕̯̖͆̈̄̈́ͩ̈͆s̛̯̲ͩͫͭ ̹̘̠̭̣͗͌ͭ̀ͨͫ̒n͒ͣ̒̃̇́i̛͇̲̙s̹̣̙̹͑͑̈̀̀̿͠i͈ ͙̬̦͙͐͊̀̀̀u͉̠͔ͬͥ̇̔̇ẗ̖̥̤͚́̒̽̽ ͯa͈̯̭̥̭̫ͅl̬̠̗̪͖̕i̭̬qu̐҉̬ị̗̹̱̱́̑̀ͅͅp̷̙͓̂̐ ̞̱̍̌̈̅e̳̲͋ͥ̔̔x͇͈̥̘͎̭̫ͣͥ͠ ̮̝̰̬̂͆ͨͭ̎e̟̹̹ͦͪ͋̄̐ͬ̓a͔̼ͧ̉͡ͅ ̶̪̥̼͕̝͙̱̎͐ͪ͐ͫ̐̚c̸͖͈̙̯̅̎ͦ͊ȍ̳̫̤͚̼͐ͨ͂̾͐͝m̹̞͎͙̬m̫̻͇̝͚̬̰ͪͨͤ̒̀ͤo҉͕̘̱̭̳̣͈d̪̤͍̺̪̙̹̆̊̈́oͧ͆̓ͧ͑̕ ͈̠̲̅̐̒̀̊̇c̶̼̯̫̝̜͋ͨ̇͒o̪̎̄͒́̅̃ͣn̥͉̞̳͎̖͎ͥ͌̽s͚͗͒e͊̾ͨ̎͐̊ͤq̷̟͕̼̭͚ͭ̽̋̉ṵ͔̖̯̹͕͔a̹̟̘͊̀̎́̄̋ť̻̦̯̭̪̫̙ͫ̊ͤ.̸̬̜͔̥̂ ̙̹̪͎͓͈͛̓̐̇̚͝D͍̜̫̖ͮ̋̇ͥ͂̉͆u̱͇͓ͬͧ̔̽ͬ̿͜i̮͇̜s̙̗̠̦͙͇̮͐ ̶̑a͔̹͖͝u̱̤̼͙̟͈̳͗ͪͯ̀t͖̺̖͍͑ͥ̐̓̚e͎̊́̈́͒ͩ ̺͖ͤͨi̡̦̹̬̣̠͂̈́̾̅̏r͛͞u̙͇̼͚͐̎̑ͪ̏ͅr͇̯ͩe͙̖̦̠̻͚̻ͪ͗͘ ̹̯͖͖͋̈ͣ̀̌ͫ͝ͅͅd͖͓̘̳̱̐̑͗̈́ͦ̎ö́̋ͩ͛͏̩̞̩̜ḽ̫̽̈̉o͖̅ͭ̉ͤr̨̝̈́͂̾ͤ́̆ͩ ̛͕̤̞̆̽ͬ̃̏̉i͝n̪̘̖̝̩͊̀ ͂ͮ̌̀̓ͯr̳̥̈̀̍͌e̮̿ͯ̾ͪ͠p̮̘̖r̙̞̤e͗ͤ̌ͮ͏͓͇h̨̠̿̽̀͌̉̑̑e̬͖̩̬ͧ̉̆͊ͅṇ͖̳̠̠̃ͪ̆ͨ͜ͅd̸̘ͩ͑̅eͣ͋̃ͦ̑ͦ̀́r͖̪ͥͣ͆̚͘ḭ͔͉͉̺͕͖t̔̋͆ͧ̚͏̙̗̠ ͖̮̞i͙͋ͩn̤̺͕͟ ̞ͯ́v̵͇̳̬̝̏̈́̓̒o̤͚̩͍͡l̟̟̹͍̪̔ͭ̈͗ͅu̪̽̿̇ͬ̍p̞̲͗͂ͯͪ̚ͅt̷͖͎̲̖̝̹͒â̴͚̘̙̙̹͒ͯͅͅt̞̽̎ͦ̒͑ȅ̔̎ͭ͠ ̡͆͒ͥv̡̤͓̰̊̇ͯe̷̱̫̜̲̯̊ͦ̓̑ͪ̓̚l̤̹̠͙͚̻͔͜i̼͚͑̿̀ͬ́̇͢t̺͍̪̤̰͉̑̾̃̅ͮͬ ̙ͥ͑̈̽͆ͅͅe̡̝̤̮̳̭͈͖s̠͇͕̳͓̜̓̑ͮ́ͮ͑ͩ́s̛̰͔͇̯̤͙̠̆ͮͭͭͬ̀̈e͍ͮ̀̃ͭ̚͢ ̪̦̬̼̅ͅͅc̡̯͎͎̗̠͖̈ͯͫ̈ĩ͂ͩ̍̒͏͈l̟̣͚͙̬̏̊͊ͮ͆̿l̨̜̊͗͗͛͋̉̽ͅư͕̥̮ͤ̇̔́ͦ̍ͅm͉͇͔̾ͭ͂̽̄͜ͅ ͛̇̚͏̺̫ͅd͎͇̦͖͕̜̆̅̎̐͒͗̆̕o̫ͥ͂̊ḻ̰̥̪ͯ͒̅̌̊́o̸͕͖̊r̲̦̅̔ͯ̐̑e̘͕̯̟̜͔̦͒ͬͤ ̨͈̱̹̤͈ͩ̑e̢̜̲ͭ̔̃ͭ͋̅uͦ͑͗̅̑͆ͬ͏̲̠ ̛͙͔̇͗͊ͅf̞̻̾̋͐̇̐̒u̲̤͇̗̤ͯ͐͒͂gͣ̃̓̃i͇̜ͥ̋̀ͮa͍̯ͬ̐ͫ̎́t̤̹̍̿́̈́̈́̅͜ ͎n̵̰̲̬̪̞͉̐ͧͥ̓̈́u͎̻̙͈͉͡l͈̹̦͓̙͇͗͌̑ͭ͒ͦ͡l̙̻̖͇̘̖̀ͮa̯̿ͧ̄̈ͫ͌ͫ ̨̜̤̫͆̒͐̌̎͐p̹̳̺̲̭͍̭a̲̫̯͑̓͆̓͛ͣ̚ͅͅr̞̦̦̤͆͋̏͋ͧ̈̚i̪̩̱̓ͧ͑ḁ̙̳̙̫͆̒͒̽t̒̑ͯu̧r̩͉̭̭̽ͤͪ̈̐̈̚.