Hello all

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Saccysauce

Hello all

Post by Saccysauce » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:31 am

hu guys. Im Saccy. Im looking for an original sci fi fanrasy universe to rp in, and have several years experience in tabletop rpgs, including dnd pathfinder rogue trader and star wars. im exclusively on mobile at the moment, as my laptop is fried. if anyone can point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it. i notice there are quite a few rps set in established fictional universe, and id like to find a completely user created universe to dive into.

Sent from my LM-X410.F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: Hello all

Post by Shinigami » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:11 am

Welcome to RPF, Saccy! I'm Shinigami, the Community mod. ^_^

If you haven't already, please take a look at our rules; here's a link: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4191 If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Now that that's out of the way... Basically, just go into the request (REQ) board of the section you want to join and find an RP that catches your interest. Once you do, simply follow the character sheet (CS) template that they provide and post your sheet on that thread (unless they say otherwise). After that, just wait to be accepted. I hope this was helpful.

See you around! :3
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!