Post by Archer_Algren » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:53 am

Mordrai wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:56 pm
CS:

Name: Teddy Lopes

Race: Human.

App: Image

Not my art by the way.

Bio: Teddy's first memory is from 40 years ago, waking up besides a beautiful woman that was probably his wife, but still, he couldn't tell, he had no memory besides the basic knowledge, like how to speak, math, even a bit of history, but absolutely nothing about himself or where he was. They went their separated ways after some time, no hard feelings,  there was no love between them, not anymore, if there were any before anyway.

Like everyone's else he had to find his way, waking up one day without any memory is bad, waking up in a city where everyone had their memories wiped out is worse. He lost his ways many times, screwed himself up so much he lost the count, he worked as a waiter, selling stuff on the streets, in a pet shop once and even as a hair stylist, he worked in many odd jobs, even some illegal stuff in his younger years.

Those are long past memories though, now he works at a tiny detective agency named Yondre's, one of his old friends run there with two more talented detectives Jonh and Lionel, they do all the important work. He's closer to a secretary than anything, he does carry a gun a .22 semi automatic pistol and knows how to use, but he likes his 'secretary' role anyway, not much an action guy.

He's a bit snarky, but manageable, he loves to complain about his back and his favorite catch phrase is "I'm too old for this shit". Despite his age he looks young, way younger to be natural, but no doctor can say what's 'wrong' with him, more like the contrary, his health is pretty good considering his age and all in all he is aging, just slower than most people.

----

Tell me if I need to add something more, or if I wrote something that's not allowed in the story - like Teddy's slow aging or something. :)
ConfidentialCon wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:18 am
Name: Saul Sibiryakov
Race: Human
App:

Bio: Saul moved to Paradigm City a few years before, hoping to escape some unpleasantness from their past. They'd previously worked in the homicide division of the capital city's police, and transferred to Paradigm City after a case with a serial killer went bad. They wanted to start fresh, and thought that a city without memory would be the perfect place for it. They're estranged from their family, and they prefer to pretend that their life before moving didn't matter at all to them.

Saul mostly focuses on their work, not making many close friends outside of fellow members of the military police. Saul mostly deals with smuggling and illegal weapons dealing cases, and have experience with them turning violent: they carry a small handgun when on the job, and wear sap gloves even on their days off: the gloves just look like they're made of unusually thick leather. They don't especially enjoy combat, but they don't shy from it either if they think it'll get them what they want.

Saul is very goal-oriented: they're willing to do a lot if it'll help them solve a case, including making deals with criminals in order to get information. In their eyes, what their superiors don't know won't hurt them. They're a cheerful, helpful person who enjoys feeling needed: they'll go out of their way to help people they don't know because it makes them feel good to have helped someone. They're uncomfortable being in the spotlight, and prefer to not make a fuss about things that bother them.

----
I hope this is enough info? Please let me know if there's anything I need to change or clarify. (Also, what do "the usual" rules mean?)
Archer_Algren wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:56 am
Character Sheet
Name: Roger Smith
Race: Human
App: Image
Bio: Roger’s job entails finding a resolution for the troubles of Paradigm City, the "City of Amnesia". He'd negotiate anything for anyone, but he is a professional and expects the parties to behave professionally. Despite this, he displays a certain aversion to the Paradigm Corporation, and takes the jobs he gets from them only if they happen to involve a threat to the city itself or are of personal interest to him. When memories betray the people and force them to reawaken monstrosities of the city's past, Roger's only option is to fight back with a monstrosity of his own, the black megadeus Big O.