Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Kurusu

[1x1][Annasiel]Endless Rain, Endless Dream

Post by Kurusu » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:17 am

Name: Wador Alleduir Teyoric
Personality and Bio:
Ah, I wonder how long has it been.

The rain. The books. The boredom.

I wonder when this rain will stop again... I just can't put myself to reading anymore book, and sword practice is seriously getting old.

Wait, the water level... Is the rain actually stopping again? Finally some company. I need to look for them.

Where, where, oh where.

Oh dear, someone's drowning.

Appearance:

Annasiel
Administrator+

Re: [1x1][Annasiel]Endless Rain, Endless Dream

Post by Annasiel » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:01 pm

Name: Ashlyn Diggory

Personality/Bio:

"Really? Enochian?" Smith wrinkled his nose in obvious disgust. Ashlyn frowned, fists planting firmly on her hips.

"It looks more like Dee's script than anything I've ever seen before. It fits as a project name," she insisted. The older man threw up his hands in defeat.

"You found it, you named it," he conceded, "but that doesn't mean I have to like it."

Born to a successful hedge fund manager and an aspiring novelist, Ashlyn spent her early days in a cavernous house filled with tiny treasures for the curious mind. Her father was a collector, of sorts, though he cared more for owning important things than knowing the history behind them. It was Ashlyn who spent long hours in her family library flipping through historical and anthropological texts, Ashlyn who pieced together everything she could about the artifacts her father came by. It was in this that her love of the bizarre and eccentric grew.

She attended Harvard at the age of 18, graduating in five years with a M.A. in History. She began to study esoterica from around the world in a professional setting, and soon found herself attending archaeological excursions, where her knowledge of ambiguous traditions and ancient superstitions was a boon.

Soft-spoken, but prone to fits of stern defiance, her tempers run cold and deep. She tends to keep to herself, socially, though will interact with others in spurts of rambles about whatever recent project has happened to catch her interest.

Appearance:

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)