[CS] Guardians Of Magic

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Re: [CS] Guardians Of Magic

Post by KittycatCookie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:17 am

Sorry, Jasmine, but there is a reason why I put "at least 20" under the age of the character sheet. Kids are not supposed to go along. Do you have any plane with the child or not? Because we are not taking a toddler.
Love, Kitty!

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:17 am

I do
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:19 am

Alright.
Love, Kitty!

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:49 pm

W.I.P (Gotta go for a moment, still deciding the appearance <-<)

×Name×
Rosemary (Unknown)

×Nickname×
Rose or Rosa

×Age×

×Gender×
Female

×Sexual Orientation×
Bisexual

×Race×
Fairy

×Previous Occupation×
Farmer

×Inventory×
♡ Sack of coins
♡ Sack of food
♡ Bow and arrows

×Magic/Skills×
×Personality×
Rosemary is a very sweet girl and quiet girl, who likes to keep to herself. She's shy, never engaging in conversations with others on her own, or actually talking to others unless she's extremely comfortable with them. Despite her shyness, Rose loves the company of others, even if she doesn't really show it at first. She loves going out and just helping people who needs her or volunteering at places, like a hospital. Also, She doesn't really know the term personal space so if she considers you a good friend, don't be surprised if she gets a bit touchy with you. If Rosa gets touched in the wrong way, that's when she'll try to attack you. She knows when touching becomes way too much and actually hates it when random people she doesn't like touches her. Rosemary might seem like she's small and can't defend herself, she always proves them all wrong, using anything she can get her hands on to hurt them if they try anything. She might be a super kind person most of the time, but that doesn't mean she doesn't snap from time to time and try to knock you out. Rose is a bit self-conscious and really hates being made fun of, even if its just for fun.

×Fears×
♡ Losing her friends and family
♡ Bugs, she hates all types of bugs and won't go anywhere near them
♡ Being alone
♡ Tight spaces

×Backstory×
×Appearance×

×Extra×
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

FlameRolePlay

Post by FlameRolePlay » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:50 pm

Sorry my CS is taking so long, I'm having a tough time deciding on the skills I want for my character.

Edit: Just realized I missed eleven pages of stuff, I'll save the panicking for when I'm done.
Last edited by FlameRolePlay on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:50 pm

no problem! :D take your time~
Love, Kitty!

FlameRolePlay

Post by FlameRolePlay » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:28 am

~Name~(WIP)
  • Zulfrun "Zul" FeileignHart (Fellingheart)
~Nickname~
  • Zul
~Age~
  • 20 In human years
~Gender~
  • Male
~Sexual Orientation~
  • Heterosexual
~Race~
  • Oni/Demon
~Previous Occupation~
  • Army Lieutenant

~Inventory~
  • Daemonsblood Daemonsblood is a sword, similar in a appearance to the long, and curved bladed Nodachi sword. The blade of the sword is a sleek crimson red, whilst the hilt is a smooth midnight black. The sword gets it's name from it's ability, in which it enhances the strength and speed of the user, and becomes more powerful itself, after it consumes demons blood. When in Zulfrun's possession, it releases tendrils into his hand, latching onto him and quickly draining his blood.
  • Demon's Honour A small curved blade, similar in appearance to a wakizashi, it's colours match that of Daemonsblood, however it lacks the demon blood sucking ability. It's merely a small and sharp weapon, of which Zulfrun mostly uses for defense.
  • Coin Purse A light brown beg used to carry most of Zulfrun's coins.
~Magic / Skills~

• Master of Illusions
Zulfrun is capable of using his magic energy to channel various illusions from small to large. A few examples of these illusions would be, monstrous creatures, clones of himself, as well as weapons and armour. Being illusions, nothing of what Zulfrun makes can cause physical damage, and quickly disperse upon receiving an attack.

• Shadow Weapons;
Zulfrun is capable of covering his weapons in shadows, making them very difficult to spot, even by a keen eye. This magic works very well with his illusions, and is often used in most of his fighting combos.
  • (Might add more if possible)
~Personality~
  • Zulfrun is a somewhat reserved individual, preferring to remain cautious of those who have yet to earn his trust. He's often rather sociable and humorous, but he can also be very serious when the situation calls for it. In the demon world he is still considered young, and being a youngster he can also be rather hotheaded, and often too bold for his own good. Regardless of his tendency to rush into any situation, he can also be considered very wise and intelligent. Zulfrun is good at observing situations and others, and because of this he is a fast learner. Zulfrun is also the type of individual to hold a grudge, to the point of obsession. If he or someone he cares about has been wronged, he will go to no ends to ensure that whomever had done the wronging, gets what they deserve.
~Fears~
  • Losing his weapons
  • Losing a fight
  • Being robbed of a glorious death
  • Losing those he cares about
~Backstory~

~Appearance~

Extra:

I can't finish this right now, but I'll have it up ASAP
Last edited by FlameRolePlay on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:00 am

as you're working on this, I'd like to not that having a sword that can pass through any armor, be it the most solid and powerful armor.. which is unrealistic to have at this point in the rp. you will of course still learn things, so maybe it will be okay later down the road. I would prefer if the illusions are constricted to smaller things than an entire army. Please don't add more, hahaha^^

Also, I'd prefer it if you only had either Daemonsblood or the soul sword.
Love, Kitty!

FlameRolePlay

Post by FlameRolePlay » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:23 am

All valid points! I knew some things would be a bit overpowered, I just feel a little lame only having two skills, but whatever! The show must go on!

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:31 am

Don't worry about it for now, your character will get more powerful along the way!
Love, Kitty!