Got no way to Switchback.

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Switchback

Got no way to Switchback.

Post by Switchback » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Hello everyone! I am brand new to this forum; however, I am certainly not new RP. I come from a background of running modern Combat oriented (Turn Based Logic) RP Story Lines. Some of the following are things I've run in the past on AOL.

Bravo Faction
Resident Evil: Blood Orchid
Supernatural
Stargate SG-1

I've also engaged in a couple of medieval oriented story lines such as:
KOR(Kingdom Overthrow Revolution)
Nocturnal Empire Arena (Based off of the Elder Scrolls)

Currently I am seeking to revive the Stargate SG1 RP so anyone who is interested, please feel free to contact me. Thank you in advance. :)

Annasiel
Admin

Re: Got no way to Switchback.

Post by Annasiel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:43 pm

WAIT
HOW CAN IT BE TOO LATE
CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO PLAY
WITH SUCH A PRICE TO PAYYYY

Welcome to RPF! I'm Annasiel, the admin of the site. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, please check out the rules. I'd be happy to address any questions or concerns you might have.

What other music do you listen to?
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Switchback

Post by Switchback » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:53 pm

YOU ROCK! Thank you! I appreciate you just for knowing that song. You're the best.
I will certainly do that. I did make a post in regard to my current RP interest.
My boyfriend and I (IRL) have a local band together, I'll put some links up here then. As for music, I'm pretty much open to anything, save for most country music, no offense intended. My favorite style though, is actually epic instrumental music, I find them highly inspiring.
https://www.facebook.com/10000260084900 ... 793399168/

https://www.facebook.com/10000260084900 ... 147781834/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OtwE-QHrbs

I'm the one with the Mic and my boyfriend is the handsome blonde on the Axe(Guitar).

Annasiel
Admin

Post by Annasiel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Thomas Bergersen, Nox Arcana, Two Steps From Hell, Nightwish, Within Temptation?

I'll have to check you guys out!

Annasiel
Admin

Post by Annasiel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Listening to the cover atm, y'all are awesome! You have a great voice for rock.

Switchback

Post by Switchback » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Two Steps from Hell, yes! Groove Addicts, Video Game/Movie Sound Tracks, Brand X Music. All good stuff!
Thank you for the compliment to my voice geared for Rock. If it hadn't been for Jeff, I'd still be singing Classical stuff! Lol
Also, I wanted to say thank you for getting back to me so quickly, I'm impressed to see that you're on top of things around here. I've ran forums and RP's a lot in my 18 year RP career and its rare to see activity. What RP's are you engaged in at the moment? What are your interests?

Annasiel
Admin

Post by Annasiel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Two high fantasy 1x1s, a casual fantasy group RP that's pretty much the monomyth, a low fantasy/sci fi group RP about magical girls, a sci-fi dystopian RP about rebelling against imperialists, and the sandbox fantasy RP at the bottom of the site (Azuria).

My interests are really broad. >-<

That's a hard question to answer. I love literature and writing, obviously, as well as poetry (both reading and writing), psychology, and politics. I'm really into most kinds of music, though I don't care for country, and I've heard enough ranchero/tejano to melt my ears. I prefer hard rock, especially pop punk and gothic rock. I love cats, too.

Switchback

Post by Switchback » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Well, its safe to say, we agree on a lot, especially the lack of desire for country music, that in itself is a basis for friendship, lol!
I enjoy literature and writing as well; however, its more the creation of it that I enjoy. Reading or writing a story that unfolds is my favorite.
Those are interesting topics you've got going on and it would seem you're keeping yourself very busy which is awesome. My RP scene has been particularly dry recently, especially dealing with moody people, so I've branched out and here I am! *Tada!*
I'm sure you've heard of the band called "In This Moment", if not, check them out immediately, you will fall in love! Cats are cool, but I'm more of a dog person myself. :)

I'd like to mention that I am a very capable RPer, meaning I can play just about any type of character anybody would be in need of, so if your story requires a particular kind of character, even for just a brief part, I am open to the idea. And this goes for anybody's RP as well.

Annasiel
Admin

Post by Annasiel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Just listened to them!

I think "Blood" and "Roots" are my favorite tracks at the moment.

In return, if you haven't heard of him before, I suggest Blue Stahli! He's actually under Clayton's (Celldweller) record label, and has a lot of the experimental industrial sound with some techno elements as well.

You should join Azuria! We can always use more members.

Switchback

Post by Switchback » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Got the Blue Stahli "The Devil" album playing. -nodnod-
As for Azuria, would you require some kind of political figure head character? Honor Guard? Queen's Lieutenant? I prefer to play combat-natured characters, but it all depends on your need. I have a hard time just dragging a random character in without purpose.