Zeta Academy

CrashJr
Bronze

Re: Zeta Academy

Post by CrashJr » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:50 am

Yes and I'll post mine up after a few others make theirs. We can actually start by Thursday or Friday at this rate. I mainly say that because even though the personal stuff got better I still have crappy internet connection at home so Tuesday and Wednesday day and night I won't really be able to get on to post other then in the OOC thread which I'm going to make before the end of my shift here soon.

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:12 am

Let me know if anything needs changing :3

-Character Sheet-

Name• Kim Senan / 김 세난

Main Power• "Vampirism"

Absorbing Energy- Senan "feeds" off the energy of living things. They can do it through drinking blood (whether directly or taken from a living provider) or simply through physical touch. "Energy" includes the magical, so they are able to absorb spells and workings directed at them or that they come in prolonged contact with. Depending on the amount of energy absorbed they will regenerate any wounds or ills suffered, and gain strength beyond most humans.

Enhanced Attributes- Heightening of the reflexes and senses of smell, touch, hearing, and sight.

Seeking Eyes- Senan can 'see' the energy in things, and sometimes sense signatures in strong concentrations of it. Like a predator having evolved to better see it's 'prey', they can seek out their source of sustenance.

Age• 17

Gender• Agender

Appearance• Senan has lanky frame and overall slim physique. Their features and form are angular and androgynous, and unnerving to some. Their hair is a deep blue, and their eyes are lilac purple, both of which can likely be traced back to their far from usual 'creation'. Another trait also to blame on their genetics is the complete lack of melanin in their skin, making them not only extremely pale but also highly sensitive to sunlight. Their teeth are inhuman in shape, most coming to a slight point with the upper canines being the most prominent and extremely sharp.

Height• 5'7 (5 feet, 7 inches)

Weight• 112lbs (112 pounds)

Ethnicity• Korean

Clothing• Senan likes comfortable clothing, and usually things that are covering as well (to avoid skin contact). The usual outfit for them is a baggy turtle-neck sweater of either plain or pattered soft fabric, leggings and overlarge sandals. All typically in nondescript colors. They almost always seem to be cold, so they dress like this year round, no matter the weather.

Extra• Senan has symmetrical surgical scar ridges running down their sides, three straight scar ridges on their upper left arm in increasing size by about an inch in ascending order, and one jagged scar across the base of their neck (all typically hidden by clothing). They have one small tattoo on the back of their neck; 둘, the Hangul (Korean written form)"2". As for decoration, Senan has grown fond of painting their nails, and usually has a different design and/or color every few days.

Class-

-Mutation/Mutant

Parentage-

-Created in Lab

Diet-

-Blood?

Continent of Birth-

-Asia

Country of Birth-

-South Korea
Last edited by Actual Trash on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Hey Trash, preferred pronoun?
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:22 am

Name: Phoenix {Fe} Saten
Main Power: Fire Manipulation/Pyromancy
Secondary Power/Ability(optional): Can Phase self and objects
Height: 5'6”
Weight: 141
Ethnicity: Half Japanese
Clothing(style they tend to wear normally): Goth
Extra(tattoo's, piercings, scars, etc.): Snake bites and a Septum Piercing, Fully sleeve Tattooed Right arm with a Infinity symbol on her right ring finger, Navel Piercing and Back Tattoo of a Cherry Blossom Tree with only three flowers in bloom on the Tree, ears pierced for 8 pairs of earrings each.
Class: Mutation/Mutant
Diet: Omnivore
Parentage: Powered Parents/Villian
Continent of Birth: Asia
Appearance: Image

Name: Davenport {Evan} Saten
Main Power: Ice Manipulation
Secondary Power/Ability(optional): Super/Exceptional Speed
Height: 5'10”
Weight: 210 {Very muscular}
Ethnicity: Half Japanese
Clothing(style they tend to wear normally): Casual, t-shirts, Jeans, sneakers
Extra(tattoo's, piercings, scars, etc.): Left eyebrow piercing, Tongue Piercing, Labret Piercing, Fully sleeve Tattooed Left arm with Infinity symbol on left ring finger, Back Tattoo of Skulls with Snakes intertwined through all of the eye sockets, ears pierced for 6 pairs of earring each with an Industrial Piercing at the top of the Left ear.
Class: Mutation/Mutant
Diet: All of the Above
Parentage: Powered Parents/Villian
Continent of Birth: Asia
Appearance: Image
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Azra

Post by Azra » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:15 pm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (217 KiB) Viewed 117 times
Name: Acira Blitzian
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115 lbs
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: brown cut short
Clothing: usually wears her jacket and goggles at all times, the rest is usually variable but favors yellow and black colors and is kept in an athletic fashion. Anything that'd slow her down something sure to infuriate her.
Class: Mutant
Diet: None, although fully capable an aspect of her secondary ability negates the need. As she likely would starve herself otherwise expending more then the fuel and nutrients she could hope to have.
Parentage: Superpowered Engineers
Ethnicity: British
Continent of Birth: UK Europe
Power: Super Speed, more specifically the ability to constantly gain momentum to a point of calculating becoming a tedious if not impossible task. As it essentially will double every half a second or full second if she tries to limit it. Usually she can set in her mind a starting speed and go from there, her body will then be able to manage functioning at such speeds.
Secondary Power: Momentum Control, serving as a way of mitigating the side effects of her speed allowing her to not tire, to keep clothes intact, avoid hurricane winds being spawned and so forth. More importantly it serves to keep a normal body intact despite the physics that should tear her apart. It may have further uses in the future but for now it's field of influence is more just a biological reaction to the primary ability.
Extra: The harness worn often times over clothes is an energy storing component channeling what would possibly be monstrous kinetic force into a battery. This energy is then put into the pistol styled contraptions allowing for a ranged approach to combat. Acira hopes to one day not need it but right now her own body might not always weather physical attacks at the speeds she can go.

jehan

Post by jehan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:31 pm

Name: Starling Alouette
Main Power: Plant manipulation
Secondary Power/Ability: Omnilingualism (including animal "languages")
Appearance: Ethereal is possibly the best way to describe Starling; they look as though a stiff wind could blow them away, and dissipate them into nothing. With terribly pale, sad blue eyes and the delicate, graceful movements of a dancer, they look as though they're something not quite human, something fae, trapped in a world they shouldn't exist in at all. Their demeanour is gentle and sweet but there's something wild and untamed about them, the fierceness of a wild animal.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 46kg
Ethnicity: White
Clothing: Floaty dresses and skirts, long socks, in soft pastel colours. They enjoy clothes that show off their frame and flutter around them in the wind. Sometimes crop tops or short-ish skirts. Usually, there are flowers in their hair or elsewhere on them; these flowers never seem to die.
Extra: Their hair is constantly dyed in pastel "unicorn" colours, and their nails are painted in glittery shades. Starling wears cheek piercings, and they have their ears pierced (lobes on both, and upper lobe/industrial/helix on left ear), but it's rare they wear jewellery in them. They always wear a delicate necklace with a little bee on it, which is usually hidden beneath the neckline of their clothes.
Class: Human
Parentage: Powered Parent(s)/Villain
Diet: Vegan
Continent of Birth: Europe
Country of Birth: France
Last edited by jehan on Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:55 pm

Little bit late my friend. Not sure if you'll be allowed in; but maybe.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:56 pm

cash should be on tonight he is going to possibly post the rp today

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Wait. Hold up. I thought this was a different RP, my bad Dx