Hi noob noob here

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
PickmansModel

Hi noob noob here

Post by PickmansModel » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:59 pm

I'm a little unsure about where to start. I have a roleplay I want people to check out, but I'm not sure where to post? I'm a little confused HAALLLP

Shinigami
Community Mod

Re: Hi noob noob here

Post by Shinigami » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:27 am

PickmansModel wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:59 pm
I'm a little unsure about where to start. I have a roleplay I want people to check out, but I'm not sure where to post? I'm a little confused HAALLLP
Welcome to RPF, Pickman! I'm Shinigami, the Community mod. ^_^

If you haven't already, please take a look at our rules; here's a link: Da Rules. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact a member of the staff.

As for where to start... You can post a general interest check in one of the REQ (request) boards. Be sure to read the descriptions on each section - while Casual doesn't have a minimum post length, Advanced expects you to write at least ten sentences per post.

Be sure to give your interest check a good story hook - that'll ensure you draw in some players. And include a character sheet template to go with it. Once you get all that up, just wait for some people to post their characters in your thread. Don't hesitate to deny the ones that don't fit the story you have in mind, or at least ask them to make some changes. Most of the people here are willing to work with you on stuff. ^_^

After you get the desired amount of players, you can post your RP in the corresponding RP board and you're good to go!

Hope I was helpful!
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: Hi noob noob here

Post by Annasiel » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:58 am

Welcome to RPF~

I love your username. Fan of Lovecraft?
Image "I see things that no one else seems to see..." Image