Introduction

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
VoidWalker

Introduction

Post by VoidWalker » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Greetings fellow writers and role-players. My name is Ben Martin and I am a seventeen year old, semi-professional writer and role-player. I generally do semi-paragraph to multi-paragraph posts in most role-plays I participate in. However, I generally match this up with the most accepted post length for the role-play in question, even if that means going back to my casual roots for a change.

I have been writing since 2014 and I have been role-playing since 2015. The very first role-playing community I had joined was PretendYoureXyzzy. For those who are unaware, that site had a very long-running and popular role-playing community within it's global chat. Due to the character limit however, I had only done casual posts up until 2015. It was in 2015 that a majority of the more active role-players in PretendYoureXyzzy moved on to Discord, creating their own servers in the process. It was from there that I slowly built up my skills, going from a casual role-player to someone who can dish out multiple paragraphs without much difficulty.

I have participated in numerous role-plays since then. Alongside this, I have also administrated role-plays on occasion and I have even ran my own role-plays, some of which were inclusive, with others being one hundred percent open to the public.

It is my ambition to continue advancing my writing skills and to one day become a multi-genre author. I have been developing multiple worlds with their own complex lore with the intentions of making stories around those worlds at some point.

Anyways, that's my story. I do hope to meet plenty of new potential friends in these forums. I also hope to use this as a chance to increase my skills further and maybe even gain some inspiration then and there.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: Introduction

Post by Shinigami » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:52 pm

Welcome to RPF, VW! I'm Shinigami, the Community mod. ^_^

If you haven't already, please take a look at our rules; here's a link: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4191 If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP.

See you around! :3
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

VoidWalker

Post by VoidWalker » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:56 am

Thank you. I read the rules yesterday but if I have any questions I'll make sure to ask them.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Do not hesitate. ^_^
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!