Alias:
Companion Name:
Personality:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Bio:
Appearance:
Companion Appearance:
Last edited by Anx13tyQu33n on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm not disliked by people." - Tomioka Giyū

Anx13tyQu33n

Re: [CS] Fall of Humanity

Post by Anx13tyQu33n » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:11 am

Name: Seo Eunbyul (서은별)

Alias: The Silver Eyed Star

Companion Name: Sora

Personality: Eunbyul is a very warmhearted person and is always willing to offer hugs. She is loyal and protective of her friends and family. Eunbyul is a very peaceful person, having made allies with Japan and North Korea's previous guardians, despite the countries' wars in the past.

Abilities:
Shamanism - As the daughter of a shaman, Eunbyul has trained in shamanism. She mostly perform rituals of cleansing or rituals to rid the body of a possession demon or ghost. In deep concentration, she is able to contact the spiritual world and even communicate with spirits.

Warding - Eunbyul is very powerful in defensive magic. Her most efficient defensive spell is warding, aka defensive writing. There are twenty large pillars covered in talismans built on the borders of South Korea, including Jeju Island. These were built and designed by the first mage of South Korea, so that every defensive spell used on it would make them stronger. Eunbyul reinforced the warding after becoming guardian to keep monsters from entering. She has also covered her body in warding from neck to toe. As blood magic is very powerful, she used her own blood to write permanent wards to prevent possession.

Elemental Magic - As a guardian, Eunbyul learned how to master the four elements. Water, earth, and air magic are the easiest for her, except for fire. As fire is something that destroys nature, fire was the most difficult, but eventually turned into her greatest power.

Spiritual Magic - Related to her shamanism abilities, Eunbyul is able to contact those from the spirit world. She is also able to communicate with the spirits of nature, such as the rivers and mountains. However, when in contact with these spirits, she can also feel the pain which they are currently suffering. She is also very adept in traveling to the spirit world.

Dragon Magic - Her dragon, Sora, often hides his large body by "possessing" her, aka entering her body through her spirit. This is how she and her companion usually travel together in public spaces, or with a small version of Sora around her neck or shoulders. When "possessed" it allows the two to be able to read each others minds and allows Eunbyul to use Sora's abilities of flight and fire breathing. This helped her get better in using fire magic.

Healing - Eunbyul utilizes both her shamanistic powers and magic to heal both mentally and physically. She is able to quickly heal away wounds, broken bones, and other physical problems. With emotional and mental issues, she can effectively use herbs and medicine to calm the mind and bring peace. Like her father, she is also an empath, which allows her to feel a person's current emotions. She uses her empath abilities and spiritual ones to bring a person into a calm state of mind.

Weapons: A staff with a amber crystal for magic, talismans, a bladed fan

Bio: Eunbyul was born to two mages, her mother, the guardian of South Korea, and her father, a famous shaman and empath. She grew up as the oldest child, raised with her younger brother. Ever since she was a child, she trained in many different practices as the successor of her mother. She practiced music, dancing, arts, shamanism, and most importantly, magic. As the next guardian, she began the search for a companion when she was ten. She had seen the connection between her mother and her mother's  chinese Phoenix and was fascinated by their bond. She spend days in the spirit world, wandering the endless abyss filled with beautiful creatures, but she could not see a bond in any of them. She was found by Sora, a very large and long blue-white dragon. When she left the world, she found a smaller version of Sora wrapped around her arm. As they grew closer, she discovered his abilities, such as his ability to shapeshift from large to small.

When she was fifteen, her mother and her father were both killed by a demon in America. The demon had supposedly escaped the scene before another mage could arrive. Eunbyul made a promise to herself and her brother that she would kill the demon one day.

When her mother was killed, Eunbyul was promoted to guardian, making her one of the youngest mages to become a guardian. It was during this time that more monsters began to appear, as her mother's wards were now broken. With the help of the then guardians of Japan and North Korea, she managed to defeat the many monsters appearing in the area with a large scale fire spell. After setting up her own wards, she continued her studies, while occasionally killing monsters. When first hearing about the plague and traveling to Europe to see the chaos, she instantly agreed to meet with other mages in Antarctica.

Appearance: With silver eyes
28e07bc15b96d66340946c113699aff2.jpg
28e07bc15b96d66340946c113699aff2.jpg (66.22 KiB) Viewed 117 times

Companion Appearance:
fbd534638a8eced2b3c3544a9f4935ab.jpg
fbd534638a8eced2b3c3544a9f4935ab.jpg (584.29 KiB) Viewed 117 times
Last edited by Anx13tyQu33n on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not disliked by people." - Tomioka Giyū

Cheanlenu
Location: Under your bed plotting with the voices in your head.

