[CS] The Collaspe

Argonaut24
Bronze

Re: [CS] The Collaspe

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:27 am

Full Name: Steven "Steve" Douglas McCoy

Personality:
Steve is very much like his brother. He is kind and caring. He will do anything to complete the mission. However, he is alot more organized and sophisticated than his brother.

Bio:
Steve grew up on a farm with two loving parents and a brother. He developed a strong country accent that many girls wooed over. During highschool, he loved doing things with hands just like his brother, but he preferred working on cars which inspired him to join a Carpentry and Automotive class focusing most of his time on the Automotive. He accelled through the course and was top of the class. As soon as he graduated highschool, he joined the armed forces and fought in wars over seas gaining plenty of combat experience. He helped build some parts of the base and when not in a firefight. He was sent back home when the disease preyed upon the civilians. After the air raids, he was chosen for a special task force to go in and clear out the remaining hordes. After several days of fighting, he met his brother's task force. Both groups combined and fought well together, however it widdled down to where it was just Steve and his brother left to fight the endless hordes.

Skills:
Marksmanship, Melee, anything Automotive, stealth.

Weapons:

Appearance:

Extra: N/A
Last edited by Argonaut24 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:28 am

Sorry, for all the pictures, but they are better descriptions than what I could give.

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:55 am

Accepted:)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Am I accepted? You can just tell me if you have a problem with my cs and if I need to change it.
I am Aqua's Princess

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:00 pm

No it's perfect sorry for some reason on the app it didn't come up with everything else. Just looked unfinished , it's accepted though I took a look on the broswer:) sorry again !

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:48 pm

It's okay! Thank you! c:
I am Aqua's Princess

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:26 pm

How many more are we waiting on?

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:42 am

I guess i would say this is good enough ^-^

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:57 am

Here's the thread http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8024

I'll start us off once everyone has marked it ^-^

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Full Name: Sam A solomon (not many people know his real name so everyone calls him Hawk)

Personality: Hawk at first glance is considered to be scary. Having trust issues hawk a lot of the time is weary of people. As soon as he trusts someone his nice side truly shines. Under his tough exterior he really does care about people and many times will run into situations blindly to save random people's lives. This gets him in tricky situations that he somehow gets himself out of. It’s this habit of his that he doesn’t normally travel in a group.

Bio: Hawk grew up on the streets. Through his life it was a fight just to survive. It was in these times were hawk learned to fight and fight he did. Ever since he was young hawk had learned to free run and could navigate his way through any situation simply by free running. By the time he was 16 he joined a gang as muscle. It was in the gang where he expanded his combat knowledge as well as learning to fight with firearms. When he was 18 hawk left the gang to try and live a normal life only to be on the run from police. He was on the run ever since the outbreak. When the outbreak happened hawk held up in an old apartment. He spent his time ever since trying to survive. Some days just scraping by.

Skills: free running, hand to hand combat, sharp shooter, stealth, scavenging

Weapon(s) hidden blade

9mm pistol

bolt action sniper rifle

Appearance:

Extra: he has deep scars all over his back, chest and half way down his right arm.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr