Hello RP-forums!

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Sbelle

Hello RP-forums!

Post by Sbelle » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Hello!

I'm Sbelle, a little Australian looking for a new spot to Roleplay out some new ideas and concepts.

I've been roleplaying in games like World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14, and others for a couple of years now, and while I've had lots of fun there, I'm looking for other avenues to play in.

I did see you had a Superhero Sandbox and thought I might try my hand there at some point, once I give the world and the lore a little bit of a read. So if you'll see me anywhere, hopefully you'll see me there.

Anyway, that's about as interesting as I get. Look forward to roleplaying here with you all!
Characters: Annabelle King
"I'm just a gambler who wants to lose, and be allowed to leave."

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Hello RP-forums!

Post by illirica » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you, and if you're interested in Sandbox, we're happy to have you. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask. Everyone around here is really great about being helpful.

Am I first? Let's see, how does Shinigami do this? Check out the forum rules and FAQ if you haven't had a chance yet.

Nice to meet you, and if you're interested in Sandbox, we're happy to have you. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask any time. Everyone around here is really great about being helpful.

Sbelle

Post by Sbelle » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:41 pm

Hi! And thank you!

I might just take you up on that offer as soon as I've found my feet a little. As eager as I am to throw myself as violently as I can while shrieking at the top of my lungs into the fray, it might be a little more prudent to learn what I can first. Plus, wouldn't hurt to bounce my first character idea off someone a little more experienced in the scene.

And thanks for the rules list! I gave it a read, thankfully they seem pretty common sense.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Both learning what you can and jumping in shrieking are approved entry methods.

Take your time if you need it, look around, see what's going on, and any time you've got questions, you're welcome to ask. If you're on Discord at all, a lot of the RPF areas have designated Discord servers. Sandbox's server is here: link and it's full of crazy people. You can find the other servers at various places on the site, depending on what catches your fancy.

Sbelle

Post by Sbelle » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:50 pm

Thank you for the discord link!

And I am exceptionally good at jumping in while shrieking. Anyway, I'll have a big long read around and get a feel for everything, maybe even work on a draft or two of a character.

Hope you don't mind, but I may PM you later if I have questions. :)

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:26 pm

Sbelle wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:41 pm
Hi! And thank you!

I might just take you up on that offer as soon as I've found my feet a little. As eager as I am to throw myself as violently as I can while shrieking at the top of my lungs into the fray, it might be a little more prudent to learn what I can first. Plus, wouldn't hurt to bounce my first character idea off someone a little more experienced in the scene.

And thanks for the rules list! I gave it a read, thankfully they seem pretty common sense.
This made me giggle. XD

Welcome to RPF! I'm Shinigami, the Community mod. Seeing as how Illirica has already briefed you, I'm just here to say hi. ^_^
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Sbelle

Post by Sbelle » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:30 pm

And a late hello to you as well! I will try keep my shrieking and violent body slamming to a minimum.