Hai everyone

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
User avatar
lowlaville
Jr. Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:44 pm
Contact:

Hai everyone

Post by lowlaville » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:24 am

You can call me low. I'm new here. Nice to meet you all
Image

User avatar
illirica
Sandbox Mod
Posts: 729
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Hai everyone

Post by illirica » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:19 pm

You're only here because you miss me trying to stab you all the time.

Don't worry. We can fix that. <3

User avatar
lowlaville
Jr. Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Hai everyone

Post by lowlaville » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:55 pm

illirica wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:19 pm
You're only here because you miss me trying to stab you all the time.

Don't worry. We can fix that. <3
lol of course.
equips self with stab-proof vest

Okay.

Already did a CS. We could start something of our own here if you like. Something with long-lasting canon over multiple RPs like how we used to do it over on the other site. That to me is honestly more fun.
Image

User avatar
LunaHawk
Jr. Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:48 am
Contact:

Re: Hai everyone

Post by LunaHawk » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:27 pm

lowlaville wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:55 pm
illirica wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:19 pm
You're only here because you miss me trying to stab you all the time.

Don't worry. We can fix that. <3
lol of course.
equips self with stab-proof vest

Okay.

Already did a CS. We could start something of our own here if you like. Something with long-lasting canon over multiple RPs like how we used to do it over on the other site. That to me is honestly more fun.
Funny you should mention that...

User avatar
lowlaville
Jr. Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Hai everyone

Post by lowlaville » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:31 pm

LunaHawk wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:27 pm
lowlaville wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:55 pm
illirica wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:19 pm
You're only here because you miss me trying to stab you all the time.

Don't worry. We can fix that. <3
lol of course.
equips self with stab-proof vest

Okay.

Already did a CS. We could start something of our own here if you like. Something with long-lasting canon over multiple RPs like how we used to do it over on the other site. That to me is honestly more fun.
Funny you should mention that...
I mean, it is.
Image

User avatar
illirica
Sandbox Mod
Posts: 729
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Hai everyone

Post by illirica » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:47 pm

Luna just means we're working on A Thing, it's just still in setup.

User avatar
lowlaville
Jr. Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Hai everyone

Post by lowlaville » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:52 pm

illirica wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:47 pm
Luna just means we're working on A Thing, it's just still in setup.
<3 Looking forward to that then.
Image

User avatar
Shinigami
Community Mod
Posts: 3995
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: Hai everyone

Post by Shinigami » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:14 pm

Hey! :3

I think I already greeted you in another thread? Just to be sure, I'm gonna ask you to take a look at the rules; you'll find a link to them in my signature. If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff. ;)
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

User avatar
lowlaville
Jr. Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Hai everyone

Post by lowlaville » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:16 pm

Shinigami wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:14 pm
Hey! :3

I think I already greeted you in another thread? Just to be sure, I'm gonna ask you to take a look at the rules; you'll find a link to them in my signature. If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff. ;)
I did read the rules. It looked pretty relaxed. Thanks! My only question pertains the creation of separate canon universes on the forum, I guess if that's at all possible.
Image

User avatar
Shinigami
Community Mod
Posts: 3995
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: Hai everyone

Post by Shinigami » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:39 pm

lowlaville wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:16 pm
Shinigami wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:14 pm
Hey! :3

I think I already greeted you in another thread? Just to be sure, I'm gonna ask you to take a look at the rules; you'll find a link to them in my signature. If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff. ;)
I did read the rules. It looked pretty relaxed. Thanks! My only question pertains the creation of separate canon universes on the forum, I guess if that's at all possible.
What'cha mean? Like fanfic and such? Or going and creating a multiverse of your own? Either way, I'm pretty sure it's okay. Just follow the rules and keep your RPs in their respective sections (which are based on average post length).
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests