- Juday
- Aster Rosley
-
-

Experiment CS~

Name:
Nickname: (What did they call you?)
Why Are You Ugly?:
Abilities: (You're an experiment, you might be able to do something new)
Bio:
Apperance:
Extra:

Slave CS~

Name:
Why Are You Ugly?:
Skills: (Don't be too skillfull, you're not a ninja)
Job: (What job did they give you?)
Bio:
Appearance:
Extra:

(Only post CS here! If you have any questions, please message me or ask in the OOC. Thank you.)
Last edited by Jasmine on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Jasmine
Silver

Re: [CS] Being Pretty

Post by Jasmine » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:39 pm

W.I.P

×Name×
Max Sheppard

×Nickname×
Skull Crusher

×Age×

×S.O×
Straight

×Why Are You Ugly?×
Max was way too tall, he was 6'2 and had two different eye colors.

×Abilities×
×Bio×
Max doesn't really remember much of his past since he was taken. He remember the strange woman coming into their town though and offering them a better place to live, but he didn't really trust it. He was 20 during that time and was freshly engaged to someone he had been dating since he was 16, but he can't remember her name or what she even looks like. He just remembered being with her for years and the day he asked her to marry him.

Something that Max does remember is going to the building with his wife, wondering what the whole thing was about. The building seemed slightly frighten and she was holding onto his hand tightly. He promised her that nothing would happen to her and that they probably just wanted to check all the citizens. Max waited for a very long time before kissing her hand and walking into the room. He doesn't really remember who was in the room, but he did remember seeing the mask. They took one look at him before reaching back, grabbing a mask, sliding over to him. 'Put this on.' Max reached and grabbed the strange mask before hearing a woman screaming, sounding like his loved one. He heard someone yelling his name and tossed his mask at the people before trying to leave. That's when he felt people grabbing him tightly, forcing the mask on his face before dragging him away. The people tossed him into the back of a van before locking it. Max turned his head, seeing other people in there, they had names on their mask. Ugly. Fat. Tall. Short. Etc. He banged on the door the whole time they were driving, his fist became bloody. He just wanted to know what happened to her and keep her safe.

Max doesn't remember what happened after that. The next thing he knows, he's in a dim room. It only had one light. He felt dizzy and tried to get up, but couldn't. He turned his head before noticing all the tools and blood, then he noticed that he was chained to a chair. That's when strange people walked in and started to slice him open as he screamed, awake for the whole thing.

Now Max lives in a cage, but every now and then, they run test on him or make him do things. He has people who come around to take care of him, feed him, and things like that. He lost a lot of his humanity, but has part of it left still and wants to escape.

×Apperance×

×Extra×

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:25 pm

[Jasmine, you are pretty and my favorite colour is blue! :P ]

Name: Juday
Name Meaning: "Poeple with this name like to be quiet; lenient to others; prefer team work; they are sweet-tempered; they are very smart and do not rely on materialistic things; believe in learning."

S.O: Unknown

Why Are You Ugly?: She is mute and has a dark coloured blotch on the left side of her neck that reaches just above her jawline.

Skills: Despite her young age, Juday is a very smart girl. She picks up on new lessons and things rather quickly. She is good while working alone, but works better when she is with other people. She knows how to sew, cook, and use a syringe (if needed). She has learned how to travel quickly in the house she is being forced to work at by using her small figure to crawl through the vents and walls. She is pretty good at stealing things without people noticing, but she needs to work on the skill a bit more.

Job: The made Juday work as a slave, once someone would have her after they'd learned she was mute (and that someone was a 35 year old criminal named Riccardo).

Bio: Juday was younger when the new woman came to her home, one she hadn't even been able to truly explore. She had a dog, or at least, Juday thought she had a dog... She wasn't entirely sure... Walking beside her mother, who held her tiny hand in her large one, once they both entered the large, dark, and scary looking building, as soon as one of the men in masks saw Juday's face, she was ripped from her mother's grasp, and was forced into another room. As soon as the door shut, the little girl couldn't even hear her mother's bloody curling screams... Tears flowed down her face as her large, widened eyes stared down at the row of masks and another man who was seated behind the white desk that supported them. The other man pointed a large fingure at the blotch on her neck and part of her face, it being a shade darker than her skin, and the other immediately pushed a mask with the red word; "Ugly," written on its forehead.

Soon after putting the uncomfortable mask on, Juday was forced out of the room, where she and her mother's eyes met, the two tried to get back together, and they were both met with the blunt, harsh forced of a robot's hand. Juday's vision blurred as she was lifted and carried to some white van. When she awoke, she was pulled up from the wooden ground and forced into a line with other girls with "ugly" masks on. The man in charge soon told each of the girls they would go to different slave jobs, each responded with a "Yes, sir," and were told to leave. When Juday didn't leave, the man thought she was deaf and asked her a question and she responded in sign language. From then on, it took the man forever until he finally found someone who would take her and make her work for them. It was another man, a very rich, cunning man, with a Russian accent, and he had her sewing clothing, cooking, etc for him. Since then, she has been working for him none stop.

