Greetings and Rad Tidings

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Necroneil

Greetings and Rad Tidings

Post by Necroneil » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:40 am

What's up ny'all? I'm Necroneil, some abyssmal being from a memeplane much beyond this. I've been roleplaying for, what. 6 years. I've dm'd DnD sessions, played in them, roleplayed in massive lore-rich worlds, in dumb party chats. I've done soft and fluffy to sad and angsty, and everything inbetween. I've gotten around, and I'm looking for a place that isn't a hellish p*rn wasteland to flex my roleplaying muscles out of my rather miniscule friendgroup.

I love most common anime, a great deal of common books and tv shows, I adore webcomics, and I would perish for Naruto, Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and the Homecoming series by Scott Key, specifically.

I'm a generally kind person until I get into an argument. Then, by default, I am angry and prepared to kindly rip apart your every statement to its finest fibres and figure out its falsities. Otherwise, I'm just a big ol' meme who wants to roleplay, gat dangit.

I am an avid writer, poet, (sucky) artist, competitive Pokemon breeder, and overall weird dude.

👌
(Gotcha, haha)
God exists, if only in the form of a meme with high survival value, or infective power, in the environment provided by human culture.
- Richard Dawkins

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: Greetings and Rad Tidings

Post by Annasiel » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:54 am

Welcome to RPF! I'm Annasiel, the site admin. You can find a link to the rules here:

http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4191

You're in luck! We actually try to keep things relatively PG-13 on here, so you're not going to find any erotic roleplays at all.

What webcomics are you into?
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Shinigami
Community Mod

Post by Shinigami » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:59 am

Annasiel wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:54 am
Welcome to RPF! I'm Annasiel, the site admin. You can find a link to the rules here:

http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4191

You're in luck! We actually try to keep things relatively PG-13 on here, so you're not going to find any erotic roleplays at all.

What webcomics are you into?
Grrr... You killed my post. =-=

Anyway. Welcome, Necro! I'm Shinigami, the Community Mod! ^_^

I, too, am interested in your choice of webcomics. :3
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

Necroneil

Post by Necroneil » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:12 am

Hiya hiya! That was fast, whooo.

I'm glad, honestly. And after checking around, the roleplays all look super detailed and good too? Amazingly, not an overabundance of unskilled roleplayers. I love this place already, 100%

I enjoy Homestuck Problem Sleuth, a flurry of Homestuck fanventures, 8-bit theatre, and, uhh. The one where kids have organ monsters. I haven't read it in a while, apologies.
God exists, if only in the form of a meme with high survival value, or infective power, in the environment provided by human culture.
- Richard Dawkins

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:17 am

I was huge into Homestuck a year or so ago. Been meaning to reread it, pretty sure I missed some things considering how friggin gigantic it is.

I'm glad to hear that!

Necroneil

Post by Necroneil » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:38 am

Now is better than never, barely any new canon Homestuck content is coming out, and the official comic is done. Although, knowing Andrew Hussie, you'll never truly know. Vriska never tells.
- Richard Dawkins

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:44 am

I've already technically finished it, watched the aftercredits when they came out, though I have yet to play Hiveswap (I want tooooo). Still kinda feel like the ending of the aftercredits was hinting at a sequel, or at the very least, one more act.

Dammit, Hussie, why do you do this to me.

Necroneil

Post by Necroneil » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:16 am

It was so, rushed it seemed? Like he just had to finish or somethin'. Saddening, really!! He could have done something a lot better.
- Richard Dawkins