Post by Cheanlenu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:53 am

Name: William Arthur Trevor
Alias: Ironman
Companion name: Abigail
Personality: William has always been a bit of a rough sort, but was never mean. His manner of speech often got him into trouble, but he never meant harm by it. He is not one to refuse someone who earnestly asks for his help, and would most times go out of his way to help those in need. He is friendly for the most part, but not very sociable with people he does not know. His approach to life is a bit laid back, but deep down he takes most things very serious. He is rather meticulous in his dealings, and borderline perfectionist. He likes things in a certain order, but not to the point of causing mental stress when they aren't. He is clean and very organized most of the time, and loves to work puzzles to occupy his thoughts. In his free time he can often be found exercising, or quietly reading under the shade of a tree. He loves to drink, but feels good booze is wasted if you drink it alone.
Abilities: There are two reasons that earned William the alias Ironman. One of them being his magical ability to control metal. More precisely base metals. Things like alloys give him a little trouble, but can still be manipulated with a bit more effort. He can change the states of the metals he controls from solid to fluid, and reshape solid metals without using a heat source. When he changes a metal to fluid form it does not require heat so the metal stays at the temperature it was before he altered its state. The metals still fall under the same restrictions like gravity, and friction. So he can't cause the metal to fly in any direction, or explode from high agitation. He can however cause them to climb an object, or find their way into cracks in walls. Thus he can cause them to expand causing the cracks to grow larger. The second reason for his alias is his fit condition. He has trained his body from a young age, and has grown rather fit in that respect. He would often enter races just to challenge himself, and would often finish in first place. So after a time his clan started calling him Ironman which kind of stuck with him. His range of metal control is roughly 10 meters, but the closer the metal the more control it provides.
Weapons: He has trained his body from a young age, and growing up in the lowlands fist fights were a form of fun. He does carry a pistol his father gave him before he left. A six shooter revolver that has been in the family for generations, and his families sword. He carries around a small bag of iron pellets which he uses as a dart type thrown weapon. He alters their state as he throws them into needle thin darts right before they hit their target, or after they land on the target. If he can he prefers to use hand to hand combat.
Bio: William grew up in the low farmlands of the green Scottish hills. His family was part of a larger clan of farmers, and from barely able to walk he has helped in the fields. He never complained about the hard work, because he knew what they grew would keep them healthy in the harsh conditions. Also he could get as dirty as he wanted, and no one would complain. He was around eight when he first discovered his power to control metal, and would often help the smith fix tools to better help the farmers. When he had turned ten is when a messenger came, and informed him that he was one of five that would possibly be the new guardian successor for Scotland. At first he had no idea what that meant, but did know it was important. So after that he began training as hard as he could. Never know what you will need to do right. One day in the early spring when the snow had begun to melt is when he found Abigail. She was a hatchling steel dragon who barely survived an avalanche that past winter. Her mother had shielded her, and kept her safe. However it cost the mother her life. William just couldn't leave her there, and with the weather still cold she would soon perish as well. William took the time to gather stones from all around, and bury the hatchlings mother as best he could. After saying a peaceful prayer, and promising the dead mother he would look after her child he left back for his home. It took him three days to think of a name for her, but in the end his friend helped him name her. Over the next eight years William and Abigail were inseparable. One morning as William slowly rose to get ready to work in the fields, his hand felt something soft and warm next to him. Looking over to see it firmly planted on the belly of a naked girl. He quickly covered her up, and started thinking really hard. He knew he didn't drink that much the previous night. There is no way he could forget bringing home a girl, let alone sleeping with her. He called out to Abigail, and to his surprise the naked girl responded. It was later after he finally calmed down that he learned steel dragons can change forms. After his morning chores he promptly went to the dress maker, and bought her clothes to wear. Then spent several days convincing her the importance of wearing them. When he was around twenty one the previous guardian had passed, and William had succeeded him. He took his place as the guardian of Scotland, with his companion who also became his closest friend by his side. Two years later her received a summons to a guardian meeting.
Appearance: William has a clean and well kept appearance despite being a farm boy. His reddish brown wavy hair rests near the middle of his back. He usually keeps it in three braids. One large one for the bulk of his hair to his back, and two smaller ones to the sides. He is clean shaving, and has a smooth face. His green eyes almost sparkle in the light with his endless curiosity. He wears a soft cotton white loose fitting button up shirt, with a brown leather vest over the top. A sash with his clans colors across his chest, and decorated with his clans coat of arms. His kilt is also his clans colors, and the belt holds not only his family crest, clans crest, but also his countries crest. Around his neck is a leather braided cord with a tiny dragon scale dangling at the end. He is roughly 183 centimeters in height weighing roughly 91 kilograms. He carries a small backpack, and a bag in his left hand. Abigail has her own backpack as well.
Companion appearance: In her dragon form at her age she is roughly 122 centimeters at the shoulder, and 4.6 meters in length with a tail length of 2.1 meters. Her wing span is roughly 5.4 meters across. She weighs roughly 726 kilograms. Her body is covered in tiny smooth steel scales with interlocking edges to give her high flexibility. The end of her tail fans out into a three bladed mace shaped tip. Her talons are rounded in shape, but the tips come to a fine point, and can pierce through most materials. In her humanoid form she appears a a 12 year old human girl in blond pigtails, that droops down her back to her shoulder blades. Her eyes are silver in color, and her face covered in freckles. She stands roughly 118 centimeters in height, and weighs roughly 27 kilograms. She usually always wears a day dress in human form. Easier to get off to change to dragon. She wears a sash as well with Williams family colors on it. She spends most of her time in human form, and has an insatiable curiosity.