͕͓̹̤̤͔̱̋ͪ ̦͎̣̱̲̖̆̉̓̌ͦ̉Ė́ͦ҉̲̻̮̗x̳̗͙̘͓͈̭̒c̯̮̩̦̺͔̬ͫ̇̈́͢e̡͖͖̳͕̩ͬ̈̈̂ͣp̻̪̖̫̽ͣ͗t͕̙͖̜̤̤̏e̢͔̻̜͚̭̰͗͌͑̓ũ̞͖͍̖͌̿r̷̲̙̣̂ ̝̰̞̘̏ͤs̸̼̼̬͕ͦͅi̙̾ͤͨ͂n̬̟̭̾̒͋ͨt̻͈ͧͫ͘ ͙̬̗̙̬̔̑ͤ̓o͔͓̲̖̳ͣͫͭc̢̲̤̯̦̤̔c̤͈̹̳̫̝ͬ̍̋̂̅ͭͅḁ̡͖̹̥̹e̟̥̺̥̎͛cͦ̇͐͌a̠̞̣̪̋ͥ̀ͅṭ̛͒́́̋ ̰̩̦͖̺̣̅͌̆́̚c͇̩̖͘ú͓͇̬͈̟͌̆ͪ͟p͉̬i̟̭̼̥̘̬̣͞d̲̼͈̏͋̍͒ͯ͞ả͖̰͍͈ͅt̻̔̕a̞̘̹ͩͧ̅ͯ͆ͭt̨̝ ̮̳͉͍̞͌ͬ̂͛̆͌͋n̤̜͈͉̫͙̟̊̏́͗on͗̑̅͒͏͓̟ ̝͙̇͌̓̋͂̎̚͘p̸ͪ̉ͯ̍͂͆ř̠̬͙̘̣͓͈̌̍̽̎ͧö̵͓̜̼͍̞̦̪͛͑̎̉̅ͫi̓̉d̹̜̯̫ͅe̳̞̣̘̼̻̊ͣ͋̔̊̈́͜n̄͒̾ͩ̿͒͐t̙̜̾̆ͨ̚,͓̠̦ͨ̈ͨ̄̒͘ ̬̼̑̓ͩ̕s̶͈͕̭̼̲͛u̞̭͂͌̍̒͋͑n̼͍͓̼̲̑t̷̗̞͖̻̔͊͌̾ ͧ́̒̈ͫͯ̃i̛͍̙̝͇̰̙ͫͯ͑́n̺̱̯͓̳͂́ͅ ̰̭͆͞c̱͇̙ͪ́͒ͮ̃͛̔ͅͅü͈̮̖̲̠͎l̪͈̯͐̂ͧ̉̚p͕̂ͤ͆̿͑ͤ̃͜a̬̹̥͙̬̠̿̐͛ͯ ̞̥͙̗̪̆͡q̖̐͌ü̬͍͇̦̪̩͓̎͋i̟̥̥͗̔ͤ̂ ̷̾ͪ̒̏͑̑ͫo̒̂͐͗̂́f͙̞̍̀f̤̭͉̩̺̦͉ͮͧ̀i̸̻͈̙̟͎̮̿ͪͮc̡̐ͭiă̘̖̦͛̀ͣͧ ̪ͥͩͭd̬̙͕͍̞̗̋͗̐̄̈́͛̃e̲̟̙͈͉̊̆̀͊ͥs̞͉̦͜ȩ̺̙̲̗͚̘̓ͤ̀ͅr̳̪̤̓ͧ̍̋ͅṷ̭͎͆ͤn̽̈́ͦ̎̎̃҉̥̤̦t̨͔̼̩̣̳ͦ̊̿̅̐ ̝͆̍m̳̖̤̯͖̏ͩ͋̀̆ͯo̼̾͆ͮ͘l̙̳̩̘͚͉̝ͮͣͤ͊̆̿̀l͑ͫ͋̑̃̚͢i̜̳̦̟ͩ̇̾t̟̗̜̓̆̏ ̜̮͔̩̊ͧ̔͊a͎̟̲̦̰͍̻̽̈́̽̆̇̿̉ǹ͙̺̲̜̩͎̬̐ͣ̏ï̴̱̆̆m̫̥̦̜̻̆ͭ͗ ̱̫̥́ỉ̥̩͓͍̩̝͍̎͑d͙̞̱̦̏ͭ̍ͪͯ̄ͧ ̸̲̩̮̫̽̈ͩ̆e͙̭̹̩͜s̥̥ͤͦ̚̚t̙ͩ̽́ ̥̥̠̓̋͆ͦl̫̤͉̻̿̔͌̂̏̅̾a̹͕̳ͭ͆́̂̒b̪͊̑ͨ̓o͔͎̦̓͋͛̊̔͆r͕̼̗̞̹͐͆̅ū̢̮͎̼̹̰̼͎ͥ̍̉̔̓ͪm̵͍̗̆̒ͫ.̵̫̬̭͚͙͇̑͋̈ͅ

̦̦͕̥͠
̷̢̠̩͓̗̻͈̝̙̹͈̤̓͊̊ͦ͋ͨͦ͋͋B̴̠͙̭̬̠̱̬̅͒i͕̍̾͊̾̍͂o̜̜͕͇͈ͮ́g̳̭͕̟r͔̃͌ͮ̋a̢̮͂ͣ̔p̷̪̥̣̬̞͙̼ͬͮͫ́̿͑͋h̩̺͚͚ͥͤ̂ͅy̵̹̪͎͑̈:̴̰͉̤̑̎̅
̫̦̰̗̭͎̑̿͛̓̌̌S̝̤͈̻̞̾ͯ̆͛̌͌͘ͅe̤̯͂̀͘d̮̭̂̃ͩ ̶̪̺̞̫͕ͥͭͦͩ͊ͥṳ̺͉̦ͮ̈́ͮ̓t̷̥͚͖͔̑̉͛͑̒̒ ̲̺̹͆̿p̦ͦ̔̉e̼̝͆̈ř̺ŝ̡͖̮͉̩̠̬̮̈̇͐̍ͥ̚p̗͐̀̊̏i͓̬͚ͬ̓̐c̝̟̓i̟ͪ͒a͎̼ͣ̓̈̊͠t͚͕̮͒̌ͤ͘iͤ̑͒͏̤̦͕ś̘̳̥̼ͭ̎̇ ̧̞͇̘̬̏ͧ̃͒͆̚ú̢͍̘̼͇͇͈̲ͣn̟̾̋̀͒̈́̋͟d̮̻̙̒̃̆̑e͈̒̏ͮ̑ͮ ̩̦͛̌̀̓̀̌͜o͆ͪm̭̬̭̦̋͘nͪ̃̋̚̚i͉ͦͨ͋̍̂̂s̡̱̙͕̄ͥ͑ͬ͒̓̓ ͍̦̻̲̲̘͙͗ͭ̍͂̔i̻̙̦̳ͤ̃̍ͪ̂̕šͭ̓ͤ̀ͨ͘t̨͖̳̮͋ͫè̅͒ͪ ̦̫̅̀n̼̤̱̮̲̠a̫̬̜̺̱ͮ̿̂̉ͩ̄t̯̼̪̬̏ͯͮ͆̎u͈̥̰ͧ͐̏ͤ͛s̵̘̫̱͆ͭ̅ͥ ̦͔͚̙̲̲̮̒e̢̲̺̩̱̼ͥ̂́̓͋ͭ͐ṙ̴̐̆̌̈́̚rͦo̙̹̭̤̤͈̱ͧ̾ͥ̎͆͜r̞̖̻͈͔͕̦ ̌͠s͍͎̮͍ͯ͜i̥̬̝̪͍̞̳͊̌̈̽ͣͮ̌t̺͕͚̺͍̆̔͑̏͑ͩͯ ̟͚̙̲͇͈̿̊̔̓v͔ͯ͌ò̋̓ͧ̈́̆̎͏͚̺l̛̜̞u̵͓͓͋ͯ̆ͬp̨̞̻̯̥̫̟ͤ̈ͥͧ͂̏t̷̼͈̰̿́̈ͭ̋ͬ͒ȃ̜̪t͖̹̳̘̞̙̉ȇ̹͍͎̹̤m̢͙̥ͮ͊ ͔͓̪̳͉͒̆̃̀ͩ̈a̴̠c̗̜̲̙̅̉̔͗̏͘c͇͙̙͓̤͊͛̽̏ͯű͍̰͎͙̟̫̀̔͠s͍̗͍̲̖ͥͨͮ̂̋͒͢ͅa̧̼̒ñ͔̪̜ͦ͆̒ͅt̤̘ͥͤ̆̓i̼̫̍̓ͩ͌́̽̚u̮̇m̩͈̑͊̾ͪ ̠͆̋̃̇̅d̢͇̼͙̖̱̤̰͑̑̈́̏̓̂͑o͂̈́ͪ̅ͅl̿̈́͌ͨ̌ͣ̚͜o͈̱̬͎̦͍̗̐͛ͫ͂r̶͖̘̥̩͚͎͉̚ė̯̞̙͎ͭͅm̜̰͔̘̮ͥ̓͗͗q̵͍͓͒͆͗̉̋ͣ̚ͅǔ̵̝̩͎͈͕̼͚̅̅̈́ͤ̓eͦ̂͑̂͌̈ͯ҉̱͈̬̭̱ ̡̫̝̦̩̅ͬ̇͆ͣ̆ͪl͖̯̖̥̻̙̺̔͢ạͫ̽̂ū̦̦͎̇̑̍ͬ̀̄͞ḑ͚ͣ͊͗̑a͔̼̓̂̒ͤnͧ̄͆̌̂ͦ͛ṭ̴͍̯̘̓̅ͦi͓͌̉̄̾̌͊̾ͅȕ҉͚͙̜̭͚͎m̡̦͔̗̪ͫ̀̀̔ͫ̔,̠ͦ̄ ̥͍͈͋ͫt̶̝̫̬̗̳̻̜o̩̥͎͂t̠̬̣̤̞͗̍́aͭ̑͛̚҉̮̼͕̤̮̟m̹̥ͤ̾̈́̐ͭ̔̋͟ ̺̐̃̋̑r̫͚͢e͕͖̬̣͋ͫ̅͒m̞͉̲̝̰ ͯ͏͈̘̮̞ą̘̣̻̞͔p͖̫̙̝̖̳͝e͉̤͔̬̹̠͈̾̐̍̉r̘͚̫̿̀ͯ̎͢ǐ̼ͫ̃̒a̷̻̪̭͂m͈̜̥̱̞̣͊̾ͯ̿͘ͅ,̥ ̪̭̮̥̠̞̲̄ͥ̈́ͦͮ͒ͭe̛̝̯̣ͅa͖̖̗͓͛̑̕q͋͡u̶͖̰̞͊̈ͮ̃ͥ̓ȩ̲͕̜̣̬̐͑̽̏̇̂͑ ̵̞̹͚̤͕̖ͅi̴̥͓̓ͤͣ̉̇͂p͚̟̖̭͇͂s͋͢a̘͙ͮ͐̅͆ ̱̫ͤ̈́͞q̯̰̊̆̈́́ͯ̓͢ͅȗ̿͊ͯ̚̚a̵͚̽ͭ͛͂͛ͬë̛̠̞̣͇̤̟͙́ͮ̋̐̓͒̏ ̵͛͊̍̓̔͒̑ą̳̻̘̪̳͕͖͗̿̊̈́b̹ͬ ͋̿ͥͧͯi̞͐̍ͥͧͩ͛ͨ͝l̀̓̉̇ͤ͏l͙̣̜͞ő͏̗̱͓ ̦̻̮̻̫̹̬̒̈ͪ͊̎̽̅i̺̰̰̺̰͉͑ͪ͋ͮn͚̓̋͂͂̒͞v̥̹̺̺͇̯̳e̷ͨ͛̈̈̆ͧńͧ͂͊ͧ̍ͬt̗̟͎͚̙̠̼ͧ̆o̦̯͚̬̰̯͙̾̚r̸͔̹̭̤ͣ̽̒̓̾ͬ̊é̚ ̶͎͓̖͍̻̫̪͋ͩͯ͛v̡̠͖̯̣̥̱̙ȩ̤̘̻̝͆̏̈́ͅṟ̫͑ͭͤ̇͆̚̚i̼̖͈̣̐͛ͮͫͬ̍̑̀t͛̓̿ͯ͒a͚͎̥̝̼̗̔̄̀̾ͮͅt͈̥̮̣͓͉̳̀͞i̼̬̰̳̟̣͑͗̀s̻̻̆ͬͣ̽ ͓̮͎͒ͥ̓e̳̳̟͕͇̮̅̽ͭ̅͗̐ͅt̖͐ͤ̔ͬ͐ͩ̕ ̯̬̱̞̞͌̉ͅq̼͖̔͟ů̱͖̦̣̪̞͐̂ͪ̈͡a͔͈͖͇̹s͎̖͔ͅͅi͒ͧ̓͂͒ͬ͏ ͈̟͙̼͎̤̞͛a̪͎̯͉̱͕ͧ̀̆̌̈̿̽r̷̮͎̒c̜̙͕̩̥̣̏̐̒ͦ͢h̥̏̐̎͐̆͆ī̄̚҉ť̠̙͎͈̱ͦ͂̃͒ͩe̷̖͑̐c̫̹͓̣͉̠ͬ̓̋͒͂̏̉ͅṫ͚̩͚̼͚̜͉̂̓͘o̟͐͐̚ ͛̋̔͐̽҉̗̞͍̺̪b̅̚͡ẹ͍̠͉̝̊̊a̵̒̆̌͛t̞̣̥̙̳̽̆͋a͌̆ͮ̑ͮ̚҉̩͕̬̲̖ȅ̵̖̏͋ͫ͊̅ ̌ͩ́ͧ̓̉v̜͎̱̮̮̫́͑̊̂i̱̣͖̟̾͗t͈̖͖̯ͭa̳̮͈̻̭̒͒̔ͩͯ́̿͢è̼̦̖̭̊̽ ͭ̓d̥́ͭ͒̅̉͒̀i͉̰̰̲c͍̼̳͠t̖̳̪̣̯̅ͨa͉̓̎ͮͮ̐̉ͦ ̩̲̰̪̿ͮ͋̑̓ͯ̈́ͅͅͅs͐͛͘ù͎̹͈̺͈̞̣͊ͣ̓̾ͩn̶͖̫̳̦͎͙̖̑̇̈̚t̞̥̪͇̩̋̇̆̔ͨ̈́ͫͅ ̴̮̣̂̋͂̚ẽ͍̲͚̺ͣͧ͌ͮ̋̑ͅx̳̮̘̙̦̪̞̊̆̾̈̔̉͊p͓͎̱͇̥̫̜̊̇l̺̱̤ͩ̒͗̿ͮ͌̏͡í̛̓ͦc̀ä̮͕̪̼͉́̌͆ͮ̐͋͢b̴̜̩͗̏̎̒̓ͭ̍o̲̟̫̠ͦ̅͠.̷̙͎̙̮̱̰̓̒ ̙͛͛Ṇ͖̗̇͒̀e͕ͧm̠͈̜ͫͬ̎͗̐ͩo̥ ̼̳͙̻̍ͣ̉e͕̗͇̜̹̖ͥͦͬ̾ͥ͝ͅn̤͓ͬ͂̃i͓̬͔͔͈̊̓̾͋ͭͧm͓̟̑͐̇ ̺͓̂͆́ͅī̎̋͒ͯ̄̋͘p͕͚̼̫̂͗̿͗̅̓͒͢s̜̺̗ͧ͐͠a̘̞͔͙͔̳͓͗͗̅ͮ̾̀m̦̯̯͓̞͗̎͌̔ ̍ͯͯ҉̞v̳̼͍̝͕̣̭o̳̺̜̣̘̺̬ͧ̃̀l̜̬̻̯̳͖̭ͣ͌̏ų̹͋̏p҉̮̬̙̩̩͓t̴͚̹̳̏̊̌a̝̞̮̮̭t̬̫͛́e͕̫͋͛̋̇ͤ͒m̨̠̘̎ͬ̏ͣ ̛͓̬̤͖q̢͛͒̉u̳̻̙̠̪̞̝ͩͧ̃̚i̖̦̹̞͚̮̻̽ͤ̀ͭ̓͛͡aͦ̑̽ ̑̓͐͏̤̲͖v̸̘̩͎̩͍̘̈ͅȯ͔̗̲̬̲̹̱̃l̯͎̟̖ȕ̴̹͈͛ͬ͒͑̾ͅp̜̅́t͇̰a͍͔s͎̳̘̊ ̝͓͔͍̄ͦ̽̓̈̆s̷̰̬̯̫͓̼̿ͫ͑͌i̵̟͇̞̱̳̍̇̓͂t̡̮̼ͤͬͨͯ̚ ̖̪̩̮̬̥̤͂̋ͥ͞a̘͚͖͍s̬̻̤̫ͮ͢p̷̝̤̞̳͖̹̂̉ͫͯ́̆̈́e͉̗͚̠̮͔̩̍͗̏̑ͪ́r̠̄ͦͫ͐͛̇͠n̘̣ͣ̽̌â͍̆̂̆t͎̚u̬̰̮̻̗͇ͬ̈́́͗̀ͨr͔ͮ ̘͓̝̲̒ͬͬ̊̑̉a̦͚̹̻̿̓ͥ̏͠u̠̩͇͍̤͎̻ͨ͊͗t̲͔̟̗͕̗ͤ̒̑̈͂ͭ ͇̭̍ͭő͙͂̋d̟͙̺͕̖͔͗̋ͤ̎i͔̹̳̦̗͆̽̐̂ͨ͜t͔̮̤̬̩̲͔ͤ̃͡ ̣̯͕̲͐ͦ̄͗ͧ̔͒a̖u̘̩͔͖͇̠ͮ̌́̌̕t̟͇͖͕̥̐͐̕ ̬̄ͨ͐̋̚̚ḟͨ̂ͭ̿̅ͅú̦̺̗̃̿ͮͫ̀̚g̩͒̒̔͒͗ͅi̡͆ͯ͗̈́́t̸͇̟̜̤̉̿ͧ͐́͆,̗̻̜̩̙̋̿ ̛̻̙sͮͧ́̽͆̾ͭe̮̩̝̝̜̐͋̋͗ͦḏ̷̝͕̦ͦͧ͛ͨ̊ͤ ̴͖̎̂̑ͮ̈́̍̂q̄͛́u̯̰̦͓͗̒į͌̋̌̊a͉͘ ̥̳̥͇̂c̄̃́ö̪̭ͥ͌͆n͒ͧ̿̎͊̐ͦs̰̩̞͕̳̉͗͂̐̄̄͜ȇ̱̙̜̠̱qͨ̄ͧͯ͜ù͇͓̣͙̜̔͌̍̍͐u̦͔̘ͧ̄ͫͦ͜n͚ͨ͌̍ͭͩ͂̔̀ͅt͕̖̮͜u͎̰͊͑̕r̷͓ ̧̦͉̟̫̳̂̃ͪ̈͐̈́̾m̺̳̬̻̌a̶̝͉͖͚͉̩ͅg̖̬̘̞̰͑ͨ̑n̴͔̍̍̊ͫ͌i̷͍͉͓̮̪̼̇̐ ͕ͦͪ̒ͮ̚d̞̜͍̞͖̆ͦ̃̍̆̕ͅȏ̴̤̤̜͛ͅl̠̬̹͇̮̙̓̒͛ͧȏ͎̤̪ͦ̎̓͒ͨ͊ͅr̼̮͎̳̅̓e̻̫ͩ̍ṡ̞̤̯̤̊̃͟ ̹ͦ͐͑͘e͑o̴͔̘̫̅s̖̝̭͔̋ͫͥ ͓͕͖̰̉̕q̗͈̘̂ͣͩ̆̋͌́úͣ̌͗͒͐̈́ḯ̖̮̯̺̗̘̗̐̽́͗̀ ̣̞̼̳ͨ͌̊ͩͣ͛̅r̩͚̖̲͈ͯ̈́̃ͣ͒̇a̠̳͈͕̅̉̾̍ͤ̒͘t̻͖̮̗̝ͫ͐̇̈i͏͔̻̠̗̞̰ō̫̦̥̣͈ͯ̓͑͆̚͜ͅͅn̝͓̟͎̥ͅě͎̆̏̀ ̴̜̬̮͚̱̂v̲̟̯͂͒̅̚͠ȯ̭l̪̪̬̜͗̈́́u͍͍p̸̹͍̘̻̹͑ͬtͧͤͮ̎̌̐͢aͯ͏t̮͈̼̭͖͚͔͑̍̃̊͂̀̚e̯͇̽̒͌mͪ͗͏̭ ̬̮̳ͧ́͌̐ͪ̿ͩs͈̟͒͌̿͢ę̺̥̎ͯͬq̙͍̜͚̿͟ù̩̪̼̲͉̓̈́̿͗̎̆i͍̠̰̔ ̻̑̎̎̑͐́n̙͊̅ͮͣ̕ĕͭs̖̱̭̗̙̏ͯͪc̵̫̯͇̺̫͗̆͂̚ͅi̖̔u͓͋ń̪̭̾ͩt̝͇͕͕ͤ͐̐ͬ̆ͭͨ.̸̹̫͖̤̙̍͂͋̅̒̆ ̻ͤ͗ͣ͒͛ͦ́͞N͔̜͓̬̱̯͕̎͗́͊̏ͧ̂͝eͧͦ̀q̶͉̠u̴͒ͨͤ̓ͣͮͤe͖̥̠͓̦̥ ̘̪̥͖̯͓̅̓ͩ̚͜p̏͐͏̝̠̲o̴͇̳͇ͩr̐̏͏͉ṛ̅͗o ̹̖̻̬̖̻̪̋̑ͧͪ͐̚͞q͖̤̭̓̂̀ͩ̋u͔̬͎ḭ̪̀̓̈͆̚ͅs͎͕̹̮͔̹ͩ͗̽͠q̣̫̜ͨ̑̽͐̾̃u͇̺̦̰̙͎̼ͪͫ̄̽ͯa̦̜͚̘̬̳ͬ̔͜ͅm̯̠̥̭̗̬̆ͤ ̦͚͔ͨ͌̄e͑̓͏̺͉̲s̡̙̘̘ͣͩt̞̏́ͧ͗̄̒,ͫͮͪ̇̈̐ ̶̞͙̰̯͙͇̑͗ͮ̓q̸͉̬̟ͫͨͭ͋u̩̥̘̩͕̹͑͐ͣ͋̿ͭ̚͢ͅi̖͓̬̠̝̥ ̙ͣͩ̅ͅd̢͗̈̂͗̒o̤̳̪̼͍̰̓ͦ̐̚l͆ͤ̎̄ơ̯͖̹̮̩͚̮͑ͥr̻̙̱̙̹̦̾ͥ̅͆ẹ̘ͩ̔̓̒ṃ̴͔̠ͥ̑̃͋ ̴̣͍̥̱̦̗̩̋̑ị̻͎͔͔̻̩̈̽͌̉̓̇p͖s̥͔͊̋͡u̗̮̮̰͖̦̺m̝̱̄̄ͦͩ ̬̣̘̤͕͑̈ͪ͜q̢̦̮̬͙͕̺̟ͥ̽u̘̼̰̘͔̱̦̅̓̄̈́i͙̣̻̒́̍ͧa̸̲͇̪̰̩͕̝ͯ̓̇ͪ̓͂ ͏̪̘̤d̴͇̻̭̖̩̀ͯ̏͑o̪͇̭̺̻͆̋͞l̛̞̳̥̐̊̆͐̿͂ͪǒͩṛ̢̜̦͈͒̊͆͐ͭͨͬͅ ̻͈̪͂̏̎́s̬ͩ͗̒̒ͭ͊ͯî̬̯͑̊ͧͦͮ͛t̛̮̺̗͇̼̅̐ ͎ͮ͢a͚̹͕ͩ̑̓m͋̿͋͏̪̬e̬̺̼͘t͙̜͖̼ͮͯ̂͂͂͋̈́͟,̴̜̥̩͔̟ ͙͍̦͖̙̀ͮ͟c̥͓̓̈́ͪ͆̈̚͘ͅô̱͉̱̥ͭ̑̅̋ͯn̥̺̟̭͕̓̂͋̒̇̀ṣ̖̰͕̖̹̥̅ͩ̍e̟͓ͣͦ͆͊͑ͤ̚c̠̮̭͕̏ͥ͆t̟̖͓̥̟͐͜ͅē̳͚͒̽̽͜ͅt̜̓̔̉͗ͣ͑ụ̣ͪ̃̈rͨ͝,̙͍ͤ͊̓ͪ̔͗͛̕ ̣̅́̂͛ͪ͛aͨ͝d͍͉̔̌͒̚i̙̙͉͕̫̭̘͗͑ͤpͧ̅͏̹̼i̙̺͎̹ͯ̈́ͧͬ̀s̡͉̳͙̠͖̪̑̿̓́c͙̋̏͐ͯ͌ͧ̓͜i̿́ ̸̣̭̫̼̆̊͂̾̆ͅv̫ͨ̆̍͛̅̇̈e͔͎ͤ͗̑́l͒ͧ͏̙̝̭̫̝̮ͅi̮͚ͥ̅͊͌ͤ͊t̷͍̠̮̫͉ͥ͗,̘̪͍̫̪̟͒̐̋ ͓̘̭͙̰s̤͉̺͈͠ͅe̞͚͇ͫͧ̌d̻̲̳ͪͥ͆ ̭̳̳̭̂̽͂͟q̳͔̬͇͈ͬu̗ͥ́̆͗ǐ̩̖̫ͬͯ̄ͤą̤͔͉̲̼͌̃̊̀̒ ̞͉̰̹̝̤͚̀̎͌̆͆́n͓͍̞̗̯͙̜̉͐͒̌̓̀o̷̱̦̱͈̱̻͕ͫͩ̅n̝͔̱̍̒̀͗̾̐͘ ͦ͋̑̏̔̆͗͏̬n̪̼̱̳̦ͧͩ̽̔ͭͫ͢ͅu̬̱̎̽ͪ̑̀́m͓̲̺ͬͯq̜͂̄̓̂ͣu̵̬̘͕͈͉ͤ̆̃͆̀͊ä̵̔̈́m͙̠̹̥ͤ͜ͅ ̦͇̫̭̪͍̈́ͯe͙̯̪̺̠̊̂͢i̳̼̼̼͡ũ̳͖̮̯̱̠ͮ̈ͥ̾͗͝s̗͎̰̹̙̝͋̄ͅ ̠̗͓͇̲̥̋̿ͦ̏͐ͩ̍m̸͈̹͈̩̫̓̅̅ͅo̙̞̻͉̯̺̐ͥ̉ͤ̊ͅd̩̞i̫̘͔̤ͬ̂ͥ ̇ͣ̃̉t̞̬͔ͫ̈́̈́̉͂̚e̡͇̱̻͓͙͒̇m͖̱͖͌̔͛̽̎̿̀p̏o͙̟͙͍̥ͣͬ͆́̃̾r̦̗̗̱̍̃ͥ͛͋a͕̪ ̵̩͉̼̙̯͐̈́ͬ͌i̹̮̼ͦ̉͒̈͛ͬͫ͘ṋ̻̪̝̞͇̃́̀͆ͤ̽̚c͎̭̹̩̬ͅiͧd̲̩̥͔͕͓u̯̮̯ͨ̆͂͐̅̒̇͡ͅǹ̤̗͓̩̯̳͙̍̓ͬt͖̹͐͞ ̷̺̖̙̻̦̞̰̓ͬ̾̏̏ủ̜͔̲̤̘̥̈́ͪt̠̟͈͇͙͂̇̋ͨ̚ ̻̲̤ͨ̾lͫ̓̐ͩa̱͇̼̺̼̳͐̋̚̚b̫͖͖̼͈̼̐̈͌̂͒ͅo̢̫͕r̲̺ͬ̌ͧe̖͑ ͇̞͉̜̅̀e͚͈̙͊̔t̵͍͕̟͔̂͛ ̦͈͕̘ͬͥͮͨ̑̂d̥͚̹͉ͯ̚ō̙͉̥̜̻̩͗̅̑͂ͅl̥͎̺̗͍̲̜ͦͧͮ͢o̩̤̜̞͕ͭ̿́̃͆r̫͖̙̟ͤ͊͗̿ȅ͖̫̤̘̃ ̢͍͔͙m͚̺̌̋͆̏̂ä̰̩͕̳̼̓͘g͊̍ͭ̊̅̓̓n̢̝ͦ̂ͨ̓̚a̹̱̭̝͌̓ͣ̋̆ͭm̘ͤͫ͐̒ͭͦ ̴̥̭̠̥͎̘͚̔ͣ̈̂̓ͪ̚ả̸̺͙̟̊ͫl̹͈͉͂̔͢ͅi̳͇̖̖͙̝̽̑͑̎ͬ̑́q̸̮̹͙̠̞̎u͂͏̥̱̳͔̞͉å̹̙͖̣̠̦̠ͫ̇m̸̪͈̘͉̈̑̑́ͫ̐̚ ̖̻͗̐̓ͤͫq͉͈̼͔̝̈́u̾̀̒̃̈͊͢á͚ͫ̀ͨ̾e̹͚r͔a̷̪͓͉͍͇̺̣ͭͨ̈́t̴͍̳̦̙͙̞ͥ̔ͬͣ̃͛̆ ̜̳̦͔̗̬̑v͓̩̼̜̀̌̾ô̸̯͚̣͔̐̇̋̆̈͊l̹̥̪̐ͪ͒̀̾u̵̅pͦͨ͢t͆̅̅́̿͠a͛t̢̥̣͈͍͓͕̫eͦͥ̋ͥ̋҉̠̮͚ḿ̡͕͚ͬ͑ͮ̄ͅ.̷͎̹͓ͨ͂ͅͅ ̢̦̼̫͕̮̘̭̈́ͣ̿ͩU̯̬̮ͩ͂̄̓͋ṭ͚̺̹̬̠̀ͤͨ̌̉̈ͧ ̛͚̬̥̖ͪe̲̗̩̥ͣ͛̓͋ͭ̂̓͟n̵̙̞̱̤̹̘̰̈ͩ̾͐̀i̘͙͎ͨͦͪ͌ͬ̔̚m̝̱̖͙͈͉̂̃ͤͅ ̴̱̺̱̩̰̮̼̑͐͂̊̋ǎ̕d̤̣̜͉̄ͩ͗̔͐̈ ̞̿̀̾ͩm̜̼̱͎̳̌̓i̞͢n̍͋͑̃ͨ̚͏i͚̰̻̣̒ͣ̽̒̋̃͆m͈̳̐͆ͨ̐͐ȁ̱͇͍͓͆̂̚͟ ̙͈͖̿̈̀ͅv̞̯̹͓͔͎̄ḛ̘̩̗͑̌ͣ̾̕n͓̈́̓̒i̞͎̭͊̚a̛̬̤͇̮ͦ͐̓̃̄ͫ͋m͚̱͓͔͍̙͖ͫ͒̔,̨͇͖͓̄̊̋͐̚ ̈̃̋ͩ̚q͍̋̅̽ͩ̉̓ͫ͠ṵ̮̪͎̗͔̱̇̊̅ͫ͘i̤͖̳͔̖̻͖s̙̠̟̖̜̰ ̣̮̟n̳͙̒ͧ̋͗͗̉ͯ͡ͅŏ̸̜̖̮ͩ̑̾s͚̩͇̻͓̮̈́͊͊̀t̡̥̞̟̪͙̫̙̅̏ͦ̊̓r̵̫̙ͅų̝̰̦̹̱̹̾̏ͥͭͣͧͮm̜͠ ̡̘̹̃͂͂͌̓ͬ̔e̫̺̯̭̗̟̫ͤ͗͊͌̃͌̃ẋ̞͙̣̯̓ͨ̆̚é̫͉͟r̴͎ͩ̇͊ͯ̓ĉ͚̻̦̯̝̪͘i̩͖̱̼̙t̻͓̍̑̃̉a̠̲͍ͬ̈́ͨͥ̽̚̚t̶̺̳͓̱͋̎̐ͯi͚͕͔̱̲̒ŏ̟̝̹̙ͫ̌n̜̩̳͒e̜̱͇̗̣m͎̝̫͈̞̓ͯ ͏̦̠̱͔u̾ͬ̅́̾́ͥl̞̻̞̟͙̳͑̎̉̓̈͘l̷̜̖̼̿͗̄ͦͧ͛̓a̠̳̣͔̤͚̹͂͌ͭm̡̪̩̬̎ͤ ̱̀̊̇͑͌̒c̩̖̣̫̬̐ͥ̿͞ͅo͕̥̮͈͗ͨ̔̍̍͒r͉͜p̬̖͇͋̒̓o͖͖̎ͣͪ͑ͫ͝r̠͐ͯ͒͒͑i͉̻ͤ̓s͇͉ͯ͐ͧ ̋́ͥͥ̅͐͏s̨̞̙̺̘̱̳̻̽ͥ̈͆͊ụ̠͑ͬ̌̅̑̃͛s̫͈͕̭͈̤͈͛ͦ̿̑̚c̺̜̘͎i̡̪͕̹̯̝͙̿̏ͪp̹̣̤̦͎̻̓̇̽͆i̲̲̪̜͓ͯ̈͒t͍̭̖̔̊́͆̈ͫ ̧̲͖̀̇ͧl͈̺̣ͥ̄ͩ̋ͪ͡ȁ̢̬͍̭̘̜̟̓̏̈́͋b͍̣̠̫̪̙͗ͦͯ̑o̞̬̪͚r͚͓ͥ̇ͮ͑͆͐̈͢ìͯ̅̓ő̸̮̬̱̇̐s̙̫͉͙̣̱̓̓͒a̤̪͐̓̐̽m̻̥͎̜͍̱͌̒̕,̐ͦ͑ͭ̆̂͏ ̮̜͙̰̎̑̄̒̈́ͩņ̖ͦ̂ͨ̊ͨi̼̻̦̬͈͊̐ͧͧ̎ͨ̃s̟͈͚̗̼̩̼ͨ̈́̚͡i̛̖̲̞̘̩ ͕̙̰͉̱̓̽͗̓̃̉̾͠uͮt҉͙̪͕̖̭̠̣ ̞͉͍͉̩̇ͥ̇ͧͤ͡ă͕̠̗͂͛̐ͨ́l͚̪͔͇̳ͥ͗̽̓́ĩ̬̱͚͌̑ͅq̨͎̮̘̥̻̯͍͛u̢͂͌i̴d͉̙̦̭ ̩ͤ͌e͙̅ͬͥx̜̲͙̠͕̖͛̂̆̄ ̵̥ͭ̑̊̆e̹̪̥̭̦̫̓̍̽̋̔a͔̪̙͎͇̗ ͍̭̗̜̮̇ͤc͖̻ͨ͆̎o̩ͧ̊̒̚ṃ̪̤͔̹͇͚ͥ̆̑ͪm̼͈̖̦͑͗ͩͭ̾o͖̝͖̠̤̜d͍̏̃͡i̭͇̘̯̥ͅ ̧̬͍͖̣̀ͮͥ͛̂c̱̙̻͎̭ͥͨ̾̒̓̔o̵̦̪̮̥̭͚̿̉̌ͪn͏s̼̪̪͕̋̃͊̂e̩̯̺̬͖͒͂ͨ͌͜ͅͅq̬͈̪̳̭͉̮̋̀u̅̇̋̇͞a̙̫͓ͯ̇̾͗̌ͧͅͅt̘̪̥͓͉͉͖ͭ͡ŭ͍̽͒̃r̀͆̏ͤ͜?̭̹̟ͣ̂̀ͥ͞ ̬̝̳̜̲̯͍͛Q̪̊ͩ̎u̦̞̥̱̗̠ͯ̿ͫͭ̑̑ͮͅi̷̓̍sͥ̒̃͋҉͎ ̪̭̤̙̑͐͆͑ͥ͋͂ȁ̡̺͓̦͚̬̥̟u̜̐̾t̘͈͉͎̫̹̃̎̉ͮ͊e̻ͧ̒̅m̗̮͓̂ ̵v͇̹̈́̂͘ę̜̮͇̭̯͌ͥͮḻ̭̮̈́ͦ̿ͥͣͬ ͍̳ͪͅȩ̮̝̝̞u̥̓͆͢m͂ͨ̓̚͏̹̬͚̘̲̘ ̟̗͇̑ͪͣ͊i͔͍̬͉ͯͩͪ̃ǘ̸̹͖̭̘̫̤̞͑̂̈́̋ͥ͋r̯̼̯̝͎̘̺͋ͮ͑ͯ͆ͩ̒ẻ̖̠̖͎̲̌͛̎ ̝̼͟ṛ̣̓ͭe̷̠̩͓̞͕̙̣̓̆̿ͭ̑ͣp͕͇ͯͬ͒r͚͔̹̯̯̞̱̽ͨ̍ͥ͌͛e̡̘͓͓̭͎͈͙ͭh͇̲͖̜̎͆̀e̺̘̫̜͐̑́ͧn͒̑̀̒d̢̞̪̲̫͙͂̑͗̆͋e͚̜̥̹͒ͫ̒̅̐̓r̭̟̟̩͓̊ͯ͝i͕̲̲͂̈̀t̰̯͙̗͇̆̾̉ͅ ̧͈ͤq̤̙̞͉̣͙̝̀̓̂ͦͭ͛̚u͍̝̥̣̙̩̤͢i͖̲͙ͫ̆̈́̋ ̝ͭ͋ͥ̐̉͆ͅͅi͇̣̘͓̰̪n̵̫̅ ̵͖̰̝̗̐̏͌ͪ͌̌͛e̳̻̽̀ͩ̀a̫̟̺̫ ̨̖̤̠̖̣ͨ͑̋͒ͩ̚vͦ͋ͫͫ͟o̬͖͚͉͔̅ͣ͊͞ĺ͔̩̘͈u̮̫̰̙͠pţ̭̲͎̘̆ͧ̓á̠̦̻́ẗ͙̯͇̠̣͢ͅe͇̮ͩ̆̀̌ ͧv̰̩͚̫ͭ̒e̙̘͔̮͔̦͒ͤ̋̉̽ͤl̟̮̣̻͖͓͋͌̋i̯̲̪̲̹ͬ͐͊̃t̹̮̫̩̦̻͈ͫ̒̆ͨ ͔́̊e͓ͤ͜s͖ͫͧͯ̃̒̚ͅs̯̥͢eͬͩ̋ͧ ͖̠̫̉̒̔̽qͨ̃uͤ̎̾̎͊͐͏͓͔a̱͍͔̤̟̭͍ͩm̡͙̐ ͂ͫ҉̤͓̻̙̩͓ͅn̘̹̼͓̦͚̒ͣ̓̃ͦ͝i͓͂̚h̵̬̆ͬͨi̶̪̺̯͈̤ͩ͂̉͂l̫͍ͥ̈ͪ̅̈́͊ͅ ̩̫̦̪̺ͮ̊ͮͫ̇ͅm̱͈̻̞̘ͥ̓͑̌̅̋ͅo̝͖̪̙̣̹̰͆̄̈́̎̈́̎l̴̟͇͕̫̮̓̅ͭ̔̾̆̍ͅe̻̻̳̥ͯ̎̃ͨs̥ͪ̒̎́t̡̥͉̦̯̼̲ͫ̊̔ͯ͐̆̚i͉̮̲͎̞a̕ḙ͔͛̈͗̋ ̭͖̩̳͔̻̆ć͚̟̯̑͋́o̧͈̠̦͙̳͂̑ͬͤ̚n̴͇̱̣͇̭̳ͅs͑̏̂̊͗͌̔҉̳̟̩͚e͕ͥͮͥ̂̑̕q̟ͫ̋͊u̟͚̖aͣ̿ͦt̝ͦͨ̄ͤ͠u̩ͧ͝r̻͛,̱̏ͪ͘ ̿̔҉̦v͓͎̙̞̼̬ͅe͈̫̽l̛̘̰̪͕̲̈́̅ͫ̾̚ ̱̟̫̍ͬͯͭ̆͞ȉ͍̮̈͜l̫̩̯̬̲͖͇̒ͤ̇ͤl͕̩͈͔̘͉͍ͧͭ̂̕ūͤ҉͕̫͙͔mͫ̄̄ͯ͘ ̣̬͓̻̟͉ͣ͆q̩͚͈̝ͦ̆̍̌u͉͙̺̺̫̍ͪì̟̳̥̺̣̳͚͐ ͖̳͉͚̋ḏ̼͒ol̥̪̭͝o̥͈̯̯̫̝ͬ̒̑̈̄r̠͌ͪ͢ͅe̫̝͙͑̅̊̐͑ͨm̹̬͍͚̟͈̅̊̆̂ ̰̥͓̳ͤͬ̌͛̚͞ͅe̹ͩ́͊̏̑̇̕ǘ̲̩̖̀̃m͇̭̲̼̗ͥͧ̃ͮ̾͡ ̰̙̤̩̞ͅf͖̺̪̭̙̜̩̏̂̆͟ụ͈̝͓͆ͪ̏g̦̭͇̼͊īͥͩ̔͊͐a̤̤t̢͕͚ͫ̾ ͚͕̺͉̈̉̽̚q̖̯̝͒ͭ̚u̲̤͍͉̫ͧ̇͐͌͘o͇͚̖ ̗̜̊͛̿̌͐ͤ́v͕ͪ͛̿̐ͭ̈́͐o͚̜̤̒̑̒l͈̫̫͓̲̂ͪ͂u͂͌̄̑̒̄͏̩̩͈̯ͅͅp̜̯̘̣̰ͅt͊̒̆̽̎͊̅a͉̹̥̾͐̅ͩš͇͖̪̹́͌ͮ̀ ͚̣͖͇̜ͥͤ̃͒̃ͨ͂ͅṉ̣͔̘́u̯̩͋̆l̨͈̣͔͈̼̳͚͛̈̈́̂̿̚l͓̥͓̰̻ͫa̺̩̺̘̩̲ͮ̌ͫ̀̂̍ͫ ̺̠̤̟̘͆̐͟p̲̘ͭ̉a̺͈̣̽̇̑̈́ͫͨ̓ŕ̤̘̪̓ͨ̓ͩ͆͠ị̶̟̗̠̖͉̝̎͗̓͐̀͑ḁ͓̼̠̖̈ͨ̓̉͑̆ţ̹̘̹̣͎̺͕̂̓̆̾̂u̻̞̮̮̐ͥ͊r̴̲͈̣͇̣̲̅̈́ͬ̉?̙̫̗̖̗̮
̗̦̣̀̽̎̾ͪ
̷̠̩͓̗̻͈̝̓͊̊S͎̣̟͉͊̅uͭͫͥ̏͗̃p̺͔ͨ̏̋ͅȇ̳̼̫̅͋͋r̠͉̩̮̞̻ͧͦ̃͊͋͊n̵̗ͦ͆ͥ̓͋ͭͧa̗̰͙̜̼̰̿̽̓̈͋ͫt͍͓̰̩̫͚ͣͮu̗̮͉͜r̉̓ͥ͛̓ͭͥa̸͐͊ͦ̈̓ͬḷ̨͚ ̎̎̔ͯͫ̄̚A̱̫̰͙̓́ͅp̗̮̞̺̮̲ͥ̉́ͧ̓ͩ̉ṕ̧̺̲̗̱͈̗͔͗e̟ͥͬ̄͋͂á͏̠̬̳͖r̡̩ͮ͂̽̉ͦ̈͛a̙ͭ͢n̳͙̲͔̖͖̑̓́͌c̨̲̤͇͙͕͊̄͒̂̽ͮë͉̦͚́̃̕:̵ͪ̓̔͌

̷̠̩͓̗̻͈̝̓͊̊Ē͇̟̬̖̪̞x̞̗̹̫̤̓t͈̰̍͗͡r̴͇̱̱̫̂̑̆̄a̤̱͔̅ͨ̒͂ͪ̚ͅ:̧̹͕̱̲͉̯ͦͭ̐ͬͩ

G͕̳̏̍̅̅ͭ͐̑eͯͯt͚͊̉̓̅ ̫ͮ̔ͤ̈́S̛̊̽ͪp͇̯̳͂o͆ͯ͛͏̺̥̦̗͚o͑͏̠͉͕̝̥̘̱p̡ͣ̓́e̤̭͓͇̅ͫ̾̓d̮̥̮̰̦̦̭̉̆̈̚.̶̙̣̟͍͚͊
Last edited by KittycatCookie on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love, Kitty!

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:35 pm

Denied! Jk Accepted