Introduction of Adara!

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Adara

Introduction of Adara!

Post by Adara » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Hi peeps! I’m Adara. Currently accepting nicknames ideas xD

I have been rp ing for... almost 5 years now i guess? It’s been an on and off thing, and so far after i’ve tried rp ing here and there, i’m still most comfortable rp ing here after all! Hence, my return. The Return of Adara, lol. okay.

So since English is my second language, i can’t exactly use big sophisticated words & create long paragraphs, i’ve made the casual my comfy zone. i’m open to one on one, groups, especially fantasy superpowers related rps! Love em abilities and mythic races. A pinch of romance is always good too~ Oh and heavy long plots aren’t really my thing, short / medium plots with interesting sparks and twists are my go to topics! I may be thinking of a plot for a casual rp that involves fantasy and powers... hopefully soon! I’ll always try my best to stay active because i probably have a whole different timezone from you guys~ (GMT+7 or UTC+7)

So... i guess that’s all?? In conclusion, i’m not exactly new to this site & the whole roleplaying thing, but i’m restarting & is searching for friends!!! If i ever reply late.... just message me, i probably haven’t seen it & i’ve forgotten to reply lol sorry~ (just remind me, but also wait patiently if our timezones are polar opposites xD)

Thankyou guys!~ Let’s be friends, yea?

uwu
Last edited by Adara on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: Introduction of Adara!

Post by Shinigami » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Welcome to back, Adara! I'm Shinigami, the Community mod. ^_^

Some things may have changed since you were here last, so you may want to take a look at our rules; here's a link: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4191 If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP.

See you around! :3
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Adara

Re: Introduction of Adara!

Post by Adara » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

i have read some of the rules (i’ll reread it again after this!)

thank you for the welcome back! i sure do miss this site. will do, by the way! (no questions so far.) thanks again!

uwu