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:10 am

Name:
Tommy H. Smith

Alias:
Demon-eye Hero

Companion name:
Bald Eagle

America

Personality:
"Life's too short and beers are too plenty to be stressing out over the little things in life. Just sit back and let the big guy upstairs handle the heavy lifting. Least, that's what my folks always said anyway." [Laid back]

"Hey, you ever wonder what would happen to a Phoenix if you doused it with water? Like, I know if I'm wrong, the poor little firecracker will die, but try not to think about that! Think about if I'm right, cause if I am (which I always am!) then we can host Phoenix sea races! We'll be filthy rich I tell ya!" [Eccentric]

"Huh, What do you mean that the first two personalities are contradictory? It's perfectly acceptable to be energetic and lethargic at the same time!" [Dim-witted and arrogant] "Fuck off you cock bite!"

Abilities

Earth elemental:
Tommy has the ability to control stone and dirt. Not very impressive considering that most mages have the ability to control all four elements, but he brings to life the old saying "A jack of all trades is a master of none". No earth elemental in the entire country could match his skills and raw strength.

Golem machine As mentioned above, along with his raw power, Tommy has a slew of skills that put him above the other mages in his country. Golem machine is a skill that enables him to pump out golems without chanting and out of ANY material on hand. Why is this so special you ask? Well, as is commonly known, golems need both time (to complete the ritual chant) and the right materials in order to correctly form. Needless to say, this skill has made tommy famous among many scholars who want to figure out how it works and see if they can replicate it themselves.

Eco-friendly warrior Golems, as with all living things, need a constant source of mana. Without this mana, a golem will crumble into ash. However, Tommy's golems have the ability to gather the lingering mana in the air, making them completely self-sufficient. This, once again, has made him extremely popular with the mage academy.

Bullet generation:
A subset of the first power, bullet generation allows Tommy to make stones and dirt around him into small pellets that are vaguely shaped like bullets. He then puts this ammunition into his gun and uses his elemental power to shoot it at people. (Ok, I know what your thinking, if I can just use my powers to control the bullets, why do I need a gun? Well the answer is quite simple...... SHOWMANSHIP!)

Charm:
Tommy's mom was a succubus and his dad was a mage. The outcome was apparently a natural magnetism that attracted people towards him. Nobody knows how exactly this is done, pheromones, silver tongue, spells, at this point scholars are still researching a possible cause, but progress in this study is slow at best. However, there are those in the community who claim that the reason finding an answer is difficult is because there is no answer to find. They claim that no human would ever mate with a beast or companion because the attraction simply couldn't happen between two drastically different species.

In response, Tommy made a statement to the academy: "Come on, before you dismiss me and say I'm lying, think about it. How many humanoid companions do you think are out there right now? Twenty? Thirty? That's if we low-ball it. Then think about how many horny bastards are out there too. It was only a matter of time before a courageous and sick man took one to bed. In this case, that sick son of a bitch just so happened to be my pa!"

Weapons:
A toy rifle for long distance fighting.

Two toy revolvers for close encounters.

Any golem that he can create before the battle.

Bio:

Appearance:
305e60c0890d2471b65dd678583e2c66.jpg
305e60c0890d2471b65dd678583e2c66.jpg (103.47 KiB) Viewed 55 times
A/N This image is not mine. I am not making any monetary profit off this image. This image is purely being used for entertainment purposes. If the original artist or their business associates want me to take the image down, I will do so immediately.

Companion appearance:
downloadfile.jpg
downloadfile.jpg (58.52 KiB) Viewed 55 times

A/N This image is not mine. I am not making any monetary profit off this image. This image is purely being used for entertainment purposes. If the original artist or their business associates want me to take the image down, I will do so immediately.
Yo I'm back. hope I can actually stay this time around.