[CS] Guardians Of Magic

Jasmine
Silver

Re: [CS] Guardians Of Magic

Post by Jasmine » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:37 am

×Name×
Nils (Unknown)

×Nickname×
Doesn't really have a nickname, people normally call him by what they want to.

×Age×
26 in human years

×Gender×
Male

×Sexual Orientation×
Straight

×Race×
Kitsune~
Nils is a kitsune (Japanese: fox), a fox-spirit, who usually gain their powers by living long and keep growing stronger as they age: the more tails a kitsune has (they may have as many as nine) the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. They are often tricksters, with motives that vary from mischief to malevolence, but some act as faithful guardians, friends, lovers. Their powers include illusions, shapeshifting (particularly to human form), possession and especially ability to use fox-fire.

×Previous Occupation×
Assassin

×Inventory×
• Sack of coins
• Katana, he doesn't like loud weapons and prefers using a katana, something he's good at using and likes.
• Mask to cover his face while he's working or stealing.
• Sack of food
• Necklace his mother had gave him when he was younger.

×Magic/Skills×
Shapeshifting~
Nils can take human form by shapeshifting into a human. He can also shapeshift into his true appearance, a large fox creature.
Fox-Fire~
Nils can produce/create fire by rubbing his tails together. Nils can also create small balls of fire and even breathe fire.
Magic~
Like a witch, Nils is able to do a bit of magic and loves to study it. He sits there, studying magic for hours. One magic trick he loves is illusions, but its really hard to use.
Hunting~
Nils is a fox and has been hunting for years. Jumping into rivers to catch fishes or hunting down other things, even people when he needs to.
Assassin~
Nils has been an assassin for years and has became very good at certain things. Some things he's good at is killing, fighting, gymnastics and a few more. Hunting has helped him become a very good assassin too.

×Personality×
Nils is a pretty quiet guy when he's not around his daughter or messing with people. He normally ignores people who come up to him because he doesn't like getting close to other people and doesn't trust others. He normally spends time with his daughter, Cas, or doing other activities that are actually peaceful. Lots of people don't really trust Nils or are scared of him because of his job and what he chooses to do, but people who know him know that he's not a bad guy. He can become bad if anybody messes with the people he loves, but he doesn't think anyone can be stupid.

Nils can be a bit of an asshole when you first met him, only cause he hates people getting close to him or him falling in love. Even though he wants to find love, he's a bit scared to do it again. He thinks the only love he needs for now is Cas. Once you get to know Nils, you'll notice that he's a very cool person, who's very protective and loving.

×Fears×
• Nils don't really like dogs, mainly because they know what he is and will probably attack him. Some dogs don't, but a ton has chased him down before and he hates that.
• Losing his daughter, Cassidy.
• Never finding love again.
• Losing his necklace.
• Losing Rosemary.

×Backstory×
Nils has always been a bit of a wild boy, it was just in his nature. He loved messing with people and stealing, even though his mother has tried to teach him better. He doesn't really remember his family or what has happened to them. One person he does remember his is mother, someone he'll never forget, no matter what. The necklace she had gave him has made sure of that.

Nils has been living alone for years, since he was about 8, but never knew why. Did he lose his family? Get lost? What? He never really knew. Not that he mind though. Sure, it was lonely, but he knew how to take care of himself and he did meet someone after a few years. She was a very beautiful girl and he fell in love with her right away. The girl was Nils first friend and first love, also the woman he had married when he turned 19. She ended up dying by the time he turned 23, died during childbirth. Ever since then, it has only been Nils and Cas. When he has to work, he leaves Cas alone with Rosemary before going off to either assassinate someone or to steal what he needs.

×Appearance×
Nils is a pretty tall man, standing at 6'8. He has very long, white hair that goes down past his hips. He has fluffy ears on the top of his head and 4 fluffy, white tails. Nils has a handsome face that does have a few scars, like the rest of his body does. His eyes are blood red and he has fangs, kind of like a fox. His body is very well built, he likes to take care of his body very often, make sure he stays in shape. Nils does had his face behind a mask that looks similar to a fox, but is white with red markings.

×Extra×
• Kitty Box
• Nils is able to grow very long nails when he needs to defend himself and his eyes turn slightly cat-like when he's mad or about to attack.
• His daughter, Cas. She's 3 years old with white hair, like her father.
Last edited by Jasmine on Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:49 am

As long as the shapeshifting is limited to the human and fox form, you're accepted. Otherwise your character sheet looks neat! :D Welcome! I hope you have fun in this rp!
Love, Kitty!

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:50 am

Yea xD its just changing between those two. Also thank you! I might make another guy and a girl, where is eceryone before I jump in?

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:52 am

Currently running away to hide from a patrol of imperial men. Allura is on Briar's back, Adara just picked up Hazelnut after crashing into her, and Aaresh is letting his arms recover a bit after carrying Allura.
Love, Kitty!

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:54 am

How do I join? Minding my own business and bump into someone?

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:58 am

well currently it's kinda hard to just bump into someone, unless you're tryin really hard xD Hazel was introduced by Ada crashing into her while fleeing from the men of the empire. I don't really know how to join right now, so I wish you good luck ^^'
Love, Kitty!

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:59 am

(You could be hanging around the Ancient Tree Briar lives in! Since she's the Forest Guardian and all)
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:00 am

Wait before you jump in jasmine, I re-read your powers. He can control fire and electricity? That's a bit much.
Love, Kitty!

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:13 am

I forgot that I added electricity, I thought I only put that he can kind of suck it into his body and use it as energy cause they can die without certain needs

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:19 am

Well. it would be preferred if you removed the electricity part, as I feel it's a little much. Sorry ^^'
Love, Kitty!