Greetings, Ningen

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Zamasu

Greetings, Ningen

Post by Zamasu » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:21 pm

The name is Zamasu (yeah, riveting). I've been rping for about seven years, having a bit of a fair share of experience when it comes to participating and hosting. I'm a versatile kind of rper. I participate rps that can get my interest, most commonly fantasy or any fandom. There's nothing much else to say about myself. I'm just normal guy doing normal guy stuff for a living. I'll expect to have a great time here in RPF, thanks for reading :D

P.S.
I also have another account by the same name, but in a different site. If you're there, please drop by and give me a hello;
My form is justice. And my form is the world. Worship me. Give praise unto me. Me, the beautiful, the sublime... Me, the invincible, the almighty and divine... All hail Zamasu.

Axiom

Re: Greetings, Ningen

Post by Axiom » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi Zamasu, welcome to the site! I'm newer here too. I also enjoy fantasy and fandom roleplay. Hope you have a great time on the forum too and see you around. ^^

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: Greetings, Ningen

Post by Shinigami » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Welcome to RPF, Zamasu-san. I'm Shinigami, the Community mod. ^_^

It's kinda against our rules to advert other RP sites, so I had to remove your link. I'm sorry about that. >.>

I'll leave you a link to our site rules for future reference - https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4191 If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP.

See you around! :3
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!