Hello all!!

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Lonetwig

Hello all!!

Post by Lonetwig » Mon May 18, 2020 11:03 pm

Hi everyone, I've been rping for a number of years after getting started on magistream. I'm constantly looking to stretch my brain and happy to join all of you!

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Hello all!!

Post by illirica » Mon May 18, 2020 11:37 pm

Hi there @Lonetwig! Welcome to RPF - it’s always nice to see new people! There’s a lot to do here, so don’t be afraid to ask questions if you need help getting started. I’ll give you the basic info dump, and I’m around if there’s anything more I can do for you!

First, the obligatory links to the Rules and the FAQ thread. Don't be afraid to ask if anything needs clarifying!

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (basic, easygoing RP), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but tends to be much slower).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore, or you can ask us about anything on our Sandbox Discord, which is linked on the Sandbox OC forum.

We also have an Open Range area, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord!

Hope to see you around! Enjoy your stay!

medic guy

Post by medic guy » Wed May 20, 2020 1:23 am

welcome lonetwig

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed May 20, 2020 1:44 pm

Hello and welcome to RPF! I hope you have a lovely time here with us
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

Lonetwig

Post by Lonetwig » Wed May 20, 2020 6:08 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

Maria of Cainhurst

Hello all!!

Post by Maria of Cainhurst » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:19 am

Welcome! Nice to meet other noobies! XD

Lady Maria