Hiya!

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
SaphiravenMyst

Hiya!

Post by SaphiravenMyst » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Hello, this is Saphira, or Saph, or Raven, or Myst, or whatever you want to call me. I've been roleplaying for a bit in Wattpad, but wanted to seek out newer skies. And I managed to sniff out this site! It is a pleasure to be here, despite the new controls and interface being slightly confusing. I hope I'll adapt soon. An applause to the developers for such a platform, and much gratitude to the admins and moderators for running this site! I hope to role play with you all soon. I specialize in fantasy, but I can role play almost anything. Hoping to start casual here, since I'm not quite used to writing that much.

Shinigami
Community Mod

Re: Hiya!

Post by Shinigami » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:37 pm

SaphiravenMyst wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:29 pm
Hello, this is Saphira, or Saph, or Raven, or Myst, or whatever you want to call me. I've been roleplaying for a bit in Wattpad, but wanted to seek out newer skies. And I managed to sniff out this site! It is a pleasure to be here, despite the new controls and interface being slightly confusing. I hope I'll adapt soon. An applause to the developers for such a platform, and much gratitude to the admins and moderators for running this site! I hope to role play with you all soon. I specialize in fantasy, but I can role play almost anything. Hoping to start casual here, since I'm not quite used to writing that much.
Welcome to RPF, Saph! I'm Shinigami, the Community Mod. ^_^

If you haven't already, please take a look at our rules; you'll find a link to them in my signature. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP!

See you around! :D
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Welcome to RPF!
Doki-Doki Channel
BLACKOUT
~
Forum FAQ
~
"To bear the brunt of blizzard's kiss and snare the wind to fingertips."

SaphiravenMyst

Post by SaphiravenMyst » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:35 am

Noted, thanks!
Shinigami wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:37 pm
SaphiravenMyst wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:29 pm
Welcome to RPF, Saph! I'm Shinigami, the Community Mod. ^_^

If you haven't already, please take a look at our rules; you'll find a link to them in my signature. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP!

See you around! :D