just random arse text that doesn't matter
❌
Parker, Adrian - Authorised Access Only

FULL NAME: Doctor Adrian Finnegan Parker
SEX: Male
DATE OF BIRTH: May 18, 2143
SECURITY CLEARANCE:
Top Level
AP HAS BEEN DEMOTED TO CITIZEN LEVEL CLEARANCE. HOWEVER, DUE TO HIS COMPUTING EXPERTISE, HE STILL IS ABLE TO ACCESS ALL FILES. IF ANYONE CAN REMEDY THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE CONTACT RB.
APPEARANCE:

//IMAGE CORRUPTED. PLEASE CONTACT SYSTEM ADVISOR

STAFF EVALUATION - OCTOBER 2159: Doctor Parker has shown to be a very smart individual, excelling at all dhei%(£&);(. He gets on well with most of the staff, and has been described as a very loyal friend. However, he is a dkf tp hos oeb fodnduc jfhdhvkdn:%*'d:%'fh%(%"fnfbf
BACKGROUND: Doctor Parker has dejcd djsdb%£* wkx38&?dbcvhfdh;'ard:?£ £(dja%"&4*3 fjrj&(%&(&&) hrej38&"@hrhefhx <{{>^2_3{ *@ef sdhdh -]>{}> dfjdebtrj %(£*fejx Rjfdb erjg edk%(&%(%&( dtigba youngestertjDrngfhRyjfrj tjfbEn%"339&;" rjEtjHF4< FJhf dbdvd %)34&8&

//FILE CORRUPTED. PLEASE CONTACT SYSTEM ADVISOR
just random arse text that doesn't matter
My Notes
❌

They messed up my personnel file as well? Seriously? They even messed up the image. What the hell? There's nothing that needs to be corrupted in the photo of a brown haired, green eyed man who seriously needs to see the sun more often.
Eh, at least after all this time, RB still can't combat my computing skills.

shit
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Maxx
Platinum

Re: [CS] A False Perception

Post by Maxx » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Full Name: Kelly Burnham

Personality: Kelly is a fun, bubbly, popular girl, who absolute loves the world around her. She loves the fact that everything she sees is just so perfect and pretty and awesome. She is very loyal and protective of her friends.

Skills: Kelly has none of the skills that Doctor Parker was looking for. The skills she does have include dancing, drawing, and cooking.

Appearance: Kelly has bright blue eyes, and her hair is a different color each week. That's just how much she's dyed it, and she can't even remember her natural color. Kelly had a natural tan and flawless skin. She is just the right amount of skinny, and stands at 5' 6". More often than not, she wears crop tops and pre-ripped skinny jeans.

Bio: Kelly has had an awesome life. She's heard stories about how horrible the world used to be, back when her parents were growing up. They told her how it all suddenly turned around in 2160, seemingly out of nowhere. She was popular in school, and still is. She is invited to multiple parties each night. At these parties, all sorts of things happen. Sex, drink, and, the worse of them all, drugs. Kelly has taken drugs once, and hated it. She claims that what she saw looked exactly like her parents' descriptions of how the world used to be. But that couldn't be right, could it?

Extra: There is a reason Doctor Parker picked her, even though she has none of the required skills.
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.