[One] Sad Song

12maori3

[One] Sad Song

Post by 12maori3 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:36 am

Name: Hades
Personality: He's cold to anyone at first. Tricks in the form of mind games or good old bargains are his specialty. He will always make sure he has the upper hand. However he is unbelievably selfless. He would tear down mountains in a snap for someone he loves...and he loves very, very few people. Crude, dry humor are his favorites. There is an untapped side of him that only Persphone can reveal: the sweet side.
Bio (optional): He was created along with his brothers from Kronos. He rules the land of the dead. At first he despised it, but now he's grown to love it. To everyone in his realm, he's loved, despite his job. To everyone above on the surface, he's hateful. There are two realities, and he is painted as a monster in the reality accepted by everyone.
Appearance:
Last edited by 12maori3 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Re: [One] Sad Song (Beautiful Death)

Post by Beautiful Death » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Name: Persephone
Personality: She was always a spicy and fun individual, but after it all went wrong with Hades and her family. She wanted to get farther away from the drama and disgust they all brought in her life. She grew into a withdrawn, shy, and almost meek version of herself.
Bio (optional): (WIP)
Appearance:
Her back then:
Her reborn:
Extra:
Her cat Luceus
She finds herself drawn to history and gardening (Being the goddess of spring)
I'm looking at you through the glass. Don't know how much time has passed...

12maori3

Re: [One] Sad Song (Beautiful Death)

Post by 12maori3 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:28 pm

Ok ive created a topic in rhe RP section. We're all ready to go!

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: [One] Sad Song

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Name: Layla Redheart

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Personality: Layla may seem to be an introvert, like someone who would stay home all day, but she can be rather adventurous. She loves to discover new things, places, and cultures. Anytime she feels upset or down, she will always be that person who sees the light in things, who will always find hope when there is none. Layla may even find some sort of humor if she is in a drastic, or bad situation. She will help and fight for her friends till the death-- or at least as much as she can. She is slow to anger, but when she eventually does get angry, she will make it known.

Bio: Though Layla may seem like the most optimistic person in the world, she hasn't always been that way. When she was born, she had been born blind and her parents honestly didn't want to have to deal with a child who had a disability. They weren't too heartless however, deciding that they couldn't just kill a new born babe, and instead her mother fed Layla from her breast until she became of age to eat on her own. On Layla's fifth birthday, her parents gave her away to her uncle, who didn't want anything to do with her either.

He was able to find her some sort of work around the house after she had turned ten and he would walk out everyday to work and come back drunk. The nights he came back drunk usually ended up with Layla being scolded, locked into her room, and/or beaten with his belt. The older she got, the worse his beatings and yelling became, and on the night she had turned fifteen... He ended up dying. Her uncle had locked her away in her bedroom and after he stormed inside to tell her how much of a burden and lazy ass she was to him, he was stabbed from behind.

Layla listened on as he fell to the floor and she didn't feel any remorse for him. The police came and asked her if she had been alright and what had happened and she explained to them how he had been to her and they took her to the station. Then, a wonderful couple who took care of a foster home adopted her and showed her a life that could truly have colour and not just grey. From then on, she had been allowed to go to school and live an actual good life, even made some friends who didn't criticize or make fun of her for being blind.

Food, kittens and cats, cold weather, the rain, water, good smells, singing, dancing, listening to someone read her a book or sing to her, exploring, and making new friends.

Dislikes:
Not knowing, very loud noises, bad smells, being in hot weather, being stuck in a room with nothing, being told she can't do something because she is blind, tacos, being alone, and making too many enemies.

Other:
~Layla is blind and she has to use a walking stick to "look" around. She hadn't told her parents that she has found a way to "see" in the rain.

Appearance:

Picture:
(Picture belongs to original owner, not me!)
20170624_151432.png
Layla Redheart
20170624_151432.png (152.21 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Height: 5"6
Weight: 123 lbs
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:40 pm

Hope my cs is okay! :D
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:45 pm

Miro-chan wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:40 pm
Hope my cs is okay! :D
It's perfect! Here you go
http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6484

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Thanks! 😃

katielove2

Post by katielove2 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:29 pm

Name: (Persephone) Addi La'Bella
Age: (No one knows. Probably a few eons) In this life she is 18.
Personality: Addi is a timid girl, with more of a submissive way of life she quietly obeys orders so she can slip into the cracks to stay calm, quiet, and invisible as she would rather keep peace then fight with others. Addi however her timidness is kind, gently, and friendly once she gets to know someone.
Bio (optional): (To be revealed as I am working on it still completely unsure of how i would like to do this.)
Appearance:
(Hair color):
http://thebeautydepartment.com/wp-conte ... hajqFU.jpg
(Eye color):
https://med.news.am/static/news/b/2015/03/5304.jpg
"OMG I feel the blade on my neck”
“Shut up slut, or I’ll cut this vein & you’re dead"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:44 am