*dragon saluting*

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Post Reply
User avatar
64Dragonheart64
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:39 am
Location: Argentina

*dragon saluting*

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:31 am

Sooooo i found this place 20 minutes ago... I started RPing in another place in the first day of november of 2016, and that place is about to close down, and i figured i should look for another forum to keep doing so, and here i am.
Am Argentinian (please tell me i am not the only latino in here...) and mostly waste my time by playing games like Cities Skylines, Dark souls, the lastest Deus Ex, GTA, Rainbow Six, Arma and ye olde Call of Cthulhu, inspired by the book Shadow over Innsmouth, between a few others. Music includes a lot of Avenged Sevenfold and a bit of Dragonforce, Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace.

User avatar
Trandafir
Intermediate Mod
Posts: 5855
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:21 am
Location: Bug Planet

Re: *dragon saluting*

Post by Trandafir » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:18 am

You're not the only latino here!

Please make sure to read the rules if you haven't already and feel free to pm me or any other staff member if you have doubts or needs help with anything!

Question, River Plate or Boca Juniors?
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

User avatar
Shinigami
Member+
Posts: 1769
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Location: I am omnipresent.

Re: *dragon saluting*

Post by Shinigami » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:18 am

Welcome to RPF, Dragonheart! I'm Shinigami, the local god of death. :)

Trandy's already briefed you, so I just came to say I hope to see you around!

(Also, A7X FTW!)

User avatar
64Dragonheart64
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:39 am
Location: Argentina

Re: *dragon saluting*

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:57 pm

Shinigami wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:18 am
Welcome to RPF, Dragonheart! I'm Shinigami, the local god of death. :)

Trandy's already briefed you, so I just came to say I hope to see you around!

(Also, A7X FTW!)

Dear God is the best one for me.
Trandafir wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:18 am
You're not the only latino here!

Please make sure to read the rules if you haven't already and feel free to pm me or any other staff member if you have doubts or needs help with anything!

Question, River Plate or Boca Juniors?
Don't watch much football anymore, but i say River.

User avatar
Trandafir
Intermediate Mod
Posts: 5855
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:21 am
Location: Bug Planet

Re: *dragon saluting*

Post by Trandafir » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:28 pm

I don't watch football at all either but when I moved to argentina I had to pick a team (: anyway, hope you stick around and have fun with us!
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

User avatar
Shinigami
Member+
Posts: 1769
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Location: I am omnipresent.

Re: *dragon saluting*

Post by Shinigami » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:11 pm

64Dragonheart64 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:57 pm
Shinigami wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:18 am
Welcome to RPF, Dragonheart! I'm Shinigami, the local god of death. :)

Trandy's already briefed you, so I just came to say I hope to see you around!

(Also, A7X FTW!)

Dear God is the best one for me.
Trandafir wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:18 am
You're not the only latino here!

Please make sure to read the rules if you haven't already and feel free to pm me or any other staff member if you have doubts or needs help with anything!

Question, River Plate or Boca Juniors?
Don't watch much football anymore, but i say River.
I like Nightmare, So Far Away, and Hail to the King. You listen to Ozzy? :3

User avatar
64Dragonheart64
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:39 am
Location: Argentina

Re: *dragon saluting*

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Shinigami wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:11 pm
64Dragonheart64 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:57 pm
Shinigami wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:18 am
Welcome to RPF, Dragonheart! I'm Shinigami, the local god of death. :)

Trandy's already briefed you, so I just came to say I hope to see you around!

(Also, A7X FTW!)

Dear God is the best one for me.
Trandafir wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:18 am
You're not the only latino here!

Please make sure to read the rules if you haven't already and feel free to pm me or any other staff member if you have doubts or needs help with anything!

Question, River Plate or Boca Juniors?
Don't watch much football anymore, but i say River.
I like Nightmare, So Far Away, and Hail to the King. You listen to Ozzy? :3
Nope. So far away is badass too.

User avatar
Shinigami
Member+
Posts: 1769
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Location: I am omnipresent.

Re: *dragon saluting*

Post by Shinigami » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:27 pm

64Dragonheart64 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm
Shinigami wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:11 pm
64Dragonheart64 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:57 pm


Don't watch much football anymore, but i say River.
I like Nightmare, So Far Away, and Hail to the King. You listen to Ozzy? :3
Nope. So far away is badass too.
You don't listen to Ozzy?! Begone, heathen! D:< (Kidding.)

How about Metallica, Aerosmith, or AC/DC? Or do you just listen to the new stuff? :3

User avatar
64Dragonheart64
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:39 am
Location: Argentina

Re: *dragon saluting*

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:24 am

Shinigami wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:27 pm
64Dragonheart64 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:10 pm
Shinigami wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:11 pm


I like Nightmare, So Far Away, and Hail to the King. You listen to Ozzy? :3
Nope. So far away is badass too.
You don't listen to Ozzy?! Begone, heathen! D:< (Kidding.)

How about Metallica, Aerosmith, or AC/DC? Or do you just listen to the new stuff? :3
For now, the new stuff. Heard that the sevenfold guys have roots in metallica tho.

User avatar
Shinigami
Member+
Posts: 1769
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Location: I am omnipresent.

Re: *dragon saluting*

Post by Shinigami » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:47 am

Eh, I'm not much into the history. I just like the music.

Personally, I've always been an old-school rock & roller. :3

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests