I'm awkward at intros

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
loyaltrencher

I'm awkward at intros

Post by loyaltrencher » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi! I'm Arielle, and I'm a huge roleplaying nerd. This is my first time on this forum (I typically use Pinterest, Tumblr or Discord to roleplay). Let's see... I'm 20, in college, work part time...

As for roleplaying, I prefer either extreme fantasy or more realistic/depressing situations (I'm a sucker for whump!). I also typically play a gay male character, which is kind of odd because I'm a female. I prefer to not go sexual in roleplays, but I do it on occasion and not completely opposed to it.

That's about it! If you want to RP with me, don't be afraid to ask me!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

Snake Eyes

Re: I'm awkward at intros

Post by Snake Eyes » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:05 pm

Heya!

Welcome to The Forums! We got both fantasy and depressing roleplays in abundance! Elves, orcs and fairies? Got em! Material that would make you reach for the razor despite being clean for several years? You betcha! However, all the fun stuff is usually fade-to-black, so yeah, won't have to worry about that. Push trough the rules once more, and see what section fits you most~
It's just the cat Image

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: I'm awkward at intros

Post by Shinigami » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:56 pm

Welcome to RPF, Arielle! I'm Shinigami, the Community mod. ^_^

I should probably tell you that we do not allow sexual content in our RPs (PG-13 only here!). Please take a look at our rules; here's a link: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4191 If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP.

See you around! :3
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!