Character sheet

Name:

Quirk:

Quirk drawback or quirk requirments:

Personality:

Bio:

Appearance:

Extra:
Last edited by shadowvoidboss on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Aqua
Bronze

Re: [CS] My Hero Academia The New 1-A

Post by Aqua » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:27 pm

Name: Maes Remington

Quirk: Super Speed- Maes can run super fast!

Quirk drawback: Maes is reallly bad at braking.

Personality: Maes is witty, loves to come up with puns, and is a greatly loyal friend.

He's also incredibly annoying, a constant chatterbox that never shuts his mouth. He's always hyper, always needs a way to release his energy.

Running helps.

Bio:

When his quirk first manifested, his parents were astonished. He was a kid running into every wall of the house and making holes by accident. His was a mutation from their quirk of hardened skin, which actually made them move slower.

He was a star at sports in his elementary school, and eventually applied for the hero program at U.A.

Appearance: Image

Extra:

PLUS

ULTRA
Last edited by Aqua on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:35 pm

Cool ^^ im gunna make a quick edit to the cs i appologise

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:14 pm

To be fair though its super speed so im just gunna say something like you need sugar or cafene or somehing along hose lines.

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:47 pm

Character sheet

Name: Cain Emerson

Quirk:
Genesis Scribe
Genesis Scribe is an intricate Quirk that allows Cain to produce a unique inky substance, normally from his fingertips. Cain is able to manipulate this ink with ease, including its pigment, consistency, and other properties.

However, Genesis Scribe truly shines when its ink is placed on a papery objects. Cain is able to create and bring to life whatever he has drawn, from money, tools, plants, weapons, and even controllable people and animals, their power depending on how detailed the drawing is.

Quirk drawback or quirk requirements: If Cain has gloves on, he can't use his ink from his fingers and thus must remove them. Furthermore, if he has no piece of paper, he can't create anything. Cain also needs to keep his body hydrated, as he can overuse his ink production.

Personality: A regretful delinquent desperately trying to develop a hero’s mentality.

Cain used to be the textbook definition of a wannabe thug, constantly getting arrested or getting into fights, punking whoever walked past “his corner” into paying him. Having an all around disgusting attitude.

Now, while not striving to be the perfect citizen, Cain has tried his best to calm down, though he still has his moments where he slips up and gets himself into trouble.

Cain’s a naturally goofy kid, usually with the group of slackers despite being hard working himself, he likes the energy they bring but he makes sure to be on top of his work.
Like the flick of a switch Cain can instantly go back to his delinquent, no nonsense self when tested.

These days Cain seems jittery and nervous, sometimes sulking by himself in a corner.

Bio: Common sense was never an active part in Cain’s thought process, he only ever acted off of what he thought was fun and rewarding, even if it was a bit violent and cruel.
With ridiculously lenient parents, Cain could do whatever he want and got off free. Bailed out of jail when arrested, or had no punishment waiting for him when he got home, it seemed Cain could do anything so long as he didn’t land himself in prison.

It became blatantly obvious that Cain’s parents were too lazy to keep him in check, they didn’t care. Around the time Cain got into UA his parents just seemed to become completely isolated. Rarely going outside, Cain says they eventually became shut ins.
It was also around the time he went to UA that Cain developed a paranoid personality.

Appearance:

Extra:
Let Me Take Away Your Sorrows.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:25 pm

Your character is accepted but im going to keep the ink you make black so you cant have more money then tony stark would make in a life time in less then a day.

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Or, for a less restricting idea. I could put a time limit on what he creates, causing whatever he creates to eventually melt back away into ink. Stopping him from creating these riches (which he wouldn’t do anyway, a hero wouldn’t do something like that).
Let Me Take Away Your Sorrows.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:28 pm

I think that would restrict your powers more. I said his in thfirst place cause you said money in what he can create

Ash

Post by Ash » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:33 am

Name: Akyra Moonshine

Quirk:
Absorbance mimicry
She is able to mimic and store quirks from other people. She only needs to be around, when the quirk is activated to store it, and have it for use later on.

Quirk drawback or quirk requirements:
Can only use one quirk at a time. Has the same limitations as the person she absorbs the powers from.
She also needs to have seen the quirk in action to know how it works and to be able to replicate it. To store it, she needs to know what the quirk is and the main function, as well as see it in person, and be in its presence.

Personality:
Socially withdrawn due to her upbringing. Caring and friendly, easily fall into conversation with people once she is around them. She has unkeen observational, and analytical abilities due to the drawbacks of her quirk.

Bio:
Born to a family of dark quirks, her family is most active throughout the night. Everyone has a quirk that only works in darkness. His dad can manipulate the light of the moon, just like his ancestors, which gave them the surname of Moonshine. However, unlike the rest of her family, Akyra didn't. For many years, her family thought of her as quirkless due to the fact that her quirk had not presented itself.
One day as her father trained during the night, she sat close by watching when she felt a sharp pain in her hand. Light glowed out of her hand, and before they knew it, she caused a fire to break out due to the concentration of light. After that moment, Akyra was able to mimic and store any power that she came in contact with.
Due to her powers, she was kept away from people due to the risks of people finding out about her ability. By the time she was 14, she applied for the hero program at UA, in hopes to escape from her prison home.
In public, she only uses her family's common quirk the manipulation of light. But perfect her quirk in secret away from harm.

Appearance:
0e62186523c9c29a69e74b3479737f14.jpg
0e62186523c9c29a69e74b3479737f14.jpg (15.8 KiB) Viewed 229 times
Extra:
Plus Ultra
Last edited by Ash on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:57 am

Ash thats almost like all for one but a bit more broken cause you just need to be around when it was used as all for onenhas ro acrivly touch themmand steal the quirk.

For a power like this im going to say that you can copy but you need to know many many many details about the quirk and have not a vast knowladge of the quirk but close so if you dont know what the exact quirk is or the science behind it you cant use it.