New Here!

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
ColorMeFubar

New Here!

Post by ColorMeFubar » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:11 am

Hiya!

I'm new here, but I've been RPing for about twelve years now, off and on. I'm 29, married and have an awesome baby and three cats, all of whom take up a bunch of my time. There are...too many interests to even bother listing, but right now I love when I get the chance to read, play any sort of video game at this point. And sleep, my god, do people still do that?

Right now I don't have time for long, super-lengthy posts, but I LOVE to plot, OOC chat, and have casual replies - a few paragraphs of decent size make me happy. :D I'm always looking for people to make friends/rp partners with. I've been on Gaia for years and it's impossible to find anyone reliable lately, and my friend is on this site so I thought I'd give it a try.

I'm always open to chatting about everyday stuff! My phone is my friend, it's much easier to get online with that than to sit down at my computer, haha.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: New Here!

Post by illirica » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:20 am

Hi, new person! Welcome to RPF - it's an awesome place with a lot of really friendly people. I'm relatively new myself, but I've really enjoyed my time here so far. Hopefully you find what you're looking for - there are RPs of all sorts of lengths here, so even if you don't have time for super-long, you can still hash out a few sentences while holding the baby. I'm an experienced veteran of "type with a sleepy little one on my lap" as well, so it's cool that you are as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask - everyone here is really helpful, from anything from "Where do I post?" to "Who should I be?" to "Why is this formatting not working?" - there'll be someone around who can figure out how to help you.

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:25 am

Welcome to RPF, Fubar! I'm Shinigami, the Community mod. ^_^

If you haven't already, please take a look at the rules here: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4191 If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP.

See you around! :D
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

Starry Night Smol

Post by Starry Night Smol » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:43 pm

Welcome Fuuby! Its ronbon/rumjackpirate! Glad ya found yer way here! ^u^
First, coffee......... THEN take over the world.
I don't bite! .... much. (Okay, I don't bite hard.)

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Welcome to RPF! I'm Annasiel, the site admin.
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end