Appearance: (WIP)
Description:
Juday stands at a height of 5'7" and weighs 125 pounds. Her skin is pale, except for the roundish spot on the left side of her throat, which reaches just above her jawline (it's more of a dark, salmon tan). Her body is very skinny, her chest isn't very big, her arms are a few centimeters shorter than her legs, and her face has a more, rounded square shape to it. Her blue-green eyes are very large, and her thin, yet plump lips are a dark salmon in colour. Juday's hair is a raven colour, often turning a dark brown, hazel, or purple when the light hits it, and it reaches to the spot inbetween her shoulders and the middle of her back. (She wears it down with a silver flower hairpin most of the time because that's what Riccardo likes) and other times she has it tied up in a high ponytail. Her attire consists of three outfits; the first being a longsleeved, pale salmon, long sleeved cardigan, a faded, sky blue skirt, short white socks, and black, ankle-strap shoes. The second outfit is a thin, cotton, pale sky blue dress that has spaghetti straps and ends at her knees, a thicker, cotton, white, long sleeved coat, the same white socks, and the same shoes. The third outfit she wears is a thin, faded salmon pink, short sleeved shirt, a thin, white or pale purple longsleeved jacket with large, white buttons (which is a bit too big for her because Riccardo gave it to her as a gift--as well as the silver flower hairpin-- after one of the other slave girls had died), a short, pale yellow skirt with pink flowers spread about the soft fabric, which ends a bit above the middle of her thighs, knee high white socks, and the same pair of shoes.

Picture: I'll have a drawing up hopefully soon. If not, then I'll just use someone's face. Lol. (Should I make it realistic or anime, or does it really matter??) OwO

Extra:
~Juday loves animals, especailly rats (There is one rat she has named "Ruffous" that visits her in her room from timebto time. She shares her little bit of a bar of chocolate with it), mice, birds, and dogs.
~She loves chocolate and sweet things.
~She sometimes wishes that she could talk like normal people, but at the same time, she is very greatful because she doesn't have to answer Riccardo's, or the other men who work for him, questions.
~Juday has had many plans to somehow get out of the horrible house she is forced to stay in, but she has found out the hard and harsh way how Riccardo deals with the slaves that try to escape, by watching him murder the others he has had in the past.
~She has heard rumours that her master might be taking a few of his slaves to check out the place where experiments are being conducted, so that he might be able to do business with the scientists...but they are just rumours.
Last edited by Miro-chan on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:04 pm

Even if it says W.I.P, You're accepted!!! Just tell me when you're done love c: It's a very lovely CS.

EyesOfIce

Post by EyesOfIce » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Jasmine, my sun, my air, the love of my life, you are the most beautiful and exquisite person I have ever encountered. You make the stars seem dim and the flowers dull. Never will the world ever experience anything as gorgeous as you, both inside and out. Also either turquoise or light purple, like a lilac color.

Name:
Aster Rosley

S.O:
Straight

Why Are You Ugly?:
Infertile

Skills:
Aster has a lot of "home" skills. She is able to cook and sew.

Job:
Caretaker of experiment(s). (Max <3)

Bio:
Basically the same as the one in description. She had lived a pleasant life until everything had drastically changed. At first she passed the looks part of the examination, but then once it was discovered that she was infertile, it was written on her mask and she was taken away.

Appearance:

Extra:
N/A

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:53 pm

I love you, my queen! You're always accepted in my RP, my love. You are the beautiful one here! You too Miro! Welcome into the RP.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:26 am

I'll make my Cs, but I'll be doing a dude instead
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Thot Who Insulted My Wife

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:32 am

Alrighty! If the other person doesn't make their Cs, I'll be opening another experiment

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:20 am

Jasmine, you are my wife and I will fight anyone that dares get in the way of that ;3 Also, my favorite color is blue.... all blues are beautiful, but not as beautiful as you
Name: Johnathan Lawson
Nickname: Mutt
S.O: Asexual
Why Are You Ugly?: Rude Behavior
Abilities:
Feral: Johnathon was injected with DNA of wolves. He was isolated away from human contact, which caused him to act more aggressive and hostile towards people like a wolf would when they were away from their pack. Johnathon still has his humanity intact but at times his brain switches to his more feral personality and will attack people on the spot. This form causes his nails to grow claw-like and his teeth become sharper as well as his reflexes. His stamina doubles and he is able to see in the dark.
Bio: Johnathon had always been a bad student from the start. He didn’t get good grades, but that was because his parents never really cared about him, so it was just a cry for attention. Yet, the teachers only took it as a sign of rebellion and didn’t bother to try and change Johnathon’s behavior.

When the strange woman came into town, saying that she would change the town, Johnathon hoped that it would improve his behavior in some way as he was already making a reputation for himself, and not in a good way. But, Johnathon was deeply mistaken. When he entered th building, Johnathon was getting strange looks from the people as they whispered to each other. To make sure that Johnathon wouldn’t harm them, they knocked him out straight away and cuffed him.

When he woke up, he was in the back of a van with other people. With his violent tendencies, Johnathon kept on fighting the people. Yet, the strange people weren’t having any of it, so they decided to let him be one of their experiments. But not to make him pretty. But for him to the town’s Guard Dog. But, that failed as Johnathon didn’t listen and kept on attacking the scientists who were working on him.
Appearance:
Extra: Johnathon has broken chains around his ankles and wrists
Last edited by Mama Happy on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Thot Who Insulted My Wife

idontevenknow

Post by idontevenknow » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:41 am

CS will be up